TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Oh dear Jesus. Cullen's kid will very likely be much older. So that wouldn't work out, huh, TMD? There goes that.

Don't see him having a litter.

Edited by Dusset

Wait, woah. How old would be Cullen's litter when Cait is born?

Tano is much older than Lucia. He's like. Eighteen years older.

Oh, and I just realized. Ezio had a kid with Sophia right?

Old people. Reproducing.

... Not that old, but older than being sweet and being creepy...

Sometimes... that was how it worked... Doesn't mean I wasn't creeped out by it when I remembered Tano's actual age...

I mean, wouldn't it be weird when you find out that your fifty year old parents had a night with each other?

Lol, sorry. xd.png

I can't make a statement towards the most recent conversation... As for the RP, can I have a summary? I have been caught up with work... There is a whole lot more responsibility when you are a manager...

Let's see.

Cullen and Ambra made it back. Mission succesful, he has the pages.

Cullen and Joan are at a play.

Ambra and Scipio are planning their wedding, I think (haven't been keeping track).

Casio and Aelia will be back soon.

We decided that evilness will occur after the book is found.

That's it in short, really.

Ceto had her babies. Brutus and Lucus, twins. Stark has pneumonia. They're still in cold, almost-Russia area.

Hey guys. Sorry for my absence. My girlfriend is home so I've been spending as much time as possible with her. I need to eat, shower and get rid of my headache and then I'll do something about my lack of posts.

Take your time. Oh, and Ambra and Scipio are getting married, now... xd.png

Yay!

Lol, I always get nervous when the mods check the RP out. It makes me feel like I did something wrong. xd.png

Posting soon, Mousey?

Heh, Cullen. You can't miss such an occasion, silly drunk.

No, I think Ambra would be severely disappoint.

Oh yeah. I was just thinking: Too much OOC in the IC, oh God.

Guess Joan got busted then. xd.png Sorry about that, life is kinda trying my patience and stretching out the wee bits of sleep I do get... Ugh, these may be the only posts for the night unfortunately...

Guys, something about ghosts.

Do you think that the living charries could see/speak to them, only if the ghosts want them to? Like, a ghost, if it's angry, could disappear and not let the living see them. It could also stay silent if it wants. They should also move things around, no?

I also think that ghosts could touch one another. Like, ghost and ghost poking each other, tackling each other...

Ghosts should not be seen unless they try really hard to be seen. That way the dead won't hold sway in everything. And it will be more realistic

Well...

How about it drains energy from both parties? It would be a little like ES, then.