TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Oh. Yeah. I meant to post about that, too.

I'll be gone on Thursday, it'll end probably on Friday, but maybe on Saturday or Sunday. I don't really know.

And I have no life so I will post as normal. xd.png

TMD, forget about her. She's a gen one who never had a chance to get really introduced.

You don't want her anymore?

Anyway, RD, Lucia could help tend to Casio. Casio vs Artemis was a private battle. ^^

Yeah, just nix her.

And, I don't know where to go in this anymore. I'll just... Follow along for a bit until I find a good place to pop back in.

Ideas.

Since my posting will be about as frequent as your's, RD, (for a few days anyways) Cullen could spring Joan.

I really just want to post.

Edited by Dusset

Uh... should Lucia just stand there and fetch things for Aelia?

Aelia's gonna pass out and stuff, so Lucia can just do stuff, too. xd.png

@Mousey: Didn't know where you guys were going...

@Dus: Sure. Hopefully this week'll be better posting wise... :| even if it is Thanksgiving.

Yeah. I'm being kinda vague 'cause I brought something upon myself that was a little much. Long story.

Anyways, she'll probably sit down and stuff and then Lucia would have him all to herself. xd.png

Then Aelia gets all jealous and descends like a demon bride!

Poor Lucia will be afraid of Aelia attacking her if she hurts him while she's still conscious.

Ahem, RD, she sewed up his leg. xd.png And put gauze on his face.

Oooooooo.

This just occurred to me.

Seeing as their are ghosts I suppose we're assuming an afterlife. But who said it had to be a Christian afterlife? The idea of Heaven and Hell seems bland to me. I was thinking it would be cool if Cullen ended up in Val Halla. Sounds about right.

Edited by Dusset

Personally, I believe that people end up in the place that corresponds to their actions, but also to their beliefs. For example, Buddists might end up in Nirvana, but Christistians might end up in Heaven or Hell. Do you see what I'm talking about?

That could be fun. Like, they're all in different places, but they can only see each other when they go to Earth and meet up.

Edited by Mousia

Yes, Icefyr. There. Thank you. You may blame auto-correct. The same thing that that purpose was porpoise.

I just thought it's be hilarious. I mean, he's devout Christian. He walking along, looking for pearly gates, then BAM! Mead and fighting everywhere. Just like his forefathers wanted.

So Cullen won't see Ambra in heaven..?

Or maybe even this. Maybe Heaven is connected to different "heavenly" worlds that depend on different type of people..?

Perhaps, but maybe it tolls the spirits to travel to worlds other than their own. It would be more dramatic that way.

I imagine Cullen will be a bit depressed if he couldn't see his friends. Would be totally worth whatever price though, to jump.

*Joins Ambra in the stabbing.*

Anyways, Rain, I posted. Don't know if you saw it.

Edited by Dusset

Okay. I can do that. Sorry. My lack of posting is not entirely due to nothing to post about. Busy life I have...

I personally believe in shedding the conscious body and living on as energy. A higher plain of existence in which your consciousness is free to travel anywhere in existence and learn anything. Eventually becoming all knowing and all powerful.

Anyway. Posting will be limited. I have to apply for both college and ROTC and I have online class work that I need to do since I'm behind.