MedievalMystic

August release..How's it going?

Have you reached your quota?   

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was just curious to know how the hunt is going for everyone now that some times has passed. Are you still trying to get the new eggs, or have you gotten all that you need? Do you find it harder or easier to get the new release eggs now that time has gone by?

Personally, I'm finding the Blusangs easier to get than the Olives or Brimstones now. With the cave blockers in place and very few people in the Forest or Volcano biomes, it's not moving very well at all, whereas the Coast seems to zip along nicely.

How's it going for you guys? smile.gif

I voted that I'm done for now, which is mostly true. My new scroll goal is to get two CB pairs of every dragon (where possible) and I was able to get two CB pairs of Brimstones (assuming my last hatchie genders correctly) and two CB pairs of Blusangs. I only have one pair of Olives, but I am not in any particular rush to get the second pair. So, I've moved on to other projects and I'm done hunting for the time being, but I will pick up those last two eventually.

Edited by PolarVortex

I have two couples of Olives but only one Brimstone and one Blusang. I'd like at least two couples of all three of them. So, i'm still on the hunt. I thought trading my gendered hatchlings for eggs would be good, but no takers yet.

I voted that I'm done, since all I wanted was a compatible CB pair of each type, so as long as my Blusangs don't refuse when I grow up, I should be fine. Good luck to everyone on catching their CBs!

I'm close to done. I have 8 CBs of all of them except the musties. I just need one more which I can hopefully get today. I then get to work on breeding them for frozen hatchlings.

I'm pretty much done. I still need one more CB olive, but the Forest is moving so slowly that I've sort of given up hunting for now. I'll pick one up at some point.

I have enough Brimstones and Olives to keep me happy for now, but I'm nowhere near the number of Blusangs I'd hoped to catch by now. Most difficult release I've seen by far, and I hope future releases don't follow this pattern.

I just need one CB blusang that I can influence to be the one I have's mate and I will be happy biggrin.gif

I have a breeding pair of the other two

My scroll goal is to get 5 CB of every breed. (3 for freezing). I have 2 of each breed, as off the Brimstone egg I caught this morning, but I'm happy with my luck so far smile.gif

I still need a female olive and a blusang, depending on how my egg genders.

I'm doing fine with my quota so far smile.gif Only a few more and I am totally done with my 4 of each kind and gender goal. Then I will concentrate on the frost Hatchies, but those have time. Stocking up on CBs first xd.png

My goal for every new release is to gift the new eggs, send some to the AP, and catch CB breeding pairs for myself. Mission accomplished. smile.gif

EDIT: ^^ Aww, dragonsoup - not anymore. smile.gif

Edited by Leidarendi

And a huge thank you to Leidarendi and the other lovely caver who have made my week!

No longer am I Blusang free biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Still need Blusangs D:

I have one CB pair of Olives. I do have 2 Brimstones but both gendered female so I have another egg right now that I've influenced to be male (I can only influence male -3- stupid pink dragons). I'll work on getting more pairs once I have a male Brimstone and a pair of Blusangs.

While I have all of the eggs, I am now working on lineage quotas for ideas I have in that area. So I voted on option number 3. Because it's all about the lineages, baby. tongue.gif

I have all the new releases required for meeting my scroll goals, which is two CB pairs of every breed. One of the Brimstones misgendered today, but thankfully there are two people looking for genderswaps in the trading thread, so I should be able to get her swapped.

I'm still going to keep collecting the Brimstones for lineage projects, but I've reached my base goal, so I voted yes. ^^

I managed to get my full set a few days ago but the blusang I want to snag for a friend (who has none so far) is being frustratingly (and surprisingly) elusive, even in the Trading section, which is usually where I have my luck.

Edited by pinkgothic

I managed to get my full set a few days ago but the blusang I want to snag for a friend (who has none so far) is being frustratingly (and surprisingly) elusive, even in the Trading section, which is usually where I have my luck.

I thought about trading for them to gift as well, since I'm terribly impatient and don't like the thought of being locked for five hours + however long it takes my giftee to open their PM, but sadly people are still asking for ridiculous things for them. I don't mind that they are, but I'm not going to trade for one knowing I can catch it if the price is too high. It wouldn't be so bothersome if I was still on the IRC and knew that the gift would be picked up instantly in five hours by someone with a slot and no Blusangs, but I never go on there anymore unless poked by my co-mods in threads I moderate. >.>

Have one olive, one musty frozen hatchling (not a fan of the sprite) and a breeding pair of the bluesangs.

I was originally kind of laughing over everyone fighting over the Brines because I didn't think the adults were all that special.

...And then I saw how pretty they looked in lineages. I have 5 CB pairs now, and with that I'm done. X'D

Made sure to gift one for every two I kept, though.

I also have two CB pairs of both Olives and Brimstones, but I don't find them really appealing so I probably won't collect more of them until I finish up collecting some other breeds.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I've already got full set of Olives and Brimstones, I need only one Blusang which I'm going to breed instead of camping in the Coast. I can say I'm done.

Why can't I grab the blusangs? I see soooo many of the others..just blusangs aren't likeing me a whole lot.

Not got a single one, which has been a very typical thing recently. I guess this game is just not friendly to people who can't be there for the first few hours of release where they drop constantly any more.

Sad change, but there you go.