StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning OOC

As the gathering disassembled, Pigeonstar jumped to the ground, landing beside her deputy. "Let's go, WindClan," she called and began padding back towards her own territory.

Foxthunder bounded after Pigeonstar and his clanmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunapaw ran after her clanmates, in somewhat of a rush to get to her nest for the night.

(Sorry for my scatter-ness... Any kitties that have been asked about being accepted are indeed accepted. I'll attempt to update lists when my internet starts working properly. Yup, back to the main thread. smile.gif)

Username: sparkle10184

Name: Breezeclaw

Position: warrior

Clan: WindClan

Appearance: white with grey speckles, short fur, torn left ear, thin, very long tail

History: mother was born a rouge and later joined WindClan. father was clan born. mother was killed in battle and father died of sickness.

Other:

Mate?: not yet

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Username: sparkle10184

Name: Breezeclaw

Position: warrior

Appearance: white with grey speckles, short fur, torn left ear, thin, very long tail

History: mother was born a rouge and later joined WindClan. father was clan born. mother was killed in battle and father died of sickness.

Other:

Mate?: not yet

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Sorry about the wait. Approved, and welcome to WindClan! smile.gif

Alright. I've added Breezeclaw to the clan list on page 4. I'm still not certain if Star's keeping her clan list updated when she can on the front page. So, I'll be keeping the page 4 list around as a backup.

*puurp* Hello! I recently discovered my large stores of free time so I decided to return to the forums. c: Anyhoo, here are my forms for now.

Username: Hollyleaf

Name: Thistlekit

Position: Kit

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: Pale grey fur with small white patches and light orange eyes. Her right forepaw is also completely white, small in stature, and a fluffy tail.

History: Born in ThunderClan and so far... yeah. :3 (not really sure what do to about her parents)

Other: N/A

Mate?: N/A

Password: Spartan-kitty

Username: Hollyleaf

Name: Willowwind

Position: Medicine cat

Appearance: Medium grey tabby with dark green eyes and tufted ears.

History: Born and raised in WindClan, Willowwind was always sure of her destiny to be a medicine cat. She was the last kit of her parents, Whitewing and Nighttail, who died of greencough not long after she became an apprentice. After completing her training, she now serves her Clan as a full medicine cat alongside her mentor, Fawnlily.

Other: N/A

Mate?: N/A

Password: Spartan-kitty

Hopefully I still remember all those herbs. Good to see you again, Peanut. c:

Edited by Hollyleaf

Holly, my cat Fawnlily is Windclan's medicine cat. There's no current openings for medicine cat. For an updated clan list (Since I don't know when Star last updated and where), just click the appropriate link in my signature.

Edited by Narvix

Whoops. Sorry. ^^' I was looking at the old Clan list, I suppose. Could Willowwind be medicine cat apprentice, with her name Willowpaw? And also her age, of course.

Okee-dokee, thanks! I kept her name but I changed her age so it's closer to when she would have just gotten her name after her apprenticeship.

I so sorry everyone! D: I just had exams and have been studying for them for forever and I've just got so much on my plate right now. sad.gif It'd help if I had any active, trustworthy mods on my site...

Anyways, I have to get off for the day so I sadly can't check anything right now. I'll make an attempt at checking and posting tomorrow. Thanks to Girlfairy for poking me and making sure I'm still alive. xd.png Once again, I'm terribly sorry for my absence.