StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning OOC

Okay, thank you so much! Now we just need someone to mentor Spiritpaw.

It'd be awesome if someone could check over the character sheets list in the RP and let me know if anything needs to be corrected. I believe I got out all traces of Blizzardstar and Twistedpaw... My internet is about to shut off (dry.gif I really hate internet timers!) and so I'll do my best to update the two character lists.

GATHERING TIME!!!

Please wrap up whatever your cats are doing in the next page or two and have them go home. Leaders, pick at least three cats and at most five cats to go to the gathering! The gathering will be RPed here so as not to confuse and mess everything up between activities at camp and at the gathering. Once the gathering has made a whole page, everyone will move back to the RP thread.

Leaders, please please please post your list of the cats you are taking here. The leader, deputy, and med. cat don't count as one of your cats as they have to go. Try to make sure that the owners of the cats have been recently active!

Yes Mumzy, you've been accepted. I saw your cat's bio under the accepted characters list. Just in time too smile.gif Your med cat gets to go to the Gathering. Speaking of which...

Shadowclan Cats

Must go: Nightstar, Lightningstreak, and Crystaldrop

Coming along: Silentpaw and Wildshade*

*Only because Bates and Turtlecake have not posted at all since the start of this RP so Deadwinter and Moonpaw shall be left to guard the camp.

Edited by Narvix

For Thunderclan, apart from those who must go, Sunpaw, Robintail, Moonpaw and Mountainmist shall be going to the gathering!

Yes Mumzy, you've been accepted. I saw your cat's bio under the accepted characters list. Just in time too smile.gif Your med cat gets to go to the Gathering. Speaking of which...

Shadowclan Cats

Must go: Nightstar, Lightningstreak, and Crystaldrop

Coming along: Silentpaw and Wildshade*

*Only because Bates and Turtlecake have not posted at all since the start of this RP so Deadwinter and Moonpaw shall be left to guard the camp.

Ok thanks!

By the way just so everyone knows, I always RP semi-lit so I pretty much always post at least a paragraph.

[[so, we RP the gathering here?]]

[[When?]]

I believe once all the cats who are going from each clan are decided. Which brings up a question: There's no leader or deputy for Riverclan. Who should decide who goes then?

I believe once all the cats who are going from each clan are decided. Which brings up a question: There's no leader or deputy for Riverclan. Who should decide who goes then?

Ok. I'll be keeping track but if I don't show up immediately then PM me if you want.

Hrm... that's a good point, Narvix. Anyone wanna make a temp. leader/deputy for RiverClan? If not, I'll bring Blizzardstar back for a bit and make some random deputy NPC for that time as well...

Windclan gathering cats:

Leader- Pigeonstar

Deputy- NPC/new character is needed!

Med. Cat- Fawnlily

Other 1- Dusteye

Other 2- Hazelpaw

Other 3- Foxthunder

(happy.gif Ready for that mother-son bonding moment, Stunning? I'm gonna PM you my idea. smile.gif)

Don't newly appointed apprentices come to the first Gathering after their ceremony? That way other clans know of their apprenticeship?

Also, I can temp. control higher ranked felines (as I stated awhile back when I created Fawnlily and Dovepaw) if needed.

Well, IF the new apprentice doesn’t go to the gathering, the leaders announce their apprenticeship…I think…

Maybe I can make a new character. I only have Sunpaw and Silentpaw...but only if you guys want me to...

Okay.

We have Thunderclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan taken care of. Just need Riverclan but waiting on StarSea for Riverclan's Gathering patrol.

If I had known they needed a leader more I should've joined. I would need a different cat though because WinterPelt isn't the best leader... rolleyes.gif

Well, you're free to make another character and get it approved. I have a leader and a medicine cat so it shouldn't be too much trouble. 'Specially since we need the cats.

[[Well, I can make a WindClan deputy...]]

Username: Choco

Name: Galeheart

Position: Deputy

Clan: WindClan

Appearance: Here

History: Rp'd

Other: Cautious and often think through things through before acting, and as a result, often gets lost in his thoughts. He also has a habit of exaggerating the result of minor things. Nevertheless, he is capable of becoming dead serious.

Mate?: None for now...

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Ah... I would make another character but I have so many already... Also, I'm the only one who has Rouges...

Oh, who cares about too many characters!?

Username: SL

Name: Mistfall

Position: Deputy...?

Clan: Riverclan

Appearance: A small silver tabby with gold eyes

History: RP'd

Other: She's bi-polar. Serious, grouchy, Yellowfang-like normally, but sometimes becomes shy and quiet.

Mate?:None

Password: I know (Spartan Kitteh)

Name: Dew

Position: Rouge

Clan: N/A

Appearance: A pretty small black cat with a white locket and blue eyes

History: She was brought up by twolegs with her brother in what seemed like luxury. Their mother hid them from all the horrors in the world. They were really happy, but then, they got lost in the city and learned that life wasn't just what they thought it was. They felt betrayed by their mother for not warning them of the dangers. And then, they came into Icefire's 'group'. They were taught how to fight, how to kill and how to mentally crush others by Icefire and the others in their group. They seemed to be greatly favored by the other cats and loved by them because they had potential. After the city cats heard of the clan territories, they decided to check it out.

Other: Though she has a pleasing appearance and a seemingly good attitude, she's quite bloodthirsty and likes to fight and kill without mercy. Won't help anyone in need and idolizes Icefire for her strength and cruelty, but has no idea of Icefire's true nature. She has a twin brother who she can never seem to agree with. You can tell the twins apart by seeing which side they stand on. They always work together, despite their disputes, one on the left and one on the right. Dew is normally on the right. She often refers to her brother as 'the one on the left' or something of the sort

Mate?: None

Password: I know you know I know

Name: Drop

Position: Rouge

Clan: None

Appearance: A small, charming black cat with a white locket and blue eyes

History: Same as Dew

Other: Has an easy-going and charming semblance but cares none for others apart from him and his sister, Will not help those in need and seems pretty easy-going in those situations, too. Enjoys seeing others in pain and idolizes Icefire for her strength and cruelty, but does not know of Icefire's true nature either. He usually stands left of his twin sister, referring to her as 'the one on the right' or something like that. Almost never seems to agree with his sister, but is great at working together when it comes to battle.

Mate?: Nope

Password: I know you know I know you know I know

Edited by SoiledLove

How about Galefeather, Galeheart, Redgale or Featherstorm?

Galestorm sounds weird...

Username: Mumzy

Name: CopperStar

Position: Leader

Clan: River Clan

Appearance: [X]

History: She grew up with her mother and father in the River Clan all her life. Then when she was only months old a small, fragile kitten was brought in to her life. "I remember the very day she was brought in our nursery." She claims "Sick, very sick she was. I was never so aware of my hierarchy in the nursery until that day."

Her father came running in "She's going to d-die! Someone help"

All the caretakers of the nursery stormed by and fed her mice from the pile of food and gave her water to drink. All attention was suddenly on this new kitten and she wasn't used to it. Later that night WinterPelt called CopperStar over to her. "What?" CopperStar replied. "I need, mint leaves... I-it.. Will calm my stomach." WinterPelt meowed.

CopperStar paused, as the inconsiderate kitten she was. Though, she was just a kitten. "...Can't you get it yourself?" she replied as Winterpelt fell fast asleep.

CopperStar gave her the Mint leaves and received her first "Thank you" in life.

Later that morning she was having breakfast with her clan as Winterpelt was telling how grateful she is of winterpelt for getting her those leaves to settle her stomach. Her parents were very proud. "I'm so glad you turned out just like you mother CopperStar!" her father exclaimed.

CopperStar wanted to good, and feel as good as she did when her parents said they were proud, She wanted to help cats. "Mom, dad..." CopperStar said as they simultaneously replied "Yes, honey?"

"I want to be a leader when I grow up!" she said in a confidant manor.

The were surprised, as her father laughed. "You-You could never be a leader! I'm sorry dear, but your just a she-cat!"

CopperStar remembered that day her whole life, it fueled her to becoming the best leader. But, her father and mother couldn't see her now, as they passed away when she was 3.

Other: None..

Mate?:

Password: Sparta-kitty

Edited by mumzy

Galeforce, Galewind, Galestream, Hazelstorm, Redstorm, Bluestorm, Wintergale, Galewater.

Eh, just random...