Saiph

Pleasant Discoveries

When we discovered over 40 dollars all over inside a messenger bag that we'd bought for 5 dollars at a thrift store. SCORE!

When I go insane because I think I've lost my iPod, and hours later I discover it's in my pocket, relieved it wasn't gone forever, haha~

This, except with my necklace. I thought I'd left it somewhere, but found it hours later when I instinctively grabbed it and realized I'd been wearing it the whole time. Maybe this falls into the "Stupid Things You've Done" thread.

when you have to go somewhere, but a dragon you want to breed is about to grow up. then, it grows up just in time for you to breed it before you leave. biggrin.gif i love that. less waiting for it to hatch. tongue.gif

I just re-discovered one of my favorite Pokemon video games from when I was a child and decided to do a Nuzlocke run of it. I thought I lost the game cartridge at school, but I had it in a bag with my old Gameboy colour.

Rummaging around all over the place and finding things that are semi-valuable to me that I forgot even existed.

I bought an old book online which was out of print for decades. It should have been in good condition and stuff but when I opened it someone had written into it. I was anoyed at first but than I started to read what was written and I was "WTF!!!!". The person who wrote in the book was my long deceased grandmother! She put in her name and adress, the date and who gifted the book to her. She must have lent it to someone who never brought it back and later sold it to the second hand bookshop. When I tried to contact the shop to ask about the book the shop didn't exist anymore.

My parents and uncles and aunts all freaked out when I showed the book to them. laugh.gif

Ohmigosh, that is so awesome! A bit freaky, but awesome!

Back-story for this: earlier this year, my computer broke, so I was (unwillingly) unable to log on for long enough for my dragons to loose all their names.

Well, yesterday I finally finished renaming the last of my dragons, and I noticed that one of the descendants of my Ribbon dancer had a familiar name, had a look, and almost fell over when I realized that I owned her gold grandaughter! Turns out, that the friend who gave me said gold, used the 2nd gen Ribbon Dancer I'd bred for her last Christmas to breed her, and I didnt notice at the time because my Ribbon Dancer (and her mate) were nameless at the time.

I love finding things in the first place I look for them as opposed to finding them in the last possible place they could be.

There was this event where you could get a thing of hot chocolate for a gold coin. I'd forgotten my money. I was walking somewhere and I find two dollars on the ground. SCORE!!! I GOT HOT CHOCOLATE!!! laugh.gif

A while back: Finding random $1 bills on the ground at school

Even farther back: Re-finding my piggy bank, opening it to find dozens of coins and bills tucked away I had forgotten about, and that it was about $60. \o/

Third playthrough of Portal, I finally figured out how to get through the GLaDOS fight with 0 deaths (before, I'd keep chopping myself in the incinerator shutter, and sometimes run out of time trying to grab the Anger Core).

Finding a $200 (Mexican money) bill on the ground. Even if its owner did ask me for it back when he found out I had it. tongue.gif

Finding a fifty dollar bill in a trashcan. Talk about throwing away money!

Installing a mod correctly on the first try and liking it. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I opened up my game and saw that it worked still. (I did back it up though to be safe.)

Edited by fuzzzzj

Installing a mod correctly on the first try and liking it. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I opened up my game and saw that it worked still. (I did back it up though to be safe.)

ohmy.gif I've been trying to do this for a while now. Do you have any advice? (Aside from backing up your game)

I just found some home made cookies my mum snuck in my bag before I left for school today. ninja.gif Mom!

anyone happy to find extra food in your backpack when you're really hungry and didnt know it was there? <3 a bit melted, but it was awesome when i found a chocolate bar after school while digging for a pen. laugh.gif