ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Kat just stood there silently. The silence what highly awkward to her, but she couldn't think of anything to say. She wasn't tangible anymore, and she was glad about that.

"why,why couldnt you have come and found me? saved me? we could have saved each other and the other hurt ones.like saving an egg from certain death,why not my egg?" he copies her voice reminding her of how she took the eggs because they were defenseless "i was defenseless to.."

Kat was speechles for a minute, her mouth open slightly. Then she mumbled, "You can't do this to me, Phill. You can't suddenly come back and make me feel guilty for my past, for leaving here." She wanted to turn and leave at that, but her legs wouldn't listen.

Phill looked down "im sorry,i know its my fault, i should have stayed in the cabin.its my fault i died so many times my fault my friends died including my own pet wolf and kaya being eaten..i cant even find her ghost but i guess i deserved it.im.." he heard the sounds af a jardog and phill shakes,he turns pale and his fear is eminent,its as if it shook his very being and scared him into a shell of himself

"It's not your fault, it's not my fault, it's not anyones fault. Things happen, and now we've gotta move on."

PHil doesnt move or speak hearing the jardog, he stands paralyzed by fear as he hears it nearby

Phill all at once hummed and whistled and withing a second spike was in one arm and he was getting ready to lift up kat and jump

Kat took a quick step back, not wanting to be lifted up. And she was tangible once again. Wonderful.

((Enter Blur. Attempt to make this non-awkward with Echo.))

The Jardeg suddenly yelped and growled, Blur on the back on it, her claws in it along with her teeth. She was in her True Mode, but still faster then the Jardeg. After all, her name was Blur. Or, at least, one of her names. She jumped off of it's back as it attempted to bite her paw off. A fireball then came and hit it. "Thanks, Echo," she said. Echo nodded, standing on a branch.

((I messed up on Echo's form. xd.png

Sex: 32

I'm re-doing her form... Messed up on a lot of things.

Username: SCM

Name: Echo

Sex: Female

Creature/powers: Ghost of a Winged Wolf.

Personality: (option)

Looks: Day Form Night Form

Weapons: Fire.

Opinion on forest: Keep.

Family:

History: (option)

Other info: Footsteps always echo, and her voice echos at midnight.

That's just a re-do.))

Echo slowly walked towards the Jardeg, walking in the air. It jumped towards Echo, but it's paw went through her. The winged wolf shot another fireball at it. The Jardeg, confused, ran away in the opposite direction to clean it's wounds. Blur turned into her Shadow Mode and slammed into the ground, but quickly stood up. Echo walked through the air to the ground and to Blur. "We should go now," Blur said. "I guess we should." The two began running towards where Kat was, and where Phill was before he walked into the house.

Kat quickly turned untangible again. That made her sorta happy again. She simply stood there, starting to float.

Ava was flying the forest, looking for Kat. She had gone by her house but she wasn't there.

Kat shrugged, "Well, Emily, Jake and Drey went away. Z's flying around somewhere. And I really don't know where in Nalom our old friends are."

Kat looked up at the sky. Daytime was coming. She looked at Phill, "I've gotta get going. I'll see ya."

"It's almost daytime, I've gotta go. I'll be back later." At that, Kat faded away.

Spike followed her whimpering at leaving phill

Phill started walking around curiously inside the house

Ava sighed. She knew Kat would be gone soon, if not already. She knew Kat was a ghost, she said so in letters before. They'd been sending eachother letters for years. So she'd just have to wait until night. She landed near the lake, but not in view of the lake, and shifted back.

Phill sighed as he looked around the empty cabin, he was lonely and he started singing loudly and sadly

Ava stood still as stone when she heard singing. After several minutes of listening she headed towards the singing, curious.