TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Let's set it up so Cullen and Casio turn evil together? Cullen will speak with Casio about his theory on the sword when he returns.

And then it's when they realize that they can't have any pieces for themselves. Casio will break out of the temptation for power and control and he'll see what he's done.

I actually plan on having Casio kill Ambra, and try to kill Ceto. He'll try to kill everyone else who confronts him, and I think that, if Mousey lets me, he would kill Aelia because she would definitely confront him about it. She would be the last person that he kills because when he does, he'll break out of the spell.

You can kill both Scipio and Aelia if you want to. I'll be pretty flexible.

I'm pretty sure that, when Scipio finds out Casio killed his love, crud will go down.

I posted BTW, Mousey.

Oh, stuff will go down. In fact... 'Twill be an epic battle scene with fire and explosions and backup dancers and- Hold on... I just received word that that's not possible. Oh well. I guess it will only be stuff.

I know. I'm workin' on a post. xd.png

Ceto will agree to be the back up dancer!

... Are we still going with the fire and the explosions?

Ha ha. I was just kidding, but that would be so epic.

Perhaps they're in a fire, shooting guns, and then yeah... xd.png

I was kidding too. xd.png Ceto will not be a backup dancer. Maybe she would be rapping in an epic manner in the background but... /shot

And then Casio would kill Scipio! >D

But I think that Casio wouldn't allow anyone to be buried. He would make everyone lay their bodies in the HQ so people could learn a lesson and know that he was the one in charge.

So, referring back to Dusset's question. When should they get the apple? I'm thinking that there should be a map hidden in the papers. I mean, if you raise it up to the fire, you could see it. That would lead to the Book of Altair. And then the Book would lead to the apple.

The thing is, I want someone else's charrie to find out aboit the map. Casio and my charries got too much attention.

Hmm. Cullen'd have a bit of an army. Having convinced several assassins and plenty of commoners to follow him. He could cause the fire and explosions.

[edit]

Before Cullen gives over the papers he could see it. Support charrie ftw.

Edited by Dusset

It depends on when this whole thing happens how much a part of it I'll be. I will have limited Internet access from December 13th to January 1st.

Note to Danni: you're up for Kristi still. I all but bunnied in my last post. (Close, but not quite...)

IDK, I guess you can choose the one who'd look like Ceto. I think the other should be named Forest. (So that way I control Hunter and Forest tongue.gif) Which would also fit because he was born in the forest xd.png

I can see Ceto being a bit over protective and at the same time very laid back with the children.

Edited by Danniphantom

Or maybe the Italian word for forest? ;3

Hmm. Maybe... I'll have her name the one that looks like her Brutus. Who wants Brutus BTW?

You don't want Brutus? And he's the one who looks like Ceto?

Yep; took WAY too many second gen charries. I took like... Four. And I wanna make at least one Templar. So... Yeah.

He's the one that looks like Ceto. Forest [?] is the one that looks like Aero.

I'll take Brutus, then. I need my own Second Gen.

Run, Forest! Run!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

On the topic of second gen, when will Cait be born?