TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I kind of expected more of a reaction from the others by Lucus's apparent death! xd.png

Mouse, want interaction between Aelia and Ambra? X3

Okay. Any particular place or preferences?

I'm in a very dramatic mood because I'm watching more anime than is good for me. Just a heads-up.

And Aelia's gonna be whiny. xd.png

I guess it's because I forgot to include the detail of Lucus not breathing. xd.png whoops. Oh well I can omit that tongue.gif

I know. I'm on a phone though so I can't post much at the moment so... I'll be home soon so I'll try then.

Oh, because I thought t was weird that you didn't post last night. Take your time. ;3

Wow. Downtime. >.>

Anyway, I was thinking. We should totally have a homosexual couple here. Of course they would be looked down upon and treated like sinners and dirt, but that was the mentality of people back then. Sadly, it still is today. >.>

'Spose it's a bit different where I live then. Nobody really cares.

Anyways, that sounds interesting. I'd offer up one of Cullen's children if he ends up with an NPC.

Here is religious, so EVERYONE cares.

So Cullen will have two males? Or one male and one female?

BTW, I asked if we could skip to morning. ^^

Did you get my message, Duss?

One of my better friends is bi. biggrin.gif

Well, he'll have a male, who for the most part I've written up. But I had played with the idea of a girl, but that's up for change at any point.

I'm going to the IC now.

Yes, replied.

Oh. Everyone kinda cares here, too. That's why I usually keep it a secret.

Yay, page 100! xd.png

Scipio's going to be pretty weak for the rest of the mission 'cause of his lung issues. Lack of oxygen to the brain causes fainting. Just so it's explained.

Oh. My. Gosh. I've missed a lot. I'll try and be on as much as I can today, but I've work later. Luckily, I do not forsee major issues in the immediate future, so my posting schedule will be back to normal! biggrin.gif

Page 100 on the OOC and page 99 on the RP, it doesn't seem that long ago that this RP started.

It started like, mid August. xd.png

When is Lucia gonna find out that she's pregnant? Can't wait to see her reaction!

This moves so fast blink.gif

I think she'll be acting werider... if that's possible. I don't think she'll have twins, unless you want one TMD.

Edited by RainDash

Nah, one kid is good.

It does move fast. o.o

Oh. She won't be happy or anything? I suppose that makes sense. She IS alone...

Yes, I hope so. I'm at work now, so I'll post as her later. Much later.

Lucia won't be happy, because I keep imagining her say that the child has tied the noose around her neck, setting her up for the gallows of death.

Will she abandon it? *suddenly very excited*

It's actually page 200 if you only do 10 posts per page like I used to up until a couple months ago.

Where is Ceto TMD?

Will post once I know and once I've warmed up. Was outside for a couple hours so I'm cold.

She could be in a tavern. Or slumped in the streets, drunk. You know, she could be slumped in tavern and drunk.

@Mousey: Since she's dying during childbirth... I would say yes, she is abandoning it. Poor Lucia...