ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Phill opened the door "hey blur i have never met your friend before you all disappeared,its nice to meet him or her"

Blur sighed and face-pawed. "You guys have a horribly short memory. Ghokia is one of the dragons that Kat cared for. I feel bad for the Ghost dragons... They're always forgotten. Anyways, do you remember Twilight? Or the Barn Owl that had no name that I remember? Ghokia was with those two. Anyways, that's it for me," Blur said. She turned and began to walk away, covered in her cloak. Then she looked back with her coal-black eyes. "Try to follow me and you'll meet someone WORSE then a Jardeg." The Trulia then walked away, leaving Ghokia behind. Ghokia looked up and stared at Phill, her eyes seeming to say 'How can you forget me?'

Phill lifted her up and put her to his right side "ohh ive seen you before, sorry i have a visual memory and ever since everyone disappeared i lost sight in my left eye almost completely and ive been killed 10 times. where you the one that played with kaya or was that another?" he gently pet the dragon

That was Twilight, Ghokia said, turning two feet tall. Also, bye, Blur! Ghokia yawned, no teeth showing, though... Only gums. Anything new besides you dying a lot of times?

PHill shrugged "cya blurr, only things you might not know is spike and kaya dieing,kat being a ghost and other than that i don't know much" he set the small dragon on his shoulder "i missed having a dragon on my shoulder since kaya died."

Hmm. Well, I'm here. And although I can turn into a ghost, I won't until night, Ghokia said, humming softly. She watched as a faint bit of light appeared in a tree. Ushia's here, but she's hiding due to the light. Airyia is there, too. They can't move, though.

Phill tilted his head "why are they hiding,i missed everyone and they all left and now i still cant see them"

Ghosts. Ushia was ran over by a car... Time moves fast. Airyia was murdered. They can't come out in daylight, Ghokia explained.

Unless you have a spell to make them solid, it won't work, Ghokia said.

If you say so. Ghokia sat down on his shoulder.

Airyia and Ushia watched Phill and Ghokia, staying completely still.

Phill got close to them "im going to cover you to with a blanket and take you into the dark cabin so we can talk and relax ok? when ready take my hand" he started humming

Ushia turned into a cat, making it easier to get into the shade. Airyia grabbed Ushia and held her, causing her to meow with annoyance. Ghokia watched.

Phill hummed making them able to be touched and covered hem fully in the blanket and lifted them before walking towards the house quickly

Ushia moved around under the blanket, annoyed. Airyia stayed still. Ushia then started hissing. "I am going to attack whoever put me under here! This is really, really, REALLY annoying. It's like I'm trapped! Gah!" Ushia mumbled. Airyia grabbed her and put her hand over Ushia's mouth. Ushia shut her eyes, deciding to try to sleep.

Phill got inside and lied them gently in a dark corner pulling the blanket off their heads "sorry but i figured youd like that more then carried through the light" he kneeled "go ahead and attack me ushia" his scarred eyes locked on hers

Ushia stared at him, then turned into her normal, now transparent self. She slipped out of Airyia's grip and sighed. "You know, next time, I will. This time I won't." The neon cat human then turned into a cat and walked over to a counter, jumping up onto it. Airyia stayed silent.

PHill sighed "i know you both have been through a lot and died , i just wanted to keep you close" walks over and hums allowing him to pet ushia comfortingly

"... Coal and Bat... The forest... M-Murdered..." Airyia mumbled. Ushia looked over at her. "Airyia's been like that ever since she died. Silent, every now and then mumbling that. It's really annoying," Ushia said.

Phill walked over to her and kneeled lifting her into a hug while humming and whispering "i have you and we will find those you care about we will get us all together again no matter how many times i die i will not leave you all alone"

Username: BoomSALMON

Name: Lunar

Sex: Male

Creature/powers: Moon Phoenix, Blinding Light Beams, hidden throwing needles

Personality: RP'd (option)

Looks: A eternal fire phoenix, except silver

Weapons: Throwing Needles under wings, paralyzing claws

Opinion on forest: Destroy

Family: All died

History: (option) Came from mountains far away and was enslaved by ghosts. He vowed to help destroy the forest.

Other info: Nyghtic

Username: BoomSALMON

Name: Crescent

Sex: Female

Creature/powers: Wolf

Personality: Protective of the things she loves

Looks: A wolf as silver as iron, has a crescent moon on her forehead

Weapons: Iron claws, gold armor

Opinion on forest: Keep

Family: Deceased

History: Was born on a hill on the day of an eclipse and they say the moon implanted a crescent shape on her forehead. She was captured by humans and narrowly escaped into the forest.

Other info: Nyghtic