TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

My apologies for my absence. I have been practicing for bowling.

Sorry! I'll post soon! I have a million other things going on this week, but I can buy a little time. Provided the internet here doesn't slap me in the face every time I try to post.

Username: SaphiraSapphire

Name: Odessa Nychta

Birthplace: Greece

Side: Assassin

Position: Assassin

Assassin Rank: 10

Appearance:With black hair and green eyes

Clothing: From one of my favorite characters...

Weapons: Standard hidden blade, Throwing knives, Steel-bladed fan, Stilleto

Personality: Odessa is hot-headed and sharp-tongued. She is overly impulsive, and will not take any disrespect to herself. She is quick to prove herself, and quick to show off her abilities. She is arrogant, yet affable to those few who she trusts. She keeps her promises, no matter how hard it is. Odessa hates owing others, and avoids it at all costs. She has learned to harden her heart against killing, and is only willing to confess her insecurities in the company of a person who she knows would never betray her. Odessa is cunning. She is not afraid to win by cheating. Odessa will never balk from a task, and she is often willing to do things that others would consider immoral and wrong. Despite this, she is a devout Christian and does her best to follow the path of God even with her queer occupation.

History: As a young girl Odessa grew up in what she believes is the most beautiful country in the world, Greece. Her mother sold her to a Madam, and after a few years in the craft, she escaped to the heart of the HRE. From there, she began to build her connections and was able to join the Assassins when she assisted an Assassin in fending off a Germanic guard.

Abilities: Free-running. She has never fallen while running, not even during combat. When she first came to the Order, Odessa decided she wanted to learn how to escape quickly and devoted her studies to free-running.

Weaknesses:

1. She has a short temper and is often mercurial and prone to mood swings.

2. Long-distance aim. She is incapable of using any kind of bow, crossbow, and can only use throwing knives within a minimal distance.

3. Is not good with heavy weapons, such as swords, maces, or axes.

4. Is too arrogant and sure of herself.

5. Cannot swim, and fears any body of water that is taller than she is.

Strengths:

1. Odessa is talented at wielding a few chosen weapons. She is deadly with her bladed fan and is good with knives in CQC.

2. She proudly flaunts her ability to "run the roofs". In other words, she is fast when it comes to free-running and leaping across rooftops. So far, she has never met someone who could match her skill of running and navigating through the roofs.

Likes: Manipulation, cats, heights, rooftops, running, men, blades, God

Dislikes: Water of any kind, people with more power than her, idea that someone could be better than her, weak women, defeat

Other: OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH

Danni, I don't know much of anything about the speed that horses move with two people on it, plus their baggage. I don't know that even a lightly burdened horse could do a 1,900+ mile journey that easily.

I dunno. I just feel like with their extra burden, Stark's fear of horses and thus avoiding them all he can, the rough terrain, and the snow... they'd move quite slow, I think.

Holy Auditore. Two people who have aquaphobia. She'll get along with Casio just fine.

It may vary a little, but I did a calculation of how long it would take walking. And it would take about 480 hours from Rome to Moscow walking. That's about 20 days, now that's also modern times with more prevalent roads. So estimating back then, even on foot it would take a month and a half to two months plus baggage. But on horseback, it would shorten the journey because they can go farther in less time, plus less of a need for breaks, so it would take a long time, a month and a half to two months yeah. But 3-4 months is unlikely. Unless they were going deep into Russia. Like across the line into Siberia. Trust me happy.gif I do research to make sure what I am saying is accurate. If you and TMD want it to be 3 to 4 months you could make it so they got sidetracked with other things in other places a little.

Fair enough. I was just estimating, obviously I haven't the foggiest.

Oh, and I can promise they got sidetracked. Several times, the horse got away with Stark. He doesn't deal with animals, so the horse had its way with him, going where ever it wanted. xd.png

xd.png and you've also got Ceto. Both with her "mysterious" ailment and just being Ceto.

I think that would allot for the time that TMD wants... xd.png

Holy Auditore. [Why do we say poor Ezio's name in vain..?]

I just figured out something. If they actually took three to fourmonths, and they stay in Moscow a for two months, and they have the same problem on getting back to Rome... Omg, Ceto would give birth on the way back. Dx

Accepted.

And it's hydrophobia, not aquaphobia. xd.png

How would the children look like, Danni? It would be cute if one looks like Ceto and one looks like Aero. xd.png

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Sounds fine with me. Mind you, I was planning on having Anya follow them back home so that she wouldn't be sitting in Russia with nothing to do. Stark wouldn't be any help at all. But, Any could help.

What an entertaining idea... xd.png It would take them longer to get back to Rome too if that happened. They would have to stop and wait until the infants were strong enough for travel. I wonder who'd go more crazy waiting. Stark, Ceto, or Aero?

So Ceto would be laying there screaming while Stark stands around? xd.png

I think Stark would turn crazy waiting.

Stark would be absolutely useless. He would freak out and forget about what to do most likely. xd.png And that's for sure. Stark would certainly go insane.

And thus, both of them would go crazy in some insane cat and mouse game. xd.png She'd chase him, he'd see her and run away. Rinse, wash and repeat.

Sorry, school. Alright well are you and I going to control one TMD? If so I have a picture for the one that looks more like Aero >>> X Only without the hairclip looking thing, with Aero's sandy blonde hair, and with all 10 fingers. And a different outfit because those leggings would make him look like a female at a young age! xd.png

Edited by Danniphantom

I actually have my hands full with Scimbra and Aelio... Four charries is enough... Remind me next time to take too many babies.

Aero has nine fingers? o.o

Does Ceto understand German? Because this could be awkward if not... xd.png

She doesn't understand German, only bits of it, but she could tell what he's saying. Why else would Stark suddenly yell at her? xd.png

xd.png Aero has ten fingers, but if you look at the left hand of the picture there is only 9, it's like an anime feminine childlike Altair! xd.png