ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

"And the library tempts me yet again," mumbled Ushia. She watched them, thinking of last time...

Ava looked around the library. It looked like it had grown in the last 29 years, and it had. Ava sat down at the table. Jake tried to sit, but ended up going right through the chair. Emily rolled her eyes and Kat sighed.

Spike nudged ushia and jumped around playfully

Phill laughs a little "he missed you,he was always wanting to play with you but you were to busy." he looked over to airyia "i could try and they cant fully kill me only a wendigo song can and no one else can read wendigo"

Ushia stood up. "Well hello there, Spike!" she said. "Long time no see!"

Airyia shrugged. "So, like how only Elves, or someone who was taught to read elven writing for almost all of their lives, can read the Elven Language?" she asked.

Echo watched them silently, then slowly stepped in. She ducked, though, afraid. After all... She had disappeared without a trace, without saying goodbye.

Kat clapped her hands together, "Ok. Now, the problem at hand is that people want to destory the forest, and I'm pretty sure we all know what happens to the ghosts who can't leave here if the forest is destoried." Jake shook his head, "What happens?" Emily slapped Jake again, "We go poof, brainiac!" Jake smiled, "Oooooh." Kat sighed and continued, "So, the reason I sent you a letter, Riddle, is because we can't leave the forest to go into town. We need someone to spy. We need to know everything they're doing so we can stop them."

((THIS IS THE LAST ONE I'M GOING TO MAKE... Hopefully.

Boredom attacked my brain so here she is.

Username: SCM

Name: Violet

Sex: Female.

Creature/powers: She's part vampire bat.

Personality: (option)

Looks: Here she is.

Weapons: Fangs

Opinion on forest: Eh, she wants to keep it, buts he acts like she doesn't want it to leave, or it to be there.

Family: None.

History: (option)

Other info:

... The oddest character I've ever made.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Phill nodded "exactly and usualy its not easy to learn and only wendigos have the magic in their voice when they speak it."

Spike was nuzzling when he saw echo and ran towards her trying to get closer after already stopping an inch from her

Ava thought about it a minute, then nodded, "Ok. I'll spy for you." Kat smiled, "Wonderful!" "What excactly am I doing? Like, are they a group of people who wanna destory the forest, or is it just individuals?" Kat looked over at Emily. Emily came forward a bit, "There's a main group of people who want this place destroied, and another trying to save it. The main group of destroyers is basically the people who would be in charge of destorying everything, people who will build main buildings there, etc. You're either gonna need to somehow become one of them, or simply watch them in another form."

"The lullaby does, too, but barely any, which makes it nearly impossible for an elf to say it correctly. That's why I'm studying it," Airyia said. "I'm not the best at singing it..." Ushia looked up. "She is good at singing it, just she can't add magic," she said.

Echo stayed still. "I... I'm sorry..." she barked quietly.

Violet sat in a willow tree, near the edge of the forest. "This is so boring," she mumbled.

Edited by seacatsmew

Spike nuzzled her and tried o get her to come closer to ushia "come on in"

Phill smiled "its like ours , the one in my locket along with an egg that i was told to sing the song to when i really need help, for the good of others not myself. i cant read it yet but i practice from time to time without reading it aloud"

"Nice," Airyia said. Ushia looked at her elf sister. "Sing it! Sing it! Sing it!" she chanted. "Uh... Only if Phill doesn't mind," the elf said. "Otherwise, I'm not even saying a word of the lullaby."

Echo jumped, shooting into the air like a bullet. Then she hovered out of Spike's reach, but didn't look him in the eye.

Edited by seacatsmew

Phill chuckled "other languages and their different meanings always interest me,i have never heard an elven lulaby before, please sing it?"

SPike looked down and whimpered ""im sorry" he walked to a corner and lied down

Echo kept looking away. No, Spike, it is me who is sorry, she said.

Airyia smiled. "Okay." She cleared her throat and began to sing.

“From the ocean of the rose,

Comes a song that never grows.

Sing to me, my sweet children,

Sweet magic in your voice.

The girl of life sits on a stone,

She never dies, she's never old.

But from the mountains oh-so-cold,

Comes a song from the wolves.

Howl to us, my dearest wish,

Awaken us, loosen your grip.

Don't let go of the rarest dreams,

You'll wake up in them one day.

But from the wolf who had no trace,

Aura of black, the terrible fate.

On the lunar eclipse, awaken her heart,

Bring us to life again.”

Echo looked at Airyia as she sung, confused by the last verse.

((Making lullabies is hard.))

Edited by seacatsmew

(thats a nice one *applause* smile.gif )

PHill smiled happily and looked at her "thats beautiful"

Spike looked at her "please come here"

Kat smiled, going towards the wall, "Well then I think it's time to go because there's a meeting between the sides in the morning, and you don't wanna be late." Ava left the room, closing the door. Once the door was locked from the other side, the four ghosts floated through the wall.

((Is this when Violet decides to attack the house, making everything a mess?

Thank you! *Bows*))

Airyia smiled. "It's really hard to sing it with magic, nearly impossible," she said.

Echo didn't look at Spike, but flew down and landed in front of him.

Violet flew around, then spotted a house. Yay! Some fun! She slammed into the roof, making a hole in it, and looked down. "Oh, ghosts and people. That makes it funnier!" she said. Violet then flew down and flew through the wall, making a hole in it. A mini tornado appeared, not strong enough to drag anyone to it, just powerful enough to mess up stuff, appeared. "Yay!" she said. Ushia stared at her, confused. Airyia just stood there, shocked.

"What the censorkip.gif?!" Kat yelled as someone suddenly started destorying her house. She flew up to the person and got right in her face, not literally of course, "WHAT THE censorkip.gif ARE YOU DOING?!?! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!"

Phill was about to tak but violet upset that and he sang in his language causing the tornado to cease

Spike just kept nuzzling echo

((I find this hilarious.))

Violet giggled. "Hello, ghosty!" she said in a childish way. "I'm Violet! Also, it's not like I wrecked your house FULLY. I just put two holes in it, and messed up your objects!" The tornado disappeared, Violet still giggling.

(So do I xd.png)

Kat glared at the annoying girl. She wanted to slap her so bad... She took a deep breath, trying to calm down, "Ok. You're going to fix the holes, and you're going to fix them well. And you're going to do it now. Clear? I'm glad."

"Oh? I will? I don't believe I said I will, Ghosty," Violet said. She was smiling, and having fun annoying the ghost.

((Let's see how annoyed Violet can make her before she gets kicked out- Literally.))