StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning OOC

"Yeah." Sunpaw nodded, teeth bared. "Next time, those two..." His eyes were filled with anger as he thought of Fluffy and Scar.

Silentpaw blinked at Coldstorm. "..." His ears pricked, taking in all the information he heard from all the cats.

"Don't bother. That rogue was as strong as me. But the foxheart fled in the end, pathetic little coward. Why do you want to know?" Coldstorm growled. He couldn't see the harm in telling the young Silentpaw; besides, the more information is given out, the higher chance that the rogue will be caught. Coldstorm's claws sunk deep into the ground when he thought of the rogue, teeth bared with hatred.

"No reason. Perhaps the information will benefit my clan." Silentpaw responded. "You say that he was strong? What did he look like?" He pressed the warrior.

"My apologies." Silentpaw mewed formally and bowed his head, patient. Though, it was obvious that he had taken an intrest in the rogues. He might as well learn some more information during this gathering.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Coldstorm let out an annoyed hiss. "Don't you have other things to do other than question me?" He spat. "You're like a flea, apprentice. Get off my back. I already told you plenty."

"You should at least tell me what he looks like. You remember, right?" Silentpaw mewed. He realized that he had been talking for a long time, something he almost never did. "..." Despite that, he had to pull out all information. It might be helpful.

"All I remember," Coldstorm mewed in anger and annoyance, "is that the rogue had black fur, not to mention all those scars on his pelt." He then glared at Silentpaw. "You got your precious information. Now leave." He was about to regret telling Silentpaw all this, eyes narrowed. One more petty little question...would not get a good conclusion.

"Hey! Remember that rogue I scented near here? We should go get it!" Moonpaw hissed to her brother.

Scars? "Got it. Thanks." Without another word, Silentpaw bounded off, carrying all the new pieces of information. Suddenly Silentpaw felt tired, as if he ran all the way back to camp in full speed. He must've been talking for too long; his limit for talking was only so high, lower than most cats. A rogue, black fur and scars. So he was seen on Riverclan territory?

Sunpaw bounded over to Silentpaw. "You okay?" He mewed.

"Fine," Silentpaw mewed. Then he closed his mouth. "..."

"Why were you talking to Coldstorm?"

"..." Silentpaw looked at Sunpaw. "So you noticed, huh?"

"Um, yeah..." Sunpaw mewed.

"No reason." Silentpaw replied curtly.

"Oh." Sunpaw nodded, then turned back to the others again.

"..." Silentpaw faced the other way. Perhaps he should question Sunpaw, too.

Sunpaw turned to Moonpaw. "But...the rogue might have left already..."

Silentpaw turned his head ever so slightly to Sunpaw and Moonpaw, eyes flashing ominously as he eyed them.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Mistfall and Leafstar seemed to have both noticed the chattering bellow and had the same thoughts. Leafstar gave Sunpaw and Moonpaw a stern glare and then turned it on Silentpaw, then Coldstorm, while Mistfall gave Coldstorm and Silentpaw a questioning glance and then looked at the other two apprentices, trying to catch their eye. She flicked her tail for quiet. Nightstar hasn't finished speaking yet.

Silentpaw turned his head towards the leaders, then closed his eyes for a moment. Then, when he opened it, he was as silent as a rock. "..."

Sunpaw looked up at the leaders. "What did I do?" He meowed, blinking as he saw Leafstar's stern gaze on him.

Galeheart watched Leafstar and Mistfall, then down at the apprentices. There was a flicker of amusement in his eyes. "Now now. You can always share information later. Right now, turn your attention on Nightstar." He turned his head to the Shadowclan leader.

[[Hey, Starsea, why don't you update the lists?]]

Username: Choco

Name: Climber

Position: Loner

Clan: Loner

Appearance:Climber

History: Climber was once a Kittypet. That is, until his owner moved away when he was 18 Moons old. Since then, Climber has been hunting around the Twoleg place, scavenging for food and catching an occasional mouse. Despite his age, Climber is well built and capable of defending himself. He still lives around the Twoleg place, but sometimes he arrives at the edge of the forest to check things out.

Other: Climber knows all the kittypets, but had only just noticed the rogues and loners. The rest will be RP'D...

Mate?: None

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Star? I don't know if you saw Choco's new cat. Is Climber been accepted?

Also: Errr.... Nightstar had already finished speaking. She spoke before Blizzardstar.

Noting all of the murmured chattering, Nightstar glanced at Riverclan's leader and brushed her tail against the Great Rock where she sat. "If no one has any more to say, then this Gathering shall come to an end." Pausing briefly to see if any of the gathered cats had something left to say, the black she-cat dipped her head in farewell to the other leaders and deputies. Rising to her paws, she leapt down from the Great Rock and motioned with her tail to signal for her clanmates to head back to camp.

--

"Look's like it's done. We should wait for Pigeonstar and Galeheart before leaving." Dusteye wasn't really talking to anyone from his clan, mumbling more to himself than anything. Shaking his head, he frowned slightly and replayed the reactions of the cats when Icefire was mentioned to have joined Thunderclan. If she was made into a warrior, that would mean she was sitting vigil until the sun rose. She would have to remain completely silent for it. If she didn't, what happened then? He couldn't recall what happened if a newly appointed warrior spoke during their vigil. Wouldn't they be made into an apprentice again or something? Dusteye wasn't certain because nothing of the like had ever happened before to his knowledge.

--

Wildshade shook out his multicolored pelt, grumbling irritatingly and scratching at his ear. "Mouse-brained Gathering... Why was I dragged along? Twistedpaw! No good fox-dung! Where are you? We're leaving!" he called, getting up and quickly looking around. Not finding his apprentice, Wildshade growled faintly in annoyance. "Fine. Stay here then." He started following his clanmates, not bothering to look for Twistedpaw longer.

--

Dovepaw stretched up on her hind paws, attempting to see over the heads of the gathered cats. She had cheered for both Icefire and Skykit, excited about having new cats in the forest. Stumbling back a few paw steps, she dropped to all four and glanced at Silverbreeze. "Silverbreeze? What do you think about Leafstar and Blizzardstar's choice to accept new cats? Do you believe they'll bring trouble?"

Silverbreeze gave a low growl of disapproval when Blizzardstar announced the new kit, Skykit. She refused to join in the cheering, and her tail twitched with annoyance as she realized that Dovepaw had joined in the cheering. Well, Silverbreeze couldn't really fault her apprentice for having her own thoughts, and if she wanted to cheer, that was up to her. The warrior listened as Nightstar dismissed the cats, hopping down from the Great Rock. Nodding, Silverbreeze turned to her apprentice to tell her to get ready to go, but then Dovepaw asked a question about Leafstar's and Blizzardstar's choices.

"Trouble?" Silverbreeze hissed, her cold blue eyes flashing. "Of course it'll bring trouble. Those leaders are absolutely mousebrained - Skykit might be all right, as it's only a kit after all, and the warrior code does tell us to help kits in need. However, in Leafstar's case, a full-grown loner?" She lashed her tail. "Are they TRYING to endanger all the Clans or something?" Sighing, Silverbreeze rose to her paws and began heading for the other cats in her Clan, making sure Dovepaw was by her side.

Well, it seemed the Gathering was over. That felt awfully fast. Looking around at all the cats making their ways to their leaders, Hazelpaw felt a little overwhelmed and rose to her paws. Where was her Clan? There were a few cats walking between her and where Dusteye had been earlier, so she couldn't see. She panicked for a brief second, then spotted her mentor. "Foxthunder!" Hazelpaw squeezed in through a couple of elders and trotted over to Foxthunder's side. "Are we going home now?" She paused, remembering all the hostility at the Gathering. "Oh, and why was everyone so upset when Leafstar and Blizzardstar announced the new cats?"

Twistedpaw hissed in annoyance. " Im right here!" He limped after his mentor, who was obviously hot-headed after what happened. He didnt really care about stupid loners joining clans. ShadowClan was pure-bred, the finest warriors always forever ShadowClan. Lther clans were mixed with kittypets or loner or other clan blood.

~~~

Blizzardstar narrowed his eyes when Silverbreeze hadn't cheered. His own warrior! He would hold a meeting when he got back to camp. Flicking his tail in annoyance for Sikverbreeze, the RiverClan leader hopped from the rock, leading his clan to camp.

Mumzy, you can enter in whenever though, since you have a medicine cat, you could have posted for Winterpelt during the Gathering. However, now the cats are returning to their camps so you don't have to post here and can post in the RP thread instead. If you're stuck on a post idea, try posting about Winterpelt's thoughts/reactions/emotions during and after the Gathering.

Girl, lol, Twistedpaw might wish to recall that Nightstar is from a different clan entirely. She's not originally from any of the four clans and is from a completely different territory in her past. Though, she hasn't had a mate or kits (almost did have a mate before joining Shadowclan) since she's leader instead.

Leafstar paused for a moment, looking the cats over. Then she leaped down from the great rock and made her way to the top of the hollow, waiting for the other cats.

Mistfall happily trotted after Blizzardstar. She gave a nod in farewell to the other deputies as she left.

Silentpaw bounded after Nightstar, nodding a farewell to the other apprentices.

Sunpaw got up and yawned. Then he looked back at Moonpaw. "Come'on, let's get back to camp."

Galeheart jumped down to Pigeonstar. "Let's go back to camp."

Well, this was rather uneventful... thought Robintail. He suddenly realized that everyone was leaving. "Waaiit fooooor meeee!" he screeched. Then, he dashed after his clanmates.

---

Crystaldrop, once again, wordlessly followed her leader.

~~~~~

Wow I really didn't do much this Gathering...

Edited by greenglassesgal

That awkward moment when you realize Silverbreeze is in RiverClan. Uh, whatever. I guess she's in trouble with Blizzardstar now. =P

"Oh, Ok then." Moonpaw padded after her brother, crestfallen that no one seemed to care about the rogue she'd scented. Except for Robintail, of course. She turned around when she heard his yowl. She mewed hopefully, "Robintail, are we going to check out the rogue's den I scented?"

Sorry everybody. sad.gif Check my siggy. I'll try to catch up ASAP and make an RP post. If my kitties are terribly needed, please do use them, but leave Pigeonstar and Oakpaw for me because I had plans for them with Hazelpaw. I'm really sorry.