MedievalMystic

August release..How's it going?

Have you reached your quota?   

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To the guys who thought this release's eggs were going to be "worthless" once two weeks went by. To the guys who thought current economy system was fine, and told everyone to wait a few days to get Blusangs:

Hope you're enjoying your cave-block.

To the guys who thought this release's eggs were going to be "worthless" once two weeks went by. To the guys who thought current economy system was fine, and told everyone to wait a few days to get Blusangs:

Hope you're enjoying your cave-block.

? But the worth of blusangs HAS gone down a lot.

I'm still actively collecting them. I've kept half of what I've caught & traded the other half away.

I need Blusangs, too - I decided to start one of the Shakespeare Sonnets with them (and Tsunamis, that are suddenly elusive, too), so I'm still on the hunt. It seems harder now for me to get them. Less people at the Coast than before, but the cave is much more blocked with deep seas and waters much more.

Brimstones and Olives I have all I desire.

For this release I caught only one egg by myself, an olive.

Yes my internet is that bad.

I still don't have all of the LAST release, but I don't play the game to collect a certain number of each sprite. I've got breeding and gifting projects to work on, so I'll get around to collecting a tsunami and a blusang later.

Although, I seriously love the brimstones, and will probably start hoarding them.

I grabbed two Brimstone eggs (and traded one that hatched for the opposite gender), have one Olive (female), and no Blusangs yet. I'm still trying to get a single Blusang.

I like to have at least 40 of every thing that I can so I'll still be hunting these for a while.

I like to have at least 40 of every thing that I can so I'll still be hunting these for a while.

40 of everything?! Wow - you'll have an army of armies! tongue.gif

I collect 10 CBs of every breed, so the blusangs being desirable really helped speed things along since I could trade blusang eggs for hatchlings of the others.

Caught the 10 CB blusangs, traded for almost all of the CB olives and brimstones I needed.

Everything gendered correctly (even though most were uninfluenced). I'll know if I'm completely done if this last CB blusang genders female.

So now it's just raising the PBs and frozens I need.

I'm happy with how efficient I was this release. :3

Don't have any Blusangs yet, but then again I haven't really been trying very hard, and I kind of need my eggslots for Purple Dorsals and certain eggs for lineage projects, so... :V

40 of everything?! Wow - you'll have an army of armies! tongue.gif

Yep. That's my goal is to have little armies of everything. smile.gif

I think I'm going to have a long hard time of getting a mini-army of blusangs (luckily I also like bred dragons so a lot of them will be bred instead of CB).

No wonder you have almost 4000 dragons. 2000 more and you WILL have the definition of a legion. xd.png

@Andralexis: Cave's not blocked anymore than it normally is. Drops are happening on the 5-minute mark when the AP is cleared up (and it does), when eggs are being cleared from the biomes. Things are back to how they run when the craziness dies down.

Edited by blackdragon71

I only have one Blusang, and I hope to get more. Seriously though, it's almost impossible to find them anymore... ;-;

T^T

user posted imageuser posted image

They will be mine...one day.

Edited by SilverX7Studios

I'm still working on getting some. To fulfill my personal scroll goals, each time a new release comes out, I grab 3 CB males and 3 CB females of each species then breed three for freezing.

So far, here's where I'm at:

Brimstone - 2 CB female adults, 1 CB ungendered hatchie, 3 CB eggs. So I'm all set for my CBs, assuming they gender right (and if they don't I'll trade).

Olive - 2 CB male adults, 2 CB eggs. So I still need two more CBs.

Blusang - 2 CB male adults, 1 CB egg. So I still need three more CBs.

I'm a little behind, but I'll get there eventually. tongue.gif

I have a Brimstone hatchling.. tongue.gif

That's it. xP

EDIT: I just caught an Olive and another Brimstone. :>

Edited by xLemon

I have two adults of each now, as well as two olive hatchlings. Now I'm going to catch some more blusangs to use as trade fodder.

I missed the release, so I'm still working on it. /awful catcher, lol

I managed two brimstones for one of each gender, though I'll pick up more later.

I have not gotten any olives yet and have only seen like two or three. Debating trying to trade for two, but I have no idea what goes for what and am not sure what to offer. Will probably offer up some hatchlings for two eggs. o3o

Have managed one blusang by what I think must have been a miracle. Probably the only way I'll get a second (cb, at least) is trading, but I know I won't be able to offer anything people will be willing to give a blusang up for. =p

Good luck to my fellow catchers who are still working on things and congrats to those who are done!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've gotten one of each, a second gen blusang, a CB Turp, and a CB Olive, I'm hopeing for two of each breed, but that all depends on the gender. I'm acually thinking about having two turps, two olives, and one blusang.

I've been trying to catch a Blusang, but mostly for the challenge. I don't really want another one (I traded for it).

I wish the other biomes would move though. I'd rather catch stuff from there.

I just finished collecting the brines after almost 2 weeks, any extra brine from now on is icing on the cake

I have only 3 olives so far, two guys and a girl. Still aiming for at least 9 more to make up 6 pairs.

I don't have a single brimstone yet as all of them were traded away for the brines.

My goal for most breeds are four CB breeding pairs. After one week and three days of catching and trading (I have been on vacation when they were released) I caught the last Olive today.

Now I'm done and going to enjoy the Alpines and Jungle which are both nearly empty at the hour drops since everyone still seems to hunt for Brines.

I have got everything I wanted/needed. They only need to hatch/grow up now. Currently, there is one CB female Blusang Lindwurm in my scroll.

I might breed my blue sangs for a 2nd pair and as for the other two have to pick up 1 more of each. Will get them thru the drops as they are easier to get. Right now the 2 I got are hatchilings so whatever gender they become I will use my pinks on the 2nd eggs and make them opposite to what these ones are.