TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

It was actually just a kind hearted Templar. The man took pity on him and took him in.

Argh, I wish I had something to do. All I'm writing right now are filler posts.

Cullen'll be back shortly, probably by the end of the weekend, depending on TMD and my posting abilities. So then Joan'll have something to do.

I... I need to read Mousey's posts more often... I just skim through everyone's at this point... dry.gif

I am kinda skimming too unsure of what and when to post... 'Specially since my character's Master is on vacation.

LOL. I'm sorry. I basically just had it fill with thoughts and the actions were in one line. xd.png

So then. Let the fighting begin!

Although, Scipio's being a peckerhead. Cullen risked life and limb for a woman who will never love him as more than a brotherly friend.

Did you guys know that assassins and Templars are both half super human? That's why they can do leaps of faith and use eagle vision/sense. The first civ near the end mated with their human slaves and from that the people who would become assassins and Templars were born.

Huh. I knew about that mating part, but never thought of it like that.

They all have the same abilities. They were once one in the same. Eventually I believe it was politics that split them into the brotherhood and order.

Oh. That's interesting!

Btw, Ceto sent a letter out to Aero. Not sure if you saw it, and of you did, take your time. ^^

I didn't, looked a couple pages back and only saw Ambra's letter to Scipio.

Aero,

Stark and I have made it to Russia in one piece. We have met the two masters of this Creed, Natasha, who is loud and uncaring of the world, and Ivan, who seems to have lost his sight. I am also writing to you now due to the fact that you possibly won't hear from me in months to come- we may spend a month or two in the mountains, searching for the artifact and dodging Templar patrols, and then we will spend another three or four months on the way back to Rome. I only wish to find the words to explain to you what has happened. Nothing bad has happened. At least, not to the rest of the Creed.

Ceto

There we go. ^^

Speaking of which, the Second Generation Masters. Mousey and I want to take two of the positions again, but I'm pretty sure that this will be the last time that I'll take a master for a while.

I'll leave it up to the others. I'll take it if no one else does. Or we could integrate the Revelations type mastery over the city. Or even have several masters as they gain the rank and have one grand master like Al Mualim.

I'm getting a foot by foot wood carving of the Creed symbol in red biggrin.gif

Did I already say that my friend and I are going to comiccon dressed as Ezio and Connor?

Edited by Danniphantom

Mmmn. Maybe. That sounds like a good idea. Because Altair was a master, right? But that other guy was the grand master...

That sounds cool!

I'd take the third position if no one minds. Heck, Cullen won't be dead when we super jump. It could be him. I figure at least one person should be left behind from Gen 1. But don't worry. He won't live forever. Whether or not I'd want one of his kids to take it depends on how far we jump.

Coolness, Danni.

And yes you did.

How long will super jump be? Stark may still be alive.

I actually want him to die at the hands of a horse or something. Like, a combination of all of his fears. His horse falls in the water, and he is tied up in its reins. xd.png

By God, do we like to torture our charries. o_o

I think... Hmm. Fifteen years? Here's the chain of events.

Most of Gen One die off. Gen Two try to take over the Creed but the Creed falls. Gen Two scatter around Italy/Europe. Then comes the fifteen year Timeskip. Gen One ghosts gather in a meeting and they decide that they must get Gen Two to rebuild the Creed. They encourage Gen Two after paying them a ghostly visit and Gen Two rebuilds the Creed.