StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning OOC

Not in Shadowclan. It was originally planned that his Thunderclan mother was accidentally in Shadowclan territory so Graykit was 'payment' for Shadowclan's care of the Queen but then I realized that Nightstar wouldn't follow such a thought process unless the entire clan shouted for a kit to be theirs.

StarSea probably has school. I know her mom is limiting her computer time a lot. As for my post, I'll take care of that when I can tomorrow.

Pertaining to the forms being approved, I can't really recall if StarSea ever said it was okay to group approve if she wasn't on. Let's wait another day or two before we go ahead and get a group of four approvals (each new RPer) from fellow posters. If that happens, I'll quote all of the forms that were approved and post them together here in the OOC.

Eh yeah I don't feel too comfortable group approving without her permission, at least not for another few days. xP

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Spiritpaw (formerly Spirit, warrior name Spiritmoon)

Position: Apprentice

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: She is a sleek black cat with a silver crescent moon shape on her forehead. Her eyes are a brilliant green.

History: She used to be a rogue, but when her parents were killed by foxes she had to learn to live on her own. She stole others' prey and made her own little makeshift den somewhere near Fourtrees. She was taken into ThunderClan when a patrol caught her hunting a mouse.

Other: Her mentor is Robintail. She isn't very trusting of others, and earning her trust takes a long time. Sunpaw appears to have a crush on her.

Mate?: None yet

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Umm Techno... Not to nitpick and all but, I do not believe that you are allowed to pick your apprentice/mentor pairing. StarSea does that. Secondly, did you speak with the RPer of Sunpaw about whether or not he has a crush on your new apprentice?

Also, she has the exact same appearance as Nightstar.

EDIT: Alright. It's been a decent amount of time since Starsea's popped her head in and I don't want to make these guys wait any longer. I'm group approving you two but you'll need two or three more approvals from other RPers in this thread before you're fully accepted. NOTE: I'm not approving my own profiles for a reason. That would defeat the purpose of a group approval. Techno, I've already stated my reasons for not yet accepting your profile but three others might if they find it acceptable.

Username: greenglassesgal

Password: Sparta-kitty

Name: Robintail

Position: warrior

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance:alot.png

History: Pretty much just spent his entire life in the clan.

Other: Often has bursts of random hyperness.

Mate?: not at the moment

Name: Crystaldrop

Position: med. cat

Clan: Shadowclan

Appearance: poptartFINALTINY.gif

History: Born Crystal, her father was a Shadowclan cat while her mother was a loner. Her father left her in the care of her mother for a while has he attended to his duties as a warrior. Her mother taught her all kinds of stuff to help her survive, such as the different kinds of herbs and poisons, along with some fighting tactics. When she was 8 moons old, her father came back, and decided to take his mate and his child to the clan. While Crystal was eager to go, her mother opted to stay as she was. The two of them left, leaving Crystal's mother behind. However, her father soon couldn't bear being without his mate, and left Crystaldrop with the clan, becoming a loner himself.

Other: normally kind and caring, can become hostile when her clan is under attack.

Mate?: none allowed

Name: Original name= Slash. Kittypet name= Chairman Meow (prefers not to be called this)

Position: kittypet

Clan: kittypet

Appearance: velociraptor.png

History: was born and raised on the streets for a while, but was soon snatched up for adoption at the tender age of 2 moons. He's ok as a kittypet, but he still misses his parents every now and then.

Mate?: none yet

Username: lunarmyth897

Name: Voodoo(previously Shadowspirit)

Position: Kittypet

Clan: Former Shadow Clan warrior

Appearance: She is a fairly big cat with solid black fur and bright green eyes. Voodoo also has a short tail similar to the japanese bobtail.

History: Voodoo was born into Shadow Clan from a kittypet father and shadow clan mother. She was mocked by her clanmates constantly due to her kittypet herritage and her pitifully short tail. She also tried her best to please her clan, but it was never enough. Voodoo finally snapped after a few months after receiving her warrior name when the jokes didn't cease and left. She has now lived with twolegs for a year near her father's home and she visits him often. Voodoo's heart aches for the pine trees and marshes she left behind, but she is too stubborn to return to the taunts and mockery.

Other:She is very stubborn and not quick to trust. She is also very secuctive, hence how she was able to get her own way when she was in Shadow Clan. Like most Shadow Clan cats, she is very deceiving to those that don't know her. Even with her time with the twolegs, Voodoo has not lost any of her strength and practices daily in her garden.

Mate?: open

Edited by Narvix

*Looks over the Forms*

Yeah, I think it's okay. [[And I'm the RPer of Sunpaw...]] But I'm confused; SUNPAW HAS A CRUSH ON SPIRITPAW? NONONONO...well, I guess that's okay...but..I'm not sure...somehow I don't like it...wut blink.gif ?

I thought you two had sorted this out at school, Choco and Techno... I think they're all alright...

I'm pretty sure we talked this over, Choco... Maybe you forgot? Narvix: I wasn't sure about the mentor-apprentice pairing thing, so sorry about that. And yes, I'm pretty sure I talked to Sunpaw's RPer.

Actually, I think I might just pull out of the RP. I mean, nothing personal, it's just that I've been really confused and stuff, and it's kind of tiring trying to fix and explain all my mistakes... Nothing personal, guys.

Edited by Techno_Elf

Username: Moonbeam22

Name: Bluepool

Position: Queen

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...WIGlE731Ul5vPFg

History: She lived a fairly typical life as a Clan cat. However, her mate was killed by a wild dog soon after she found ot she was expectkng kits.

Other: No

Mate?: Deceased

Name: Stormkit

Position: Kit

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...JjBK6OHZhiS7x1q

History: Not much to put here, as he is only a kit

Other: He is an only child

Mate?: Lol nope

Narvix: I approve of all characters. ^^

Techno: What?! Awwe, don't leave. ;_; I mean, I understand if you're irritated that stuff isn't right and there's a lot of confusion but that happens a lot in RPs. No need to just quit... but it's your choice xP

Techno, I'm sorry you wish to quit but, as Stunningfire stated, it is your choice. I'm sorry that things weren't a bit clearer.

Name: Bluepool

Position: Queen

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...WIGlE731Ul5vPFg

History: She lived a fairly typical life as a Clan cat. However, her mate was killed by a wild dog soon after she found ot she was expectkng kits.

Other: No

Mate?: Deceased

Name: Stormkit

Position: Kit

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...JjBK6OHZhiS7x1q

History: Not much to put here, as he is only a kit

Other: He is an only child

Mate?: Lol nope

Moon, your cats look good. I'm guessing Stormkit is Bluepool's kit?

Keeping a tally:

Greenglassesgal's profiles - 1/3 approvals

Lunarmyth897's profile - 1/3 approvals

Moonbeam22's profiles - 1/3 approvals

Narvix's profiles (mine) - 1/3 approvals

*Stunningfire, I don't know if, when you said 'I approve of all characters,' does that mean Green's, Lunar's, Moon's and my own profiles? If so, then everyone has 2/3 approvals.

Edited by Narvix

Hey guys, sorry about last night. I was kinda stressed out because of the SSATs and the fact that my post got deleted accidentally. (I wasn't paying attention and...yeah... XP) So anyways, after thinking it through for about 10 minutes, I think I won't be pulling out after all. Sorry about all that though... Also, about the fact that Spiritpaw looks the same as another character, I'll be changing her to a white cat with a black crescent and one violet eye one green eye.

o.O Is it even possible for a cat to have a violet eye? I know they can have a blue and a green eye or gold eyes but never heard of a cat having violet eyes.

EDIT: Also, from my own experience, I know that Orange, the original creator of the original thread didn't accept 'special' markings like the crescent moon. I actually adjusted Nightstar to where her marking was a jagged shape and faintly held the shape of a crescent moon but only noticeable if one was staring long enough and trying to make any resemblances. I think Orange just wanted people to be careful with 'extreme' or 'Starclan speaks!' markings in case it started any influx of odd felines and such.

Again, if 3 others find that Spiritpaw is alright and disagree with what I'm faintly suggesting at, then she's fine the way you intend her to be.

Edited by Narvix

I also 'hint' at what Navix is saying. Wouldn't want a RP with unrealistic cats; that's what brought down Soiled's Warrior Cat RP.

Yeah, Techno, change it a bit. And glad that you're staying.

Yup! Kinda... But that was kinda with cats coming back to life and the such...

I think if you change the eye color, it would be fine, Techno.

I agree with the others; change the color of the eyes a bit. Then that’ll be fine. Oh, and the markings, too. Perhaps it could be a scar?

The other forms seem fine to me.

I don't really care about markings so much, but I suppose changing the eye color wouldn't hurt. really glad you're staying C: and yes, Narvix, that's what I meant~

Hmm...Ok then, the eyes'll be both gold then. Saw the eye thing on a demotivational poster LOL. The marking I'll get back to later. I'm having a nervous breakdown because of my midterms. D:

Poor you... My scores were better than I thought...

Anyways, I approve of all the forms so far! (Forgot to say so in the last post)

No, no. I'M the one having the nervous breakdown! But seriously, nothing I can do now, except study hard for the next exam. Sucks -.-

Is GOLD actually a normal eye color?