TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I have the oldest character, at fifty-nine! And I havent played as him yet!!! Anyone able to think of a way for him to pop in?

Eh, too late :/ I already had Aero kill him. I guess I'll have it as his final order, to ensure that his predecessor has Tano hanged for treason.

Wait...what's this about a six-year timeskip? Did that already happen? Did I miss a lot today?

Okay.

Maybe your charrie can have Tano imprisoned?

Mousey, you missed... Quite a lot. Feeling better?

Well, okay. I kinda read myself up-to-date. Scipio's not gonna approve at first. Gotta stay in character, y'know?

I'm not really feeling any better, but I have to go out and do stuff anyways. Oh, and I toured a Masonic Lodge today. More Templar knowledge for me.

Oh, if it takes forever for me to post and they ended up being bad, I fainted at the keyboard. Dx

I have my Boy Scouts Court of Honor at a Masonic Lodge. It's really cool and looks awesome inside.

Well... I went to Stony Point and West Point! *flails*

That's cool right? Revolution stuff...

Mousey, Aelia and Ambra are pregnant... xd.png

xd.png

Not all of it, but some of it was.

Danni, in the Scottish Rite or York Rite section? Or was it in some other lodge's building?

I know that.

It was in the lodge a couple miles where I live. It's a small Free Mason lodge I am guessing.

I don't mind. I figure Artemis would be the most likely to be Arcturus's successor.

Edited by Danniphantom

That way, more Templar-Assassin family problems!

Question, Danni. Does Aero not like Ceto anymore? Because him being depressed sounds like it...

And at what age did Arcturus die?

No. Aero still loves Ceto. He just feels a lot of sadness and grief from all that's happened. Including Ceto's injury.

And he was 40 before we timeskipped so I'd say around 45 or 46

Edited by Danniphantom

Poor Lucia, I can't help but write her as lost and crazy... I can imagine her going up to one of Casio's children and telling them their fingers will fall off from frostbite and walking away.

Seems like everyone has turned bitter during these six years, through trama and emotional ache...

Rain, when do you think your posting will return to a normal basis?

I'd honestly love to say when November ends.

But life has this funny little way of being totally and completely crazy. January at latest though, that's when I think it'll be back to normal.

Hope you aren't dealing with similar crap that I had to deal with Rain. I know exactly how life can seem to be going right then take a sudden twist and throw you back into the middle of things without telling you which way is up. Good luck, or break a leg, or which ever saying and expression you need at the moment happy.gif

Well, December has christmas, finals and unknown surprises.

This month has NaNo and I need to write two thousand words to catch up and I've been staying up later and later to try and catch up...

Btu thank you anyway, I certainly hope nothing bad comes this way. smile.gif