StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning OOC

Gah, it's your chara after all, Choco. Do whatever you want. :3

Username: Mumzy

Name: CopperPaw

Position: Leader

Clan: River Clan

Appearance: [X]

History: She grew up with her mother and father in the River Clan all her life. Then when she was only months old a small, fragile kitten was brought in to her life. "I remember the very day she was brought in our nursery." She claims "Sick, very sick she was. I was never so aware of my hierarchy in the nursery until that day."

Her father came running in "She's going to d-die! Someone help"

All the caretakers of the nursery stormed by and fed her mice from the pile of food and gave her water to drink. All attention was suddenly on this new kitten and she wasn't used to it. Later that night WinterPelt called CopperPaw over to her. "What?" CopperPaw replied. "I need, mint leaves... I-it.. Will calm my stomach." WinterPelt meowed.

Copperpaw paused, as the inconsiderate kitten she was. Though, she was just a kitten. "...Can't you get it yourself?" she replied as Winterpelt fell fast asleep.

CopperPaw gave her the Mint leaves and received her first "Thank you" in life.

Later that morning she was having breakfast with her clan as Winterpaw was telling how grateful she is of winterpaw for getting her those leaves to settle her stomach. Her parents were very proud. "I'm so glad you turned out just like you mother Copperpaw!" her father exclaimed.

CopperPaw wanted to good, and feel as good as she did when her parents said they were proud, She wanted to help cats. "Mom, dad..." CopperPaw said as they simultaneously replied "Yes, honey?"

"I want to be a leader when I grow up!" she said in a confidant manor.

The were surprised, as her father laughed. "You-You could never be a leader! I'm sorry dear, but your just a she-cat!"

CopperPaw remembered that day her whole life, it fueled her to becoming the best leader. But, her father and mother couldn't see her now, as they passed away when she was 3.

Other: None..

Mate?:

Password: Sparta-kitty

Mumzy, you'll want her name to be Copperstar if she'll be a leader.

Choco and Soiled, your kitties are approved! happy.gif

Mumzy, your character is denied for now. Fix up the name and I'll look over it again.

Girl, I would gladly say yes, but I can't have people join, drop out, and then just come back in again. I'm sorry, but my answer right now is no...

(Narvix, sent you a PM)

dry.gif *bites netbook* Looks like I'll have to redo the character list again tomorrow after school and possibly have to remake Ashkit's, Sock's, and Lion's profile sheets again... Let me see, what did I write? *headdesk*

I can just do him again... Right?

Username:Girlfairy76

Name: Blizzardstar

Position: Leader

Clan: RiverClan

Appearance: solid grey cat with a lighter grey underbelly and paws, tabby striped(white) tail, amber eyes.

History:Blizzard was a loner, his parents had died some time ago. He was taken in by the last leader, named Blizzardkit. 3 moons later, he got his apprentice name, his mentor Beeflower. Blizzard paw had worked hard, and , 6 moons after, he got his warrior name, Blizzardflight. The deputy had died, and, he was chosen, having his apprentice, Jaggedpaw. He was sad, because he didn't know the leader was on his last life, and, secretly, was scared of swimming. One day, one kit got stuck in the water, and the leader saved iit, but had died, and he got to be leader.

Other: stuff.

Mate?: open

Password: Spartan-kitty

As for Twistedpaw...

Username:girlfairy76

Name: Twistedpaw

Position: apprentice

Clan: ShadowClan

Appearance: dark brown tom with lighter brown stripes in different directions. Emerald green eyes and a twisted front paw.

History: Twistedpaw and his family lived in ShadowClan, but one night they disappeared. He had no siblings, and was born with a twisted paw. For that, he was made an apprentice a few moons kater than he should, just to get used to it.

Other:

Mate?:none.

Password: Spartan-kitty

Edited by girlfairy76

Uh, Star and Soiled? There's a conflict. Mumzy has already claimed Riverclan medicine cat with Winterpelt. That means Mistfall can't be Riverclan's medicine cat.

Alright, I've updated the clan lists on page four. Riverclan's leader is still open as I'm waiting on Star's word before filling it with any cat that's be posted.

Username: 8)

Name: Nettle

Position: loner, will become rogue...

Clan: Lonerclan tongue.gif

Appearance: happy.gif

History: Around a year ago, her littermate was murdered in cold blood by a bunch of clan cats while her younger brother Slash watched on in horror. Little did she know that they were soon to become rogues. Before she could find out, they too were murdered in a fight. From then on, she trained herself hard in order to at least be on par with the clan cats.

Other: She is very close to Slash, and even visits him from time to time. Taught Slash basic defense, attack, and hunting techniques. Although she is very tempted to seek vengeance on the clan cats, she has good enough judgement not to rashly go and do such a thing like that. That is, unless someone close to her manages to convince her...

Mate?: no. not yet.

Password: THIS... IS... Sparta-kitteh! :3

Edited by greenglassesgal

Username:Lunarmyth897

Name: Whitefeather

Position: Warrior

Clan: Currently ShadowClan, will leave

Appearance: Larger than his sister, dark brown with white spots on his shoulders and part of his back, bright green eyes. Same short tail as his sister, Voodoo.

History: Whitefeather lived relatively the same life as his sister only he didn't leave. He was mocked as well, but he knew to keep his mouth shut. Whitefeather wasn't sure why he hasn't left yet, but he continues to stay. He misses his sister dearly when she left, and would leave ShadowClan in a heartbeat to be with his littermate again if she asked.

Other: Voodoo's brother. Stubborn, not quick to trust, can be decieving, quiet.

Mate?: Open

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Green and Lunar, your kitties are approved! smile.gif

(dry.gif Really? My internet is about to go off, so I can't update now, and I can't update tomorrow or for the next while because I have to go back to my dad's even though I was just there yesterday. I've no idea how long I'll be there, but this is starting to get really annoying. New top thing for my christmas wishlist- NEW LAPTOP)

Anywho, *headdesk* Sorry to put all this work on you, Narvix.

*Chuckles* It's all good Star. I'm happy to help. Take care while at your dads and hopefully you will get your new laptop smile.gif

EDIT: Note, Sky has been moved to Riverclan's list as Skykit despite not having officially joined just yet.

Also, Nightstar would never have approved of the bullying of clanmates had she been leader when Whitefeather and Voodoo had been experiencing it. She would be sad to see Whitefeather leave but she would understand if he no longer wished to be part of the clan. Same with Voodoo but I think she had left before Nightstar was leader.

EDIT2: The list is updated. Once Whitefeather leaves the clan, I'll move his name to the rogue or loner list as appropriate.

Edited by Narvix

I thought that the Clan would joke about them behind their leader's back, but they don't do it any more because it made one of their warriors leave.

Oh, well, there is that but not many would undermine a leader's authority. Sure, they're free to have their private thoughts but they should be kept private. At any rate, there would still be a bully or two who would think themselves in the right. No matter. Whitefeather's your character and Star approved him smile.gif

Just a bit of a heads up, I'm sort of holding out my post until Stunningfire can get a reply in. I'm thinking we should start getting the Gathering patrols here and, for any cat we're missing, kind of skirt around them to keep them as part of the Gathering but not to be hindered by it. That's just my thought.

Results of who is going to be the RiverClan leader (Chosen by Random.org's coin flipper)

Mumzy - Tails

Girlfairy76 - Heads

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Looks like Blizzardstar is to be RiverClan's leader!

Hey guys, sorry I've taken so long and I'm holding up the RP, at least for some people D: been crazy busy and all my free time goes to NaNoWriMo. Anyway. I'm going to skim over posts, but if someone could give me a quick recap that'd be super helpful~

Yay! Are my other charries approved? I didnt recieve a reply from the other one... think it was Gingerpaw or something? And i guess twistedpaw is approved. It was not a paw. it was a loner xP

Edited by girlfairy76

Stunning, from what I know of Windclan, Oakpaw's injured by a poisonous snake (bit his right hind leg) and is now in Fawnlily's care.

Cats going to the Gathering are just about to leave as well.

I should read up on Riverclan since I've got Dovepaw now.

All right, cool. Does anybody know if my character Silverbreeze is involved with anything? Because I remember using her a -- OHHHH OH OH SHE'S WITH HAZELPAW AND FOXTHUNDER. Who seem to have time-skipped back to camp. Okay, nevermind. Just need Star to confirm that...

Who's going to the Gathering in RiverClan?

Actually, Foxthunder and Hazzlepaw haven't been moved. Though, Silverbreeze is Dovepaw's mentor.

Girl, Blizzardstar might want to head back to camp. Clans are getting set for the Gathering here in the OOC.