TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

That's supposed to be a girl, yeah. xd.png I've seen that picture before.

xd.png idc!! It looks like a young boy. And it's a similar appearance not exact xd.pngxd.png

I know. It can be hard to tell, especially with that angle. It gives the right impression, so it doesn't really matter...

Plus I'm too lazy to look for another one. xd.png

Edited by Danniphantom

*jumps at opportunity to procrastinate* I can look for one for you... xd.png

Nah. It's alright. I like the current. It looks kind of like aero and Ceto. Thanks though.

No problem.

I finished my work, anyways. xd.png No more procrastinating for me.

Could I please have a summary of what happened?

I read back a little and what I found was that there was a wedding between two Assassin leaders, Aelia and Casio. And that Ceto and Stark were in Russia, and that Ceto was pregnant with Aero's baby... Oh, and that there was a traitor. Is there anything else important that I would need to know?

Oh, and what city are most of them?

They're in Rome.

You have most of the important stuff. There's a guide of the relationships of the assassins in the second post in this thread. If you get confused about anything, just ask.

Oh!

I forgot, there are three babies. Ezio (male) and Xanthe (female) are Aelia and Casio's children. They are twins. Leta (female) is Ambra and Scipio's child. Ezio and Xanthe and Leta were all born on the same day.

Edited by Mousia

The traitor is in Ireland. Cullen and Ambra were sent there for a mission. Rome is safe, for now.

Oh my God. Cullen and Ambra are gonna be hit with a ton of new information when they return.

That's the beauty of in character recaps though. I can learn everything that I didn't read the same time Cullen does!

LOL. But you miss the failish poetry that I wrote in, like, two minutes. xd.png

And the Shakespeare that Casio quoted. xd.png

Oh, don't worry I read all that.

Hey also, for historical accuracy's sake, make sure the play was written, before it's mentioned, or quoted. I'm not saying anyone did that, but Shakespeare was still writing at the time.

Also, wasn't that bad Mousey.

Mousie, I am not sure if TMD would agree but I think the Aero x Ceto relationship has been established. Even if the two wouldn't admit it.

Sorry, Dussy. *facepalm* It never said that Sonnet 18 wasn't written in this time. It only have his birth and death date.

Danni, Arcturus can interact with Tano?

Thank you, Duss. xd.png

I know. I keep forgetting to update that thingy. I'll do it now. Twin boys... Yeah? That's all? And one will look like Ceto and they other like Aero?

Got the job, guys! Low hours though, so I'll be RPing mostly as normal. Only two nights a week for now. But, extra money in my pocket. So I'm happy!

TMD, how are we going to work that out? Finding the Ankh without Ceto? Or will she still take part?

Congrats, Koko! Have fun.

Knowing how she RPs Ceto, I'd say that Ceto wouldn't sit out of it. I may be wrong, though.

Congrats koko. I wish the jobs I applied for actually responded to my application. Even if it's just a "We're sorry you did not get accepted for a job." Instead they've just ignored me. -.-

They usually do the same for me too. This time I had friend and her mother coughing for me. The odds were in my favor.

Yeah, well I have the fact that I'm 17 and without a license against me... I hate it. I have a professional IT certification and yet I can't even use it. dry.gif

Anyway, I'll post later. I'm a little tired and I want to lay down.

How would Aero react when Ceto comes home wielding two newborns? xd.png

Arcturus should kidnap them. o_o

Also, did you see my post that Arcturus could interact with Tano?

Yeah. I need a bit of a recap on what Tano has been up to since marrying or proposing to Lucia.

Tano drank a bit with Alan and went to patrol on the streets.

*pokes* How about the rest of my last post, Danni? What'ya think? xd.png