ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Phill took off sprinting which for his species was almost ninety mph in the same direction as rt had gone, he lost a friend do to her, he promised he'd get the soul shard and useless or not he will

Rosethorn heard footsteps and stood up, spinning around and raising her sword while crying. Blur had been waiting for Phill, being much, MUCH fast then him, her limit 200 mph. She was slower then the rest of the Trulias, and saw no danger in Rosethorn. Her cape was laid out with no light in it, clearly meaning she had put the light in the bottle, but the bottle was gone.

Nova heard a voice sing. She didn't know what it was, but it calmed her, and made her feel not so lonely or lost. She sat for what felt like days, though was only a few minutes.

Phill set nova down and casually walked towards rt " give me the soul shard, I don't want to have to fight you"

"I don't h-have it," Rosethorn said quietly after she stopped crying. "It's gone." She spread her wings in case she needed to fly away. "Gone... Just like... Nova..." Suddenly she flapped her wings a few time, rising from the ground, and flew away. She flew over the water, landing on some random tiny island away from the forest. She looked up, watching the sky.

Blur blinked and stood up, then walked through the air. "I'm gonna go see what I can do to get her back," she said in a soft voice. Then she ran through the air, two shadow-covered shapes raising up and down as she did- Her wings? They looked kinda like them, only shadow covered. Blur landed on the island, sitting beside Rosethorn.

Nova sat until she suddenly knew who sung the song. As she listened, she sang a few more words to it, making the song feel complete. Then she realized there were chains on her hands and legs, which is why she couldn't move that much. The chains on her hands were red, the ones on her legs blue. She blinked, confused. Why were they different colors? She slowly stood up.

((And another character...

Username: SCM

Name: Sapphire

Sex: Female

Creature/powers: No clue for both, nothing too powerful though.

Personality: (option)

Looks: A simple black egg with snow-white wings. She'll hatch into a sapphire blue dragon with white feathered wings, and emerald green eyes.

Weapons: Magic.

Opinion on forest: Keep

Family:

History:

Other info: Nyghtic

Name: Light Nova(Light, LN)

Sex: F

Creature/powers: Half-dragon.

Personality: Kind, unlike the rest of the Novas...

Looks: Her wings are white. Her eyes change color like Nova, and she wears the same things as Nova, like every other Nova.

Weapons: Lightlock glows and shoots light orbs, and turns into a dragon.

Opinion on forest: Keep

Family: Same as Cream.

History:

Name: Crazy Nova(Cream, CN)

Sex: F

Creature/powers: Half-dragon.

Personality: ... You should know this by looking at her name. She's crazy.

Looks: Her left wing is black, her right wing is white. Her eyes change color like Nova, and she wears the same things as Nova, like every other Nova.

Weapons: Her sword, Waffle, is a Waffle launcher. It shoots waffles out. And it turns into a dragon like every other sword that Novas have...

Opinion on forest: Keep. I think.

Family: Unless you count the rest of the Novas and RT, then none.

History:

Other info: EVIL POTATOES ARE ATTACKING! Nyghtic.

Name: Snowball

Creature/powers: Kirby. She has the ice ability.

Personality: Shy, doesn't say... Anything, really.

Looks: A white Kirby with black feet and black eyes. Her pupil is white, and the same as a snake's. She also has white bat wings.

Weapons:

Opinion on forest: Unknown.

Family:

History: (option)

Name: Snowball's Reflection/Shadow(Known as Reflection by some, Shadow by others. But mainly known as Ink.)

Creature/powers: Kirby. She has a Mirror Ability, and can control darkness and reflections.

Personality: More talkative then Snowball, but runs away quickly.

Looks: A black Kirby with white feet and white eyes. She also has black bat wings.

Weapons:

Opinion on forest: Unknown.

Family:

History:

... Make that four five.))

Phill sighed as he looked down at novas body singing a song laced with magic he hoped would bring her back

Nova's body remained cold, still, and lifeless.

Rose(thorn?) looked over at Blur. "...Why are you here, Trulia?" she asked. "You know what I am?" "Of course." "... I've come to ask what you did with the soul drop." "I put it in a bottle with a message." "Hmm." Rose sighed.

A little egg with snow white wings flew down to Nova, carrying the key with it. The chains vanished and the egg landed in Nova's hands, wrapping the wings around it. Nova smiled, then realized she was still wearing her mask, cape, ect. A mirror appeared and the egg flew over Nova,, hovering. Nova slowly walked over to the mirror and saw Rosethorn in it, but it was just a reflection. She thought. She put her hands on it and Rosethorn did the exact same. The song started to play again.

Phill held it gently to him then lays the cold body down at his feet before kneeling and mumbling to her body. He looked down then layed by her, he was waiting for her to wake up hoping his spell was just taking longer then normal.

Nova's body suddenly vanished.

((I made it vanish for a reason.))

Rosethorn looked at the surface of the water, then suddenly darkness surrounded her and she forgot everything. She blacked out, vanishing. Blur blinked and ran/flew back to the group.

The surface vanished. Her sister started falling slowly. It looked like Rose was sleeping. Nova flew after her, her wings mending. She grabbed onto her sister, hugging her. "We'll be together soon..." she whispered. A blinding white light flashed around them.

Nova and Rosethorn floated on the water, asleep. The winged egg floated behind them.

A white creature fell on top of the Vaporeon, blinking. Something under her groaned. "Crystal, GET OFF OF ME!" it screeched. 'Crystal' quickly stood up, and a thing was pressed on the ground. It looked like her shadow. "Oh, great- You made me into a shadow! AGAIN!" The thing suddenly flung itself from the ground, turning into a strange version of the white- It looked the same, but what was white on Crystal was black, and what was black on Crystal was white. River blinked. "Why is everything falling from the sky?" The two Pikmin shrugged.

((BUMP!!! THIS SHALL NOT DIE!!!

Oh. By the way. I'm back.))

((Phil was holding Nova while in a clearing, then she vanished.))

Phill sighed looking down. He looked around and stood up lifting the egg. Phill looked over it confusingly. He rubbed the back of his head "anyone have any ideas? "

((For some reason, I really dislike my idea of peace. Apparently I can't handle have RT and Nova at peace.

That reminds me. Nova's a duo act now. Like, she has a partner. Here's his form.

Name: Tophan

Sex: Male

Creature/powers: Unknown

Personality: (option)

Looks: Tophan

Weapons: He can turn into a white-handled paintbrush with a flame for a brush...

Opinion on forest: He really doesn't care, as long as Nova is on that side.

Family: None.

History: He's known Nova since she was a baby. I'm serious.

Other info: Calls Nova 'Nove' and enjoys bugging her.

Now. To break the peace.))

A guy shot down, right into Rosethorn. The creature turned into shadows. He picked Nova up. "Nove... Wake up..." he whispered. Her eyes turned from orange to red. "Tophan... Put me do- Tophan!" Her eyes turned bright blue and she hugged him. He laughed. She drew away, then saw Phil nearby. "Phil. I'm alive. And, um, t-this is Tophan. He's my-" "-husband," he finished. "Try again. I grew up with him. He's my guardian," she said, her eyes struggling to now turn red. "Aww. We can't be wife and husband anymore? Oh, well. Anyways. 'Sup." Tophan put her down and waved.

Rosethorn appeared again, in her castle, panting. "...I really need to get a strong shield against that kind of magic," she muttered.

Phill had almost plowed the new guy over as soon as he saw him until he bragger nova back to life. Phill shook his head "denied, anyways welcome back nova, what you wanna do now?"

"Aww. But-" "Shut up, Tophan. We've been through this before. And I know for a fact you don't love me, so don't even try, because we can't fall in love, right?" He nodded. "I think we should... Hmm... How 'bout we go find Club, Spade, and Diamond- Er, Cream, Dark, and Light? Heart- Um... I mean, Rosethorn... should be in her castle. Some weird magic tried to mess up our memories. So she shouldn't attack."

Phill was still somewhat confused about who the guy was to her. He shrugged and walked over to her slowly and smirked "any idea where the others would be?" He stretched and kicked the dirt as he thought to himself.

((You weren't on for a long time.))

"Absolutely no idea. Toph, any clue?" Tophan slipped his hand into her cape, pulling out an apple. "Just got here. No clue. And I was expecting a better welcome after 10 years." Nova flicked his forehead. "You're the one who decided to stay on our home planet. It's your fault." Tophan laughed. "That's because-" "Tophan, not now... Later, okay?" He nodded and took a bite out of the apple. Nova's eyes turned white, then back to red. "Well, we better start looking."

((He's just a guard from her point of view... And she's something from his, but I don't wanna spoil.

By saying that, I think I just spoiled it.))

Phill hummed to himself as he shook his head "y'all bicker like siblings." He started to walk around making sure that they were following as he tried to find who they were looking for. "What kind of creature are we looking for again?"

"We aren't amything like siblings!" the two yelled as they followed Phil.

A girl appeared behind them. "I really don't like using this form. Oh, well. Hey, I have a letter for... Er... Nova. From Dust?" Nova and Tophan looked back at Blur in her human form. Nova's eyes turned dark red. "Destroy it," she hissed. A flame enveloped the letter in her hand. "Okay. Oh- Hey, Toph." Tophan waved. "Hi, Ra-" In one movement, she had her hand over his mouth. "Don't even think about my name here," she hissed. She then turned and ran off.

"Tophan, stop getting in trouble. Phil, we're looking for three who look like me. One has black hair. The other two have different wings. One will be saying weird stuff, another will acting super nice, and the other will be completely silent." Nova turned and continued walking, Tophan quickly moving over to her and taking another bite out of his apple.

(All I have is writers block >.<)

Phill just started to say hi to blur as she ran off. He nodded over at nova "gotcha, now where to look."

((I have writers block that I use to keep myself from writing for too long...

Confusing, but it's because, when I was gone, I had weird dreams unless I wrote something...))

"They're probably in the forest somewhere... It'll have lots of shadows, but enough room to sit in the light. And really loud noises coming from it." Tophan flapped his wings. "I'll go check from the sky. Call if you need me," he said. Nova looked away. "Like I'd every need you," she said. Tophan chuckled and lifted off the ground, dodging trees.

Nova's eyes had a purple tint as she looked over at Phil. "Sorry about him. He basically raised me since birth... I'm a strange creature. I had the looks of a 6 year old back then. And, of course, I was found by none other then Death... Well, she's supposed to be Death. She's bound to that planet. And she would love to kill me. But I can't be killed by her like that... Tophan's bound to me. He was forced to become my guard, and he won't say if he likes it or not..." she quickly explained. "And, of course, on my own planet, half-dragons are proposed to quite often. And kidnapped. Which is why Tophan was talking about marriage." Her cape shifted slightly and she rose into the air, hovering a foot higher. "Anyways, let's get searching... Shall we?" she asked.