StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning OOC

Also, just noted: Girl, I don't see any form for a loner that was posted by you anywhere in the OOC...

I've updated the clan list, adding Girlfairy's two clan cats in and moving Whitefeather down to Rogue? Or should he be a loner?

Okay good. I put him as a rogue.

I'll make my post in just a bit. Might have to wait until I get home tonight.

Let me dig up that forum...

Username: girlfairy76

Name: Russet

Position: loner

Clan: none

Appearance: Red tabby fur edged with gold. Hazel eyes.

History: Russet found herself getting up in the middle of a place with four tall oaks(fourtrees) she left, finding an abandoned rabbit hole in WindClan territory. She was able to fit there for two moons, and then made it bigger by digging. She fed on scraps, and still does

Other: ^^

Mate?: None. Probably never.

Password: Spartan-kitty

I suppose I could attempt to make Ashkit, Socks, and Lion's sheets as well...

Edited by StarSea

Sunpaw is waiting for Leafstar to finish...

and Silentpaw is also waiting for Nightstar to finish. xd.png

At least Galeheart's doing something.

Alright. I'll add Russet in just a second.

Nightstar's going to call the patrol together and Shadowclan will start heading for Fourtrees.

EDIT: I NOTICED THIS WHEN RE-READING THE RP

Just wish to make a note: any kits would not be able to actually fight or, in Sky's case, catch small fish in a river with a current that's stronger than them. They're too small and have very little skills, no matter how much they've been training. Not to mention, at 4 months, they've just been weaned from their mother's milk, if not still being weaned from it.

Sorry, just had to drop that bit of logic in.

Edited by Narvix

Adding a new chara! Also, @Soiled: Dew and Drop creep me out...:/

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Rennoshin ((Random name, XP))

Position: Loner

Clan: See above

Appearance: Brown fur with grayish stripes and icy blue eyes. Pretty goodlooking.

History: Nothing much. He does know Slash, Dew and Drop, Voodoo, and Fluffy, but he's not very close with them. He was born a rogue and learned to fend for himself. He didn't approve of Spirit joining ThunderClan but didn't stop her.

Other: He's Spirit's ((adopted)) brother?

Mate?: Nah. Not yet.

Password: Spartan-kitty

Edited by Techno_Elf

Rennoshin? Seriously, TE? Maybe a more cat-like name would suit...? I hope you won't make all 41 of Spiritmoon's siblings... If you're gonna be doing that, good luck to you indeed.

Haha Rennoshin can be a cat name. I mean, I know a cat named Torque, formerly Tornado. And there's a cat named Victor tongue.gif

EDIT: ARRIVING

Shadowclan

Leader: Nightstar

Deputy: Lightningstreak

Medicine Cat: Crystaldrop

Warriors: Wildshade

Apprentices: Silentpaw and Twistedpaw

Edited by Narvix

Arriving!

WindClan

Leader: Pigeonstar

Deputy: Galeheart

Medicine Cat: Fawnlily (Not present due to patient)

Warriors: Foxthunder and Dusteye

Apprentices: Hazelpaw

~~~~~~~

I'll let someone else make first post for WC.

EDIT:

Derp. xd.png I kept thinking that someone other than Techno posted Rennoshin's character and was about to say, "Waiting for Techno_Elf's permission for sibling-ry with Spiritpaw". laugh.gif Approved! happy.gif

(Also, heads up, the password will be changed soon! Some of you are probably like "What the heck? Why?" Because some people just look at the recently posted characters without looking at the rules to see if there is anything in common and, seeing that they all have "Spartan-kitty" in them, just put that in theirs as well.)

Edited by StarSea

Sounds fair enough, Star. Though, you could also change (if the passwords are still in the bios in the accepted list) it to say 'Password correct' or something and request, once a person's cat is accepted, they take off the password.

[[Hey, Starsea, why don't you update the lists?]]

Username: Choco

Name: Climber

Position: Loner

Clan: Loner

Appearance:Climber

History: Climber was once a Kittypet. That is, until his owner moved away when he was 18 Moons old. Since then, Climber has been hunting around the Twoleg place, scavenging for food and catching an occasional mouse. Despite his age, Climber is well built and capable of defending himself. He still lives around the Twoleg place, but sometimes he arrives at the edge of the forest to check things out.

Other: Climber knows all the kittypets, but had only just noticed the rogues and loners. The rest will be RP'D...

Mate?: None

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Choco, those cats haven't been there that long... So he wouldn't have known the loners and rogues around there since most of my cats only just came to clan territory... They only just began planning to take over the clans as well... Plus, if he had known them cause he was in the city before then, he would agree that clan cats were more soft than city cats. Clan cats don't kill, city cats kill... Or at least my city cats do. smile.gif

EDIT:

Arriving...?

Thunderclan

Leader: Leafstar

Deputy: Fallenvoice (inactivate)

Medicine cat: Starlingleaf

Warriors: Mountainmist and Robintail

Apprentices: Moonpaw and Sunpaw

Edited by SoiledLove

[[Hey, Starsea, why don't you update the lists?]]

Not to rush anything but, is my Med cat officially accepted Starsea?

Edited by mumzy

Not to rush anything but, is my Med cat officially accepted Starsea?

You mean Winterpelt? Yes. Check page 4, Navix has the updated list there.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

... Arriving!

RiverClan

Leader: Blizzardstar

Deputy: Mistfall

Med. Cat: Winterpelt

Warriors: Coldstorm and Silverbreeze

Apprentices: Lunapaw and Dovepaw

I've added a link to my post with the clan list into my signature. Should be easier to find that way.

---

"We're the last ones here! It looks like there are more cats at this Gathering than there were at the next!" Dovepaw bounced around slightly, her paws lightly touching the ground before being lifted away. She was excited and she didn't think she would ever be anything but excited for a Gathering. "Can I go make friends, Silverbreeze?" she asked her mentor. However, before Dovepaw could get an answer, a loud yowl called her attention.

"All four clans are here. We will start the gathering now. Leafstar, would you care to begin?" Nightstar motioned her tail towards the Thunderclan leader, sitting down to let the female stand and speak.

Wildshade sat at the back of the clearing, pretending to ignore the other cats and not bother with listening to the leaders. Though, he was paying attention and picking up whatever came his way.

Dusteye shook out his fur, sitting relatively close to the rest of the Windclan cats as he listened. He was still bothered about Oakpaw's injury but he forced himself to push it out of his mind. Galeheart and Fawnlily stated it wasn't his fault but he still felt like it was. He would just have to do better.

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing up that bit with Fox and Hazel. Sorry for my derp-ness. xP and Silverbreeze would probably nag them for a while longer, but I'm already holding things up as it is, so I'll have her leave them alone, kay?

btw, Star. Winterpelt's form in the post with all the character forms is messed up. just thought you should know. tongue.gif

Edit: oh, I'm missing stuff again. Sorry. Yeah, okay that works, Star, with Hazel doing the stuff when she comes back.

~~~

Silverbreeze smiled at her eager apprentice. Dovepaw's excitement was really contagious, and the warrior could feel her own heart pounding as she waited for the Gathering to start. Her apprentice then asked if she could go make friends, and Silverbreeze opened her mouth to give her permission (as well as warn her about the dangers of getting close to cats belonging to other Clans) but right then a loud yowl came from the Great Rock. Silverbreeze gave Dovepaw an apologetic smile and waited for the leaders to speak.

Oh, this was great! Hazelpaw couldn't believe how many cats there were - it was all so exciting. The leaders seemed to be starting the Gathering, but there were so many other distractions that Hazelpaw couldn't focus. Somehow, though, it felt like something was missing. Wait a minute... Where was Oakpaw? Confused, she trotted up to Dusteye, his mentor. "Excuse me," she mewed timidly, "where's Oakpaw? Shouldn't he be coming to the Gathering, too?"

Starlingleaf took her place with the other medicine cats, wondering how Icefire was faring back at camp. Was she scared of everything being so new, or being judged? Or was she excited at all these experiences and what it meant to be a Clan cat? Starlingleaf wished Icefire could have been able to come tonight - there wouldn't be another Gathering for a whole full moon. Then a yowl came, snapping Starlingleaf out of her thoughts, and she listened attentively as the Gathering began. This is it, she thought as Leafstar readied herself to speak. She's going to announce our new warrior, and I have absolutely no idea how the Clans will react. She prayed to StarClan that they would approve.

Edited by Stunningfire

Foxthunder looked around, realizing that Oakpaw hadn't come, when Hazelpaw mentioned it. "Yes, he should have. It's the first gathering after his apprenticeship..." Then a call for the gathering to start directed his attention to the leaders, mainly Leafstar. "We'll have to check up on that later," he whispered to her.

Pigeonstar nodded in agreement to Nightstar, waiting to hear what was happening in ThunderClan while going over what she should say about WindClan. New apprenticeship, snakes... Fawnlily, she 'jotted' down in her head.

Dusteye turned his gaze away from the leaders when Hazelpaw came up and asked him where Oakpaw was. "He's in the medicine den with Fawnlily. She's seeing to a snakebite he got a little while ago," he replied quietly, not wishing to anger anyone nearby by accidentally being too loud.

Just waiting for other responses to the Gathering.

Silentpaw scanned the clearing, before choosing a spot to sit on. Looking around, he noticed some other apprentices. He was about to approach them, however, Nightstar began to speak. Silentpaw immediately took his place, looking up.

“Oh, boy. So much cats,” Sunpaw mewed, tail flicking with amusement. “I’ll just be over there…” He bounded over next to a shady tree, and lied down. His ears pricked as the leader began to speak.

Galeheart stood a few feet away from Pigeonstar. He looked around. “So, it’s started.” He sat down and watched Nightstar give her speech. I should pay attention…or I might miss some important details here. Then, if Pigeonstar also forgets, then Windclan will totally miss out on everything. But, then again, our warriors and apprentices are listening…but it’ll be embarrassing if I told them that I wasn’t paying attention…geeze…

Hazelpaw nodded in agreement to Foxthunder, worried. What could have happened to Oakpaw? Her mind went through a few frightening scenarios, then her eyes opened wide as Dusteye replied, saying that Oakpaw was in the medicine cat den. From a snakebite, of all things! Hazelpaw gasped, forcing herself to not assault Dusteye with questions. "Was it bad?" she whispered, not paying attention to the leaders at all. "Is Oakpaw going to be okay? Will he" - the apprentice paused and gulped, not sure if she wanted to continue - "w-will he die?" Oh StarClan, please don't take Oakpaw away from me, she prayed desperately.