TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

So if a ghost tries to be seen, it will drain energy from the people around it? People say that when there's a ghost around they drain energy from anything so it could materialize.

How about ghosts speaking to the living?

Posted.

I would say that even speaking should be considerably draining. Lets just make the ghosts borrow energy from.those they wish to speak to. Seems fair

I think the ghosts could take energy out of anything in the form of heat, so when they appear everything grows cold and then if they want to speak it gets colder.

Electricity also is sapped up by ghosts. So maybe candles go out, if not, they horribly dim.

Also, people feel uneasy and sick and anxious when a ghost is around. The air is all heavy and it feels like your suffocating.

Well, I guess it depends on how realistic we want it to be.

If very:

People would be uneasy

Conversations would generally take place in the early morning (1-3ish)

It would get several degrees colder in a brief time period

The said conversations would be quiet, nearly impossible to hear

Such interactions would be rare

Etc.

I know too much about ghosts. But, I guess it all depends on the "realness" that we want. If we want to assume that ghosts really do exist.

I like that description, but not so crazy about the time period. I expected it to be night-early morning? [10 pm-Sunrise]

Also, I see assassin ghosts as StarClan warriors [if you know Warriors]. Guiding the living along.

*Shrugs*

Whatever. It's a ghost. It's not as if there are definitive rules to fictional beings.

*wiggles* Can't wait to get Ceto back. Imagine everyone's face!

Should we Timeskip home, Koko? Or do you wanna RP a bit more?

Yeah. lead the way, Tmd. I've got some home issues to sort out, sorry.

In regards to Brutus, and the next generation. Would anyone be against me using a non-anime or drawn person as a picture reference? And Lucus and Brutus are fraternal. (Question/statement. Just to be sure. xd.png)

I don't mind, and yes they are fraternal, but remember that Brutus has Ceto's hair and eyes. So black and blue.

And I think I'm going to give Lucus heterochromia, so he'll have one eye a deep blue like Ceto's and the other will be a light greyish blue like Aero's.

Edited by Danniphantom

I don't think anyone would mind you using a different picture reference beyond anime. Or whatever you meant. I didn't even link a picture, I just wrote it in detail.

Ooo. I always thought people with heterochromia were cool.

? You did..?

Lemme check.

Ah. I see. Hmm. We skipped, though. To the wedding [scimbra]? Maybe Lucia could of been there in the wedding [because they supposedly had alone time] and she could help Casio fight Artemis?

Koko. I just realized. Anya's bio is cut off on the OP...

Kristi and Orpheus? Together?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Oh, okay. I'll do that then. Sure. I'll help kill Artemis, he killed Ares right? I haven't been paying as much attention as I should have...

Nothing's wrong with it! I just can't get over the fact of the age differences... I mean, I'm still a bit weirded out by Luno... xd.png

But you have to remember that it was common back then.

So... Afzal is trying to work his way to staying at the HQ...

Okiez, guys.

Here's the gameplan.

I will be gone for Thanksgiving break. Starting Wednesday, ending Friday, I'll have sporadic posting. It could vary anywhere from not at all to normality, I have little clue. Next weekend I'll be home, and I will too, tomorrow.

Just a heads up.