StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning OOC

Username: Tiger101

Name: Darkkit

Position: kit

Clan: Thunder Clan

Appearance: She is completely black and has bright blue eyes. Only her eyes are a different colour to her body. She is also smaller than the usual kits.

History: Her mother left her at the edge of Thunder Clan territory. She wandered in, lost and alone. She wondered if she would ever be accepted. She was finally accepted and was looked after as one of their own but she never felt a part of the clan

Other: she really hopes that she will be accepted or her mother will come back for her.

Mate?: None yet

Password: Sparta-kitty

What do you want her warrior name to be? Other than that, approved! Welcome to ThunderClan!

(I'll add her in once we get a few more character sheets. smile.gif)

Edited by StarSea

I just had an awesome idea for Pigeonstar and Oakpaw's mother son bonding, and Hazelpaw'll be a part of it! happy.gif I'll tell you about it when I think it'd be a good time, Stunningfire. smile.gif

ooh, really? This should be fun C:

o.o wow how was I not getting any notices about the thread? >_< I disappear for a few days to focus on school and the whole thing blows up with new RPers lol. Give me a bit to make a post. Cooking rice currently.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Moonpaw ((Moonshadow))

Position: Apprentice

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: She is a silver spotted tabby with unusually bright green eyes.

History: She was born into ThunderClan along with her brother Sunpaw.

Other: She is really close with her brother Sunpaw. ((I haven't thought of a mentor for her though. Please help, StarSea!)) She is energetic, smart, and brave.

Password: Sparta-Kitty

Edited by Techno_Elf

TECHNO! YOU CAME! Hooray! I waz waiting for you!

Now we're just missing GGG from our group!

Oh, and, why are most not posting? D:

...Uh, hi? Just PM GGG to come join. Or yell at her tomorrow. BTW, reply to our 1x4! It's been days!

Edited by Techno_Elf

Yeah, I know, right? And this RP is lagging again, bad for us…waiting for Unknown, here…and, sorry Techno, you said you wanted to create a Sunpaw but I already did xd.png …anyways! We should get RPing again, hopefully, this will boost activity. I’m already trying to revive RPs, but no success. At least, not much…

Hi guys ;__; sorry it took me so long... DCF wasn't loading for me the few times I went on. x_X Sorry.

Hey, so are we going to do a recap? o_O

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Moonpaw ((Moonshadow))

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: She is a silver spotted tabby with unusually bright green eyes.

History: She was born into ThunderClan along with her brother Sunpaw.

Other: She is really close with her brother Sunpaw. ((I haven't thought of a mentor for her though. Please help, StarSea!)) She is energetic, smart, and brave.

Password: Sparta-Kitty

Accepted! happy.gif Welcome to ThunderClan! smile.gif

Don't worry about mentors, I pick them and check that the mentor's owner and the apprentice's owner are alright with the pairing. Makes life easier instead of the apprentice's owner having to run around asking for a mentor and then me not getting notice of who is who's apprentice/mentor.

One more character sheet and I'll update-

Darkkit

Moonpaw

Yes, recap would be good...

Also, adding a new section to the characters group! It's a 'frozen' cat group (none of the cats in the group are actively in the RP so they're 'frozen' until someone comes and takes them)- Adoptions. When someone is leaving but they still want their cats to be a part of the RP, they can fill in the Abandon sheet and the cat(s) will be 'frozen' until someone comes and takes them. Or if you just want to make cats for others to come adopt, you still use the Abandon sheet. When you're claiming/picking up a cat, you'd use the Adoption sheet and then that cat'll become yours. The Adoptions are mostly for people that want to join but have a horrid time and coming up with character sheet ideas and info, but anyone can adopt. smile.gif All cats are tied to the RP, so you can't adopt a cat from here and then start using them in a different RP. I'll add in the group, codes, and a few kitties right now and edit this with an example or two so you all know how it works. smile.gif

After class this morning, I'll get around to making two more cats. One for Windclan and the other for Riverclan. One will be a Med Cat or a Deputy. Don't want to take up all the high positions tongue.gif But, if needed, I could also make temporary cats for the higher positions until someone else decides to fill them with their own cats or with my temp cats. So long as it's alright with you StarSea.

EDIT:

Username: Narvix

Name: Dovepaw (Dovetail)

Clan: Riverclan

Appearance: Dovepaw

History: Dovepaw is the only kit in her litter. Her mother passed away after her birth due to an illness that couldn't be healed fast enough. Taken in by a surrogate, Dovekit grew quickly and became an apprentice just this past moon. Excited, she eagerly awaits the day she becomes a warrior.

Other: Dovepaw can be a handful most of the time. She likes to jump and play around so, naturally, she doesn't always remain focused on the task at hand like her training. She can be noisy but she does know when to be quiet. It's just a matter of keeping her attention enough to keep her silent for as long as needed.

Mate?: N/A

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Username: Narvix

Name: Fawnlily

Position: Medicine Cat

Clan: Windclan

Appearance: Fawnlily

History: Fawnlily was born in Windclan to a pair of loyal warriors. She was part of a small litter that struggled through Leaf-Bare but all three made it through. Her father was eventually killed in a territory battle before she could be apprenticed. Since she was a kit, she had hoped to become a good warrior and fight in her father's spirit. However, when apprenticed, she had a difficult time with learning how to hunt and fight. Growing depressed, she found her calling as a medicine cat one late afternoon.

A battle similar to the one her father had died in erupted and she took part in the battle with her mentor and fellow clan cats. Being an ill fighter, she mostly stuck to the back of the chaos and clawed whom she could, when she could. It didn't last too long but there were numerous injuries and the medicine cat was nearly overwhelmed. Seeking to help in some way, Fawnpaw asked what she could do to lessen the feline's burden. From there on, Fawnpaw discovered her talent at healing and soon became the medicine cat's apprentice. Some moons later, Fawnpaw became Fawnlily and continued to learn under her mentor's guidance until he passed and she became Windclan's medicine cat.

Other: Fawnlily is typically a kind feline but she isn't a push over. When needed, she has a firm paw and quite the dark gaze. She doesn't reprimand someone too harshly if they disobey her healing advice; especially if they need to follow it. Otherwise, she can be pretty laid back and flexible. There are times where she wished she could have proven a better warrior, however, and faintly dreams of a mate. Still, she knows where her duties lie and wouldn't change them if she were given the chance. Being a medicine cat is where her strength resides and she's happy about that.

Mate?: N/A

Edited by Narvix

Also, adding a new section to the characters group! It's a 'frozen' cat group (none of the cats in the group are actively in the RP so they're 'frozen' until someone comes and takes them)- Adoptions. When someone is leaving but they still want their cats to be a part of the RP, they can fill in the Abandon sheet and the cat(s) will be 'frozen' until someone comes and takes them. Or if you just want to make cats for others to come adopt, you still use the Abandon sheet. When you're claiming/picking up a cat, you'd use the Adoption sheet and then that cat'll become yours. The Adoptions are mostly for people that want to join but have a horrid time and coming up with character sheet ideas and info, but anyone can adopt. smile.gif All cats are tied to the RP, so you can't adopt a cat from here and then start using them in a different RP. I'll add in the group, codes, and a few kitties right now and edit this with an example or two so you all know how it works. smile.gif

Hey, that sounds like an awesome idea biggrin.gif

Hmm, recap. Well. Help me with this...

ThunderClan: Sunpaw and Mountainmist were out training when Sunpaw encountered Fluffy and Scar. They threatened to hurt him while Starlingleaf tried to intervene but failed. Icefire then came to save him; Fluffy and Scar ran off; Icefire told Starlingleaf, Sunpaw, and Mountainmist her story; Mountainmist and Sunpaw returned to camp while Starlingleaf and Icefire discuss Clan life. Now Icefire and Starlingleaf are talking to Leafstar about letting Icefire join the Clan.

RiverClan: err, no clue.

WindClan: Hazelpaw and Foxthunder are training to hunt. Other than that, no clue.

ShadowClan: Nightstar asked Lightningstreak about patrols, she said she would lead one and Wildshade would lead another. Nightstar suggested she choose a different cat to lead, and Lightningstreak chooses Deadwinter. Meanwhile, the leader goes out to train with Silentpaw. Wildshade gets offended and Graykit comes along.

Yeah, so now you know I don't really read posts other than those involving my characters. tongue.gif

Edited by Stunningfire

OK, I shall finally join! grr y u pressure me so much SL and CB...

Username: greenglassesgal

Password: Sparta-kitty

Name: Robintail

Position: warrior

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance:alot.png

History: Pretty much just spent his entire life in the clan.

Other: Often has bursts of random hyperness.

Mate?: not at the moment

Name: Crystaldrop

Position: med. cat

Clan: Shadowclan

Appearance: poptartFINALTINY.gif

History: Born Crystal, her father was a Shadowclan cat while her mother was a loner. Her father left her in the care of her mother for a while has he attended to his duties as a warrior. Her mother taught her all kinds of stuff to help her survive, such as the different kinds of herbs and poisons, along with some fighting tactics. When she was 8 moons old, her father came back, and decided to take his mate and his child to the clan. While Crystal was eager to go, her mother opted to stay as she was. The two of them left, leaving Crystal's mother behind. However, her father soon couldn't bear being without his mate, and left Crystaldrop with the clan, becoming a loner himself.

Other: normally kind and caring, can become hostile when her clan is under attack.

Mate?: none allowed

Name: Original name= Slash. Kittypet name= Chairman Meow (prefers not to be called this)

Position: kittypet

Clan: kittypet

Appearance: velociraptor.png

History: was born and raised on the streets for a while, but was soon snatched up for adoption at the tender age of 2 moons. He's ok as a kittypet, but he still misses his parents every now and then.

Mate?: none yet

Finally, GGG! And now we're all here! TE, CB, SL & GGG!

What took you so long?! BTW, why no Miraclecloud?

Oh, and, Stunningfire, Scar attacked them, not Fall.

Oh, and, Stunningfire, Scar attacked them, not Fall.

Sorry my bad. =P I'll edit that

Unknown: look at my post on the previous page

Edited by Stunningfire

Username: lunarmyth897

Name: Voodoo(previously Shadowspirit)

Position: Kittypet

Clan: Former Shadow Clan warrior

Appearance: She is a fairly big cat with solid black fur and bright green eyes. Voodoo also has a short tail similar to the japanese bobtail.

History: Voodoo was born into Shadow Clan from a kittypet father and shadow clan mother. She was mocked by her clanmates constantly due to her kittypet herritage and her pitifully short tail. She also tried her best to please her clan, but it was never enough. Voodoo finally snapped after a few months after receiving her warrior name when the jokes didn't cease and left. She has now lived with twolegs for a year near her father's home and she visits him often. Voodoo's heart aches for the pine trees and marshes she left behind, but she is too stubborn to return to the taunts and mockery.

Other:She is very stubborn and not quick to trust. She is also very secuctive, hence how she was able to get her own way when she was in Shadow Clan. Like most Shadow Clan cats, she is very deceiving to those that don't know her. Even with her time with the twolegs, Voodoo has not lost any of her strength and practices daily in her garden.

Mate?: open

Edited because I only want one character at the moment.

Edited by lunarmyth897

I don't know Bates on this site so I don't really keep track of them...

It took me a moment to realize this but, if every ten pages marks a gathering, then Graykit won't be made into an apprentice until at least page 60 tongue.gif Let's see if we can make it there. Unless I'm able to adjust his age by a couple moons?

It took me a moment to realize this but, if every ten pages marks a gathering, then Graykit won't be made into an apprentice until at least page 60 tongue.gif Let's see if we can make it there. Unless I'm able to adjust his age by a couple moons?

I don't mind if you do. =P Yeah it's usually hard to make RPs move at a constant pace... ;~; There's always going to have to be time-skips to make up for stuff. xP

Well, then I'll let Graykit be about 3-4 moons old. Gives me time to RP him as a kit and to allow time for any possible Shadowclan warriors join the RP.

Sure that works C: btw, does Graykit have a specific mother/father or...? ;_; I was going to have Lightningstreak send him back to his mother but I wasn't sure...