TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

We seem to make life really hard on our characters. Poor assassins. Most of you are destined to have crappy lives...

{EDIT}

So. That woman in the cave clearly isn't Sarah. He's hallucinating, if I didn't imply that well enough. A combination of a minor concussion I decided to have him retain from the crash and the thin air of the cave.

Edited by Dusset

Here's a run-down...

Once the battle starts, it will be a matter of days before everyone against Casio and Cullen are either dead or have switched sides.

Then Casio will kill Aelia, who will beat him up in her spirit state. Then Casio will bring back all the people he has killed.

I'm not sure what Cullen is going to do, but that's all I know.

Duss?

Okay, so that moved faster than I wanted. Like, really. I was expecting some time before that all went down.

Anyways.

So RD and I have been plotting and I don't see any harm in letting the cat out of the bag since keeping things under wraps would only make things move too fast.

Sometime, he's going to kill Joan after she lets it slip that she was a Templar. She'll haunt him for a few days and eventually the guilt will cause him to forsake the sword and revive her.

Thaaaat's about it in terms of goals for this.

{Edit}

GTG.

Edited by Dusset

I only wish for this to happen; when they finally finish the civil war, Casio and everyone will dump the Ankh, Shroud, Sword, and Apple in the ocean. They will travel out a few days into the ocean and dump them there. That way there could be a naval battle.

And Ceto'd be at the helm, right? Being the only one with cuh experience.

Sounds good, anyways.

Posting now, btw.

As a kid, my command of language and knowledge was incredible. But, I was just like that. I didn't think that I was RPing Brutus too... smart. Sure, he speaks well, but I've only ever known well-spoken children. So... D:

I have seen evidence of small children accepting a sense of duty if it is needed. I think times of war, they would have to be prepared for something like that. It's not like they know anything of the outside world. Xanthe and Leta are clueless about it. Never really liked people, either of them. Knowledge wont help them with the trials I will put them through, anyways. xd.png

Well, I don't baby sit and none of my friends nor I have siblings that young. I'm also not related to anyone that young. I'm actually one of the youngest in my family. So my knowledge of young children and babies is about as much as I see on TV or remember. Which is very little.

Guys!

I will start taking requests for Christmas drawings on our charries. But when I draw them, they will be cats. xd.png

So... Anyone want anything?

Why cats? If I may ask.

Also, this reminds me. I think someone was doing a whole cast of the assassins. How's that going?

I think Mousey was drawing our cast. I've been tempted to as well...

Oh! I would love to see what you picture Lucia as, even if she is a cat.

I won't lie, I've been tempted with the idea. But I can;t draw people to save my life.

Would be interesting to see you draw Cullen. You could do him getting into a whiskey bottle.

I was. I need to figure out when I can scan that, 'cause it'll be really complicated to do with my situation. It's a long story. xd.png

I would love to see how you picture our characters. I'm sure it will be adorable.

I draw only cats because I can't draw people for life. xd.png

I'll try to make it adorable as I can. xd.png

It would be cute if you drew Scipio next to Ambra, 'cause of how protective he is of her. And the kittens in a basket. That would be so cute.

Edit:

The sides will be called the 'Old Brotherhood' and the 'New Brotherhood'. Objections?

Edited by Mousia

I warn you, my cat's back legs aren't so great. xd.png But I will try my best!

Okay.

Aero: Climbing up a cat scratcher.

Scipio: Close to Ambra with basket of kittens [do you want all of the kids there? Or just Leta and Hunter?]

Cullen: Getting into a whiskey bottle.

Stark: Cursing. xd.png

Rain, do you want anything specific for your charries?

All of them would be so adorable. Spilling out all over the place. xd.png

Better idea: Cullen and Joan getting into the bottle.

I'm not one for 'd'awww'-ing, but this sounds great.

If we're doing all the kiddies then Lucus should be the one falling head first out of the basket xd.png

Correction, Brutus. Not Stark. xd.png Stark only swears at Ceto. Brutus swears at anyone who will listen for a few minutes.

Speaking of which, we can probably assume that Brutus will do whatever the group is doing. So, unless someone wants to interact with him directly, I won't be posting with him for some time.

Brutus...is six... Or maybe even five... He...swears?

Lucia could be staring up into the stars, imagining somewhere besides there.

Danni, I think the basket idea is only for Scimbra kittens. We could do the same thing for Aeto though. xd.png