Jemindra

Plushies!

PEBBLE MINE. As is the guardian.

I'm going to wait for a vine, daydream, split, vine alt, water, and... nevermind, I'll just buy everything I see. =P

I would very much be interested in the daydream, skywing and guardian.

Hmm...really need to find a job so I can afford all of these.

I has fabric! =D I'm using the same blue for Skywing, Guardian, and Daydream just to make my life easier, plus they had a very limited selection.

post-21-1244831169.jpg

user posted image

Whew, it's been a while people ^^ I've been caught up in exams and work these weeks with little time for plushies. However, most of that is over now.

I finished another DC plush. This time a frill hatchie c: It's a commission for someone so it's not for sale. She wanted it to have this pose.

This little guy was quite the challenge. It has so much detail. Especially the swirls in the wings took a lot of work xd.png The plush reaches just over 12 inches long including it's tail.

Next up the Guardian ^^

user posted image

OH THATS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

That is so flippin' cute. <333

user posted image

aww lol it makes me of some one at shcool that seys "CANT TOUCH ME IM IRISH!" on st. patrics day *i live in the u.s. its a holyday type thing every one weres green or they might get pinched. incase your wondering what that is.* its vary cute and oh so shinny o.o

Goiku, that's beautiful! ^.^

You're very talented and should be proud of yourself. Keep it up!

user posted image

Whew, it's been a while people ^^ I've been caught up in exams and work these weeks with little time for plushies. However, most of that is over now.

I finished another DC plush. This time a frill hatchie c: It's a commission for someone so it's not for sale. She wanted it to have this pose.

This little guy was quite the challenge. It has so much detail. Especially the swirls in the wings took a lot of work xd.png The plush reaches just over 12 inches long including it's tail.

Next up the Guardian ^^

Simply Amazing! That little bugger is to cute for words!! biggrin.gif

Are these going to hit the offical store? PM me.

They are not. Cafepress doesn't do plushies.

I have to say I would buy hatchling plushies. I am not big into the fully grown dragons yet, I have frozen all my hatchlings that are cute hoping the others grow into the warriors and stuff.

I am just saying if I had 20 bucks I would spend some on a plush dragon hatchling. Or maybe even some official pics I can hang, of hatchlings.

I like the mid aged ones too with wings almost matured. I am probably one day going to have a lot of dragons of various ages depending on how cute they were when freezable..

Anyways, I am going to look at this thread again but it would probably save me a lot of time if I just asked , does anyone think the plushies are going to happen on some kind of site?

This is unlikely but would be awesome if they made it to mainstream stores and people bought them like those E pets (I forgot their technical names but they are plush toys with a code that does things online) Only prob with the way they marketed that is kids and sometimes adults will steal the code from the toy and use them online.

The DC is free to use though but it would not hurt to give a dragon we can get for free anyways

Edited by celfious

Those plushies are darling! Must remember to make the ones I promised to my kids (I have fabric that's just the right color for the Shys they wanted) happy.gif

user posted image

Here comes the Guardian >D

Ugh, these pictures suck >< The fabric's so hard to capture right.

This'll be an adult larger sized one. Right now he already measures about 40/50 cm high. It's supersoft. No limbs/neck have been sewn on yet, just pinned. The head is actually not as big as it looks in comparison =p

Edited by Goikuchan

i'd love a geode hatchie. how much are they? um...hello?

Edited by Draco5

Unfortunately, Draco, we have to wait until the ever so kind people make them with their own blood, sweat, and tears. :3

Unfortunately, Draco, we have to wait until the ever so kind people make them with their own blood, sweat, and tears. :3

i thought they used fabric. tongue.gif

i thought they used fabric. tongue.gif

*looks at bleeding thumb* Blood is involved. Especially when you keep stabbing yourself under your nails =_='

Hmm a Geode would be a tough one. Maybe it would work with glittery blue fabric? tongue.gif

*looks at bleeding thumb* Blood is involved. Especially when you keep stabbing yourself under your nails =_='

Hmm a Geode would be a tough one. Maybe it would work with glittery blue fabric? tongue.gif

do you have an idea of how much it would cost?

The only way to know how much its going to cost is to wait till its more or less finished being made as material and stuffing costs different in different locations