TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I have no idea. If he didn't know he'd be angry at first thinking it was Stark's doing then he would look into their eyes and see that they were his. And then he'd be ok and not angry. He would do his best to father them well.

As for kidnapping them that would be a good idea. Perhaps when they were older though. Still naive but maybe around 6 or 7. They could be out playing and Arcturus could walk up and offer to show Them his castle. Telling them he's their grandpa so it's alright. He would probably get that information from Tano. Lucia could have told him about Ceto and Aero and their kids.

Edited by Danniphantom

And Arcturus? *pokes* How would Aero kill him?

That would be sad. Ceto would beat the crap out of Aero when she found out.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Well during the 1600s the average lifespan was only 35 years. Already Arcturus would be 12-13 years older than expected. So, he might just be really sick after Aero rescues the children so he could just sneak back in and stab Arcturus while he's weak.

Yes. The fact that he'd be pretty fit could justify his extended life, but he'd be pretty weak.

TMD, when is Casio going to die? Seems pretty soon, since he's nearing death...

Ha ha. Try not to think of it as the character dying and leaving the RP forever. Think of it as a new, ghostly beginning. They can poof around to wherever they want. Bonus! xd.png

Well...

I have nothing else to say that's positive. I'm sorry. xd.png

Do you know how you're going to make your characters die, though?

Woah, hey. Casio'll die when Ezio and Xanthe reach at most their teenage years. If not, when they reach ten years old.

So eager to get rid of him? xd.png

So in ten to thirteen years. He'll die at forty four.

I know exactly how to kill him off though.

I have a question- Ezio died really old. Sixty five to be exact. I plan on having Artemis die at sixty to sixty three. He'll be sickly and weak, however.

Ambra? She won't die in a while. Maybe at thirty five..?

Ceto will die WAY before Ambra. Now she's nineteen, so maybe she'll die at twenty eight or thirty.

Tano is going to die soon, of course. MAYBE he'll reach to be forty. If not thirty nine.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I want Cullen to die old. Like, make it to his fifties, old. And I know exactly how he'll die. I've set up a bit of a motif in people's deaths around him.

Aelia's gonna die in between Scipio and Ambra. She'll be lynched.

Scipio...some sort of lung disease. I've had this planned out for a long time. It's why I have him smoke. xd.png

My other characters...I don't know...

We're telling our plans? Ooh!

Casio: Dies in battle from blood loss. Takes Artemis down with him. Not saying anything else.

Ambra: Beaten/tortured to death by Templars. Will die after Casio, Scipio, and Aelia dies.

Ceto: Dies in battle.

Tano: A lynching.

Artemis: Dies in battle.

Cullen'll be shot in the gut. Like Sarah, Ambra and Greg. I thout it'd bring it full circle with it.

Ha ha. This makes it somewhat fun. Yes?

I think...I might make Xanthe kill herself or something. She'll have a good enough reason. Just wait. xd.png

Leta...no idea.

Caius... I kind of want he to be beheaded. Is that wrong?

Alan might drown or die of scurvy.

Aries has a special plot attached to him. It'll be fairly soon when he dies, so I wont give that away.

Maybe. Or I'll have her die at thirty three. Just before Ambra.

I really don't know how the second gen of mine is gonna die...

Oh noes! Cullen!

D: Ceto will die when their kids are only 7-9 years old!

It builds character. xd.png

In all seriousness, it could be fun to see how that plays out. Trauma is very interesting.

I haven't even thought of killing Stark... Aside from that first death... D: How should he die the first time?

I have no idea how I am going to kill William.. Or when, or who I am going to replace him with... And congrats Kokay on the new job! I just got one too, I start tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Oh yeah. Missed that, cz Koko.

I work at a summercamp. *Suddenly becomes a meme* School year job? Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Of course, Cullen will be replaced by his child. But considering I haven't even come up with a name for him, I haven't thought about Reid Gen 2 deaths.

Edited by Dusset

xd.png

Thanks for the congratulations everyone! And Congratulations to you too, Frod! Good luck. I'm only working late on Saturday, so I'll still be RPing.

Argh. I'll post as my charries when I get time. The good news is that saturday is the last night that I might not post at all.

And congrats on the jobs Kokay and FRoD!

I just remembered, Kokay, your story about how Stark came into the creed, about him stealing a coin purse off guards, the guards almost killing him and then one of the assassins coming in and saving him. That's EXACTLY Aero's story about joining the creed. Only he was older. He was about 8-9 years old when it happened to him. But still!!! ohmy.gif

xd.png Great minds think alike! However, Stark wasn't rescued by an assassin. He strategically left out the bit about who that man was. Sneaky Stark is sneaky.