MedievalMystic

August release..How's it going?

Have you reached your quota?   

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One brimstone and one olive. I did get a tsunami while trying for a blusang, so maybe I can find a trader for that…

Edited by mpolo

I've managed:

-one brine and I have no idea how I got that

-two olives (one was traded for)

-four brims (one I've gifted and one I'm waiting to gift, both to users who have none yet)

Been trying since a few days after the release. I sat at my computer refreshing every hour for several hours for several days for a brine, but only miraculously managed the one. =p

I've caught 2 brimstones m+f, 10 Blusangs (2m+2F were kept) of which 6 I have traded off to others who needed them, and 4 olives.

I seem to have good luck with the blusangs.

Still working on collecting my goal of 4 CB pairs. Currently I have:

5 Olives, all self-caught

4 Brimstones, the first pair were a lovely gift, the second pair are self-caught

6 Blusangs, one I traded for, one completely wonderful gift and the others are self-caught. No, I don't know how I managed it either, though moving from China to Vietnam definitely helped! wink.gif

Need at -least- 1 male cb blusang to have 1 CB breeding pair. I have 2 CB females :>

I've got all the olive and brimstone adults that I need, I just need 3 of each for freezing now, but I've only been getting CBs and I don't really want to freeze them. Blusangs I have 3/6 adults that I need so far and no frozen hatchies, so I'm still quite a way away from that. tongue.gif

Spent many hours chasing after a second Blusang, still have only one and he's refusing to breed dry.gif

I found five of six shortly after the release, then I was very kindly gifted a second Blusang smile.gif

I've caught over 6 Blusangs and traded all of them. I was also gifted one CB and two pretty second gens <3 I have also caught a few Brimstones and Olives, but traded most of them, too xP

I still need to get the Blusangs but people pack into there like flies fighting to land on poop xd.png

And I can breed my onw Brimestones now even though they look a bit strange to me. And I have plenty of Olives although the male version looks strange too... xd.png

I managed to catch 2 cb olives a few days after the release, a kindy person gifted me a brimstone and I just caught another these days, and was lucky to catch a chicken on alpine then traded it for a blusang. Just want another cb blusang and I'm done ^^

I only wanted the Brimstones and Olives at first, but I figured it'd be nice to have one of each type, so I went hunting. I was eventually gifted a pretty PB Blusang and now I'm done with my hunt.

I've started to hoard the Brimstones (though I prefer the Olives), and I only received my first Blusang yesterday in a trade. The Brimstones are the only ones I can catch easily, it seems.

I am happy with the one of each I have. I usually collect a CB pair of all new releases with dimorphism, but I'm not too fond of the male Olives and female Blusangs.

I have two Olives, but they're both male and I like having at least one male and one female CB, so I'm still working on that. I have a nice little handful of Brimstones, at least, so I don't need to worry about getting any more... but I don't have a single Lindwurm yet! sad.gif That may take me a while to get...

2 Brimstone (One each gender. Will try to increase amount.) laugh.gif

1 Olive (Male) (Getting another CB seems possible) smile.gif

Absolutely NO Blusang. dry.gif

Not even going on vacation for 5 1/2 days was enough. I'm on the verge of giving up for those things.

I tried to catch a blusang yesterday when there was only 20 people in the coast but failed.

Here's an update on how I'm going:

My scroll goal is 3 CB male, 3 CB female, 1 frozen male hatchie, 1 frozen female hatchie, 1 frozen ungendered hatchie for each breed.

Brimstones - all done! smile.gif

Olives - all the adults done, just need the frozen hatchies now.

Blusangs - halfway done with the adults, still a way to go.

I desperately want to hunt for more blusangs, but I've gone over my internet cap so it's been slowed down. xd.png It's so frustrating. Pages barely load, so it's not great for hunting anything but blockers.

Done hunting, finally, if what I have genders right. Wewt! Now need to breed frozen hatchy collection for all three, or trade for the more prolific ones.

I am finished or almost finished. smile.gif

My official goal are 4 pairs (compatible for breeding), my inofficial goal are 7 pairs (again compatible for breeding). I always influence the gender to cancel surprises. To fulfill the inofficial goal of 14 dragons per species I need two more Blusang Lindwurms, but that's no problem (besides being egg locked right now).

Once I have all the dragons, breeding starts, to find the mates (I only do pb). I guess I'll also catch 2 more eggs from each species to make sure that dragons which refuse their first possible partner find a proper mate.

Still need a second CB Blusang to reach my usual goals ( one male and female pair of each)

I voted that I'm "done", although I'm going to collect very many more of the new eggs, especially Brimstones biggrin.gif but I mostly want bred ones, not CBs.