ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Phill walked bringing spike with him and when he saw kat his eyes got big and he looked down

Kat didn't see Phill. They were watching Drey and Jake play with Jake's head.

((Airyia and Ushia are nowhere to be found... Also,I'm thinking of making one last one. Echo.))

Daman shook his head. "Unknown cat-like creatures. Always going into your head," he mumbled, hopping down from the tree. "Anyways, do you want one of the glowing gems or not?"

Kat yelped as she was suddenly jumped on.

Drey and Jake stopped and looked at Kat. Jake put his head back on.

Z nodded, "Yea. And how do we get one?"

((Making Echo's form in a few.))

Daman smiled. "Follow me... I think she's sleeping. She kicked me out last time, so we have to be very quiet..." The ghost cat then ran off towards Twilight's cave.

((Username: SCM

Name: Echo

Sex: 32

Creature/powers: Winged Wolf.

Personality: (option)

Looks: Day Form Night Form

Weapons: Fire.

Opinion on forest: Keep.

Family:

History: (option)

Other info: Footsteps always echo, and her voice echos at midnight.))

Edited by seacatsmew

(I really don't need to accept your forms)

Z flew after him.

After a few moments, Kat smiled, "Hey there." She started to pet him.

Spike started licking her face but phill stood there sad and he had scars all over his face and he was blind out of one eye

Kat laughed as Spike started licking her face. She hadn't seen Phill yet because she was busy getting licked.

Phill whistled and spike came to his side, phill looked down and climbed a tree while spike sat by the tree looking sad

Kat looked up at Phill, smiling, "Hey there bud, it's been awhile." She wasn't fazed by the way he looked at all.

Phill opened his mouth to speak but all came out was a whisper she could barely hear as "you left me"

That made Kat's smile vanish. She had really nothing to say to that.

Emily was able to hear too, seeing as she was right next to Kat. She got up and grabbed both of the boys, dragging them away.

(Drey and Jake)

Kat tried to say something, but nothing would come out. She really did. She left the forest after everything happened, leaving everyone and just about everything.

Phill jumped down landing hard by spike even as a gost spike jumped at phills mood and whimpered, Phill took off his shirt and showed all the horrible scars,he had died over 10 times but being immortal he just feels the pain and blacks out for a long time. he showed all of the scars and pushed emotion from himself and sat as spike got closer trying to comfort phill as phill failed and started to cry silently

(Third page and there's already drama xd.png)

Kat got up and went over to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder, "I-I'm sorry." Lame, but that's all she could say.

(had to xd.png )

Phill looked up stood and tried to hug her but went through her, he hummed like he did to make spike solid as he pet him and he hugged kat "i-i died over 20 times...."

Kat didn't like the he had just made it so he could touch her, but she hugged him back anyway. She really couldn't think of anything worthy to say to that.

Phill gently released her and stopped hugging "sorry,it must be wierd to be held..i just needed that..." he sat down sad and confused "how.."

"I got into a fight. Can't keep by mouth shut." Kat smiled, "Got into a fight in town, and got myself killed in the forest. So I'm stuck here." She sighed

Kat shrugged, "I don't know the guys name. I can barely even remember what he looks like."

phill looked angry sad and confused, he ran his hand over the scar showing where a jardog tried to bite into him to his heart