ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Phill stayed in there and was now remembering all the pain and bad memories his voice more emotional now

Ava heard something fall. She looked in the window and saw someone on the floor, though she couldn't tell who. She went inside, worried even though she didn't know who it was.

Phill turned over looking up into the air and sighed, he was afraid and lonely every day.he was sad and waiting for night to come back to her cabin tonight

Phill recognized ava jumped up and hugged her tight "im not alone!" he was relieved and held her not wanting to let go

Ava smiled a bit, "Um, yea. You aren't alone." It was a bit hard to breath because he was holding onto her so tight.

He released hier from his strong arms and smiled at her "i am right it is ava? move to my right side a little"

Ava nodded, "Yea, Ava. Ooook." She moved a bit to his right side, though she found it odd.

Phill smiles "glad to see you, sorry i have bad eye sight in my left eye since my 3rd death since i was left here alone"

Ava nodded, "Ok. Doesn't really answer my question, but whatever. I'll stay with ya until night, then I've gotta find Kat."

Phill smiled "kat will come here i think spike will lead her here i missed her so i came back and then she left."

Ava sat down on the couch, "Ghosts can't be out in the daytime. I find that strange."

Ghokia's triangle-shaped mark stopped glowing, therefore, she wasn't transparent. She saw Echo(Who was out in the daylight somehow, but slowly fading, because of a spell) and Blur. She followed them quickly, turning one foot tall. Once Echo got to the cabin, she stopped and disappeared. "Hello? Anyone there?" Blur asked. Ghokia sat down beside her.

"I don't say my name, but people take a habit of calling me Blur. Plus, I met you, Kat, Ushia, and Airyia 29 years ago. Plus, Ghokia's with me," Blur said. The Shadow Mode Trulia made sure her voice didn't show she was a girl. Though, if someone stepped on her foot or tail, they'd find out... Ghokia chirped.