TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Exactly like Stargate. That's where I got the idea. And it makes sense logically.

If I may butt in...

Most likely...

Aero would go into some hormone-induced rage. It may or may not be contained, depending on...um...other factors, but that's my opinion about what would happen.

It would also be a little more, probably, because he might think that he has to protect the decency of their children, too, which is an added amount of hormones (paternal hormones). So... I think he would be angry. It's up to Danni, but if he is very passionate about her and the kids, then he'd probably be angry.

He used to be her mentor, and they... Could call each other friends. But Afzal used to sexually harass/assault Ceto, and if she would ever say anything, he would do anything to keep her from becoming an assassin.

Ah. I see.

How long did it go on? Did she ever develop Stockholm Syndrome?

Mmm... I think two or three years.

And yes. She had Stockholm's Syndrome.

This is starting to sound a lot like Fifty Shades of Grey...

Ah. That's tricky. She might have episodes. Just food for thought, if you decide to go down that route.

Oh boy. That book. Never read it. Never want to. xd.png

@Ice, I know I was pissed but I've already been through the entire series twice and was just starting my 3rd run through when it was removed. Luckily my sister owns the complete DVD set so I can still watch it, I am actually watching it currently.

@Mousie and TMD, Aero would be pissed. But he wouldn't be able to go against Afzal without a whole lot of sufficient proof, he would probably be revoked of his master title if he straight out attacked Afzal, but I can say that out of his rage Aero would send him to several undesired locations looking for more leads on the book.

Oh my. One day off and we're already way ahead... Absence Theory! (Which I still need to read the long version...))

I need to read Ceto's back story. I never did.

Sounds like that sucked...

Herm... OK. Well clearly I have the internets, but tomorrow is Turkey day so I can safely say I won't be on for most of it as I was today. Friday is just a travel back day. I probably won't even try to catch up on the IC.

Oh sweet Absence theory, why hast thou started to backfire upon me?

Anyway, I plan on not being on for the rest of the month... since I'm behind on everything RP related right now, and I've been too stressed to write anything coherent pertaining to this.

So, is that okay if I do that? I don't want to quit, but with the way that everything's been going, I suspect it'll end up like that anyway... sad.gif

No problem, RD. Life happens and there's no need to apologize for that. I hope things get better for you and that you have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be on all night if you need to talk.

Thanks, it's mostly NaNo and school though, so I think that until Christmas things'll go back to normal. Happy turkey Day guys! After this I'll post so I'm not holding anyone up for too long, but hopefully when I come back, I'll be able to finish Joan's backstory thing...

Okay. That can be tough. I hope you reach your goal.

Have a good Turkey day and happy holidays (Merry Christmas, 'cause you celebrate Christmas. Yes?).

I'm only a few days behind too, I just need to finish it out.

Yeah, we celebrate Christmas, but we don't really do the whole Jesus part, just the gift giving and the yule log. Happy holidays to you too Mousey.

Ah. It takes a lot of commitment to do NaNo. xd.png

Yeah. xd.png Thank you.

The days shortly before Dec. 13th and after New Year's Day will be hectic for me, so I might not post much. Just so y'all don't get pissed at me for not posting and stuff.

So I am here guys. I just can't decide how to make Stark do stuff. That and my family harasses me the moment I touch a computer during family gatherings. xd.png So then there's that. Today will be sparse at best. We celebrate our own holiday. ThanksChristmas. The grandparents leave down south before Christmas and all.

I probably wont post so much tonight. Aside from that fact that nobody else is online, I guess, I ate too much and I don't think I'll be able to stay up past ten or ten-thirty.

I have no problem with it. It is Thanksgiving, after all.