BoomSALMON

Last Dragons

"Lieutenant! Get down here, apparently some humans have held up in a tent. We must go and wipe them out!" Ellis commanded. Him and the Lieutenant flew towards the pavilion.

Pete stumbled. "i think there gone..."

Kat waited a few seconds then jumped down. She sheathed her bow on her back. She helped Pete keep balance. She spoke a little louder than she usually did, though it still wasn't very loud, "We need to get out of here as fast as possible."

"Defintly, before more goblins come. This camp is pretty much doomed. Unless a dragon where here, if anything can fly and is powerful, its one of them." A couple of surviving soldiers were staggering around unsure what to do. "When will those reinforcements arrive?". He caught a couple of words in there conversation. "General Grahm is still locked up in the pavilion with his elite bodyguards" one said. "We should escape while we can."

"Sadly, there's none here." When there was fighting going on Kat was a bit more brave than usual. She looked around. Well Ellis and the others went north, so they should go south. Or maybe they the east would be better...

((Sounds interesting, and it looks like you guys need more chars.

Username:Rainface

Name:Mortakai O'hara

Species: Human

Personality: Can be slightly flirtatious, but is very kind and charming to others. He doesn't hate without a very good reason to.

Appearance: He has curly, semi-long black hair. He has usually green and gold eyes, but his eyes change color. He is usually wearing a nice white shirt with black slacks and a black jacket.

Other: Pretty good with a variety of weapons, as his father trained him before his father died. But he prefers not to fight. He is 16. ))

"We should just be wary of looters and stray arcarai. Remember they can fly faster than we can run." stumbling along, Pete was wary about any other looters.

"Come out you cowardly General! Surrender now or be destroyed!" Ellis yelled. "Burn down the pavilion." he said to lieutenant.

(@ rainface, accepted)

Edited by BoomSALMON

(Hey rain! biggrin.gif)

Kat shrugged, "Well... we have a knife... and a bow..." Her voice had gone back to being quiet as usual.

((Hehe Mortakai has come biggrin.gif))

(Not exactly sure where to jump in, so...)

(I'm assuming you guys are in the middle of a battle of some sort? If not, I'll edit my post.)

Mortakai walked up to them, breathing slightly heavier than usual, knife in hand, and his sword sheathed at his belt. He glanced at both of them, unsure of what exactly was going on.

"Come to think of it, I wish i had kept my crossbow and sword. Arcarai. Just natural for them to disarm opponents so they're easier to kill" Pete said. Suddenly two highwaymen emerged from bushes. "Well to injured soldiers, how EASY!" they sneered.

The pavilion slowly burned.

Kat stopped when the two people came from the bushes. She glanced back at the person who had come up behind them, but then focused on the two people in the way. She gripped the knife in her hand tightly, ready to throw if either of them came a step closer.

Pete picked up a nearby long sword. "Lets handle these robbers" The highwayman charged at him wielding a curved sword, while the other charged at the female soldier wielding two knives.

General Grahm and several other resisters lay dead on the ground. "We claim this victory!"

(when echo gets on reinforcements will arrive and the battle will start up again if thats okay with you guys)

(Ok)

Kat didn't move. She watched the one charging at her. Very reckless. All she needed to do was get behind him and it was over. He swung, she ducked. She tried to get behind him but he turned and swung at her again. She didn't like this, fighting up close. But, she had no choice. He swung again, she ducked again. When he swung at her his backside was slightly explosed to her. Maybe... He stabbed both knives at her. Kat took a quick hop back.

Mortakai stood back, watching as the two fought the random people. He knew that they would be able to defeat them, and if not, he could easily step in. So he stayed to the side, to take a small break, but he kept an eye on them just in case. He sharpened his knife, as it had gotten slightly dull.

The highwayman Pete was facing was not as expreinced with a sword. Finally, he cut the mans leg and hit him on the head with the blunt handle, knocking him out.

The large man swung at her again. She ducked and slid. She quickly got behind him and jumped onto his back. She stabbed both of his arms so he couldn't fight. A small smile came across her face. She jumped off him and gave him a nice gash in the leg, causing him to fall. She easily took both of his knives.

"Lets loot them! We could use their stuff!" Pete said.

Ellis went patrolling for any escapees. "I hope they don't bring in dragons, then they will just ride their back and fly!" he heard fighting up the road. He started to fly that way.

Kat nodded in agreement. She knocked out the one she fought with a large rock. She found another knife, and some money on him. She tied the money pouch on her belt.

Pete looted his. It contained 7 arrows and shield. "You might need these" he said tossing the arrows to Kat.The shield was bornze and round, it was perfect.

Ellis appeared at the end of the road. "Trying to escape, eh?" he snarled

Kat caught the arrows and her smile widened. She put them in her previously empty quiver. Her smile quickly faded when she heard Ellis.

Mortakai paused sharpening his knife and glanced up when Ellis appeared. He narrowed his eyes slightly, not quite sure who it was. His vision was currently slightly blurry, as someone had tried to knock him out but failed, but the blow to the head still affected his vision slightly. He put his knife sharpener away and put his hand on his sword, ready to unsheathe it at any moment.

Pete drew his blade. "You have annoyed us ever since you lead this cursed attack. This ends here" he said to the general.

"Then so be it." Ellis charged at the foolish captain.

Kat grabbed the sheaths of the three knives she took from the large highwayman and quickly sheathed the knives then stuck them between her and her belt. She did this before Ellis got to Pete. She still had the one knife without a sheath in her hand. She watched Ellis. He was obviously very strong, and very skilled. But, everything had a weak spot. All she had to do was find it.

(Sorry for the long wait! I finally have internet back! I take it the fighting is still going on? Can I have a recap? How many more qustions will I ask?)

A dark shadow flew over Ellis and Pete. A roar punctured the sky, and a dragon flew down to the ground, but hovered over Pete.

Did you call me, Master? I have never been summoned by anybody, but it took me quite some time. Do I have permission to freely speak? Or do you just want to maintain this mind link? I looked down at both of them. One of them had to be my master. I just didn't know. Surely, the master would command me?