TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

Ceto Sylvini

Ceto listened to her first mate and grinned when she teased at her. Theresa was never one for teasing, since the captain often offended her with her rambunctious japes. It was music to her ears, though. "You should know Italian. I try to speak to you in English but it sounds like nails scraping against a board." she laughed then. "Though, I'd like to go and look at the markets. Sometimes they have nice things. Sometimes different foods, too. Once I ate something sweet from the new world. Pineapple, think it was. It was so spiny but so sweet and juicy inside." she changed her course and began to walk to the town square. The smile on her face broadened and her blue eyes glanced at Theresa. "Did you find a man yet? I mean, I'm pretty sure that a man would love to have you in their bed. A British woman as pretty as yourself? And the accent." Ceto never praised or said anything nice to a person of the same sex. But Theresa was different. She could be trusted. And Ceto... she loved her for that. She surely was a sister.

Ambra Neirum

Ambra looked at Roberts. "Well, I am from here, but I have other homes as well. I was actually born in Rothenburg, Germany. My father was Irish and my mother was German. I don't know how they met but I know they loved each other deeply. When I was very young, we moved to Ireland. When my mother died my father and I moved to Rome. That was when I was sixteen at the time, so I've been here for... maybe four or five years?" Ambra smiled back. "But Rome is my favorite home. It's where I made so many friends, and became an assassin." Ambra twisted and leapt off of the railing, landing lightly on the deck. "Of course I can show you around. There's so many things to see here that no one should miss out on. And Spanish is very much like Italian, trust me. I know both languages." she motioned for him to follow and walked off of the deck.

Castiel DuBois

The Frenchman was very surprised to hear someone speaking behind them. Oh God, were they found out? His heart skipped a few beats before he turned to see a brown haired, hazel eyed man. Someone he didn't know, thank the Lord. "Thank you for the information, friend." he grinned more as the man clapped him on the shoulder. "We simply want to test our strength and skill and stealth. And you needn't bother them. Ceto already gave us permission. It was difficult to persuade her, but..." the lie came out very smoothly, and he maintained eye contact with the Italian man. "Ceto is probably in her cabin. She spends a lot of time in there and gets a lot of mail birds. I don't know from where, but who can doubt her?" another smooth lie. It didn't heart to lay down the ground for their devious plot.

Roberts

Samuel hopped off the railing with less vigor but the same speed. He followed behind Ambra and his smile didn't fade. "I suppose it's fortuitous for us to meet today, then, no? I get to see a renowned city I've avoided before." Besides trying to seduce her, he actually did want to see Rome. He hadn't been lying just yet. She spoke of her homes and he listened with remote interest. "I myself am from Norway. I moved to England after awhile, but decided to take my talents elsewhere. I've been all over the world. Asia, the New World, the Caribbean, most of Europe, Africa, Australia. I don't consider much a home these days, myself."

Poppy

She fixed her posture and put on her noble mask. "Yes. But it would be just dear of you to show us the way. But then I'm sure we can handle ourselves. We're mighty pirates, right? I imagine a few Templars couldn't possibly harm s greatly. Besides, just on the way we plundered a British navy ship, full of rapscallions and soldiers." She hadn't put that ask on in awhile. She used to use it to play with people's emotions but the crew seemed to be immune anymore. Though, it would work best if she was dressed as a noble woman, not as an assassin.

Scipio shrugged and started leading the way. "Whatever you say, friends." As they grew nearer and nearer to the Templar den, the crowds cleared to reveal whole families starving and flea-bitten on the sides of the streets, their gazes like tiny, malnourished hands grabbing at the trio of assassins. Once the ill-informed man had gestured toward the den and said, "here we are," a little boy ran up to him.

"Uncle Scipio, Uncle Scipio!" he shouted with glee.

"Augustus!" Scipio greeted in turn as he picked he boy up and sat him on his shoulders. "What are you doing in this section of town?"

"Aunt Aelia sent me to deliver blankets and coin to the people here!"

"Alright. I'll take you back the fun way, then." Turning to Castiel and Poppy, he smiled. "I hope you find what you're looking for." Then he turned back around, swiftly scaled a building with his hookblades as Little Gus held on for dear life. Then he set off sprinting across roofs and taking long bounds. It took less than two minutes to get back, though it had taken maybe fifteen minutes to get there through the crowded streets. When they reached the assassin headquarters, he threw Gus off his shoulders into the cloth roof of an old bread cart and caught him as he bounced off in the nick of time. It'd taken some time to have an eye for such a stunt.

"Again!" the boy screamed through his giggles.

"We can't I'm going to take you inside and then visit baby Julia."

Theresa

She'd reached the point where she naturally assumed that she didn't know the language. Oh well. "Ceto!" Theresa said, embarassed, "I do not intend on bedding anyone! Besides, I don't like anyone on the crew that way. Besides, I'm not that pretty... and I don't think I'd want to carry on a legacy like..." she almost said 'like my father's'. "...like yours. It must get lonely when the only people you've been with will ultimately mean nothing to you. I'm no good at raising children anyway, last time I tried it, the child got food poisoning..." it was no secret that Theresa couldn't cook. She just couldn't keep which seasoning to use straight, so it ended up strange and often times she didn't understand what to look for in expired food. Needless to say, Theresa wasn't the first choice for the ship cook. "But um... how are things between you and Aero? It seems like things are going okay. I can... not hear you squabble..." that segue was the most terrible she'd ever attempted. Hopefully it would distract Ceto.

Poppy

When Scipio left Poppy fell back to her pirate persona. Ah, her shoulders had gotten stiff from carrying herself in such a way before. "Alright. Now that we're here we need to find the captain and see where his quarters are." She said, ignoring the poor around her. "We'll have to dig around for the right papers, but if we get lucky we'll be in and out in no time flat." As she walked, her eyes kept to the roofs and the alleys. They had to find the center of the Templars and they'd find the captain, so the more guards they saw they closer they were. "Do you think that man had any suspicions? I don't think he suspected much."

Ambra Neirum

Ambra sighed as she walked away from the docks. Her blue eyes flicked back and forth, taking in the whole city and smiling even more. So this man has been to a lot of places, then? She bobbed her head up and down, and glanced at him. "So, Roberts. I want to show you the courthouse. There's a lot there!" she said.

Ceto Sylvini

"There is nothing between Aero and I." Ceto told Theresa. "We're in bed. That's all." she shrugged and walked to the market. "But I really do think that you should find a man. I bet he'll help you loosen up."

Castiel DuBois

"Lead the way." Castiel said.

[sorry, early dinner.]

Roberts

"Please, call me Samuel." He said. "I don't know why I go by Roberts anymore. Long gone name." Ah, the lying began. He was pretty good at hiding it. He went by Roberts because even if he wasn't a lord of the sea, he was still just as fearsome, and he still wanted to command fear and respect. "But a courthouse? Oy, lass, I asked you to show me around! Not get me arrested!" He grinned as he joked and added, "I imagine it's lovely." A amateur might have started to put on the compliments heavy by now. This was an art, and he was the artist.

((Bit pre-occupied.))

Poppy

She walked further down the streets and towards the Templars' den. Eventually she'd find what she needed. She leaned on Castiel for just a minute as she activated Eagle Vision. "I've got a trail." She said, following a little golden line. Once they got to a square she noticed that guards were o the roof tops overlooking the square and two armored men were outside a door. "There. I know it. We need to break in." She tapped her chin. "Do you have any darts? I don't exactly carry stealthy weapons."

Edited by Dusset

Theresa

"I don't think I need one..." Theresa replied. "Besides, there really aren't any guys on board the aren't taken or aren't complete sinners. The last thing I need is any of those pirates." she shook her head. "And besides, I honestly think you have more issues than I do Ceto, at least in the boy department."

[Not much to reply to.]

Ambra Neirum

Ambra giggled when Samuel joked. She was pretty sure that she would get arrested with him. Just because she was nice and sweet did not mean she didn't have wanted posters all around Rome. She was an assassin! She killed men, but she killed men who committed wrongs against the weaker people. Her amber hair swayed in the chilly breeze as she walked. The courthouse... she went to it once during a mission. It was her first mission at that! She walked to it, avoiding waterways that smelled foul. They should really clean that up when they had a chance. They finally came across the courthouse. It was a tall, grand building that cast a long shadow on the space it was in. It was certainly a place that she did not want to spend much time in, but the architecture was beautiful. She grinned up at it and then back at Roberts. "Isn't it just grand, Rob- ... I mean, Samuel..?" she asked, looking back up at the building. "I'll even show you the Catacombs, if you're into that morbid stuff. Sometimes Scipio sent me down there to look for stuff he hid. To make me brave, you know?"

Castiel DuBois

Castiel followed Poppy. Since he wasn't an assassin, he was never told how to unlock the hidden potential of Eagle Vision. Though, he had to admit, the gold tint that appeared in an assassin's eyes as their pupils dilated was quite... intriguing. Though, he didn't have to envy that anymore. Not when the Sista Viska was in his claws. Then he would have the support of the Roman Creed. He would have the support of all of the Creeds! The man continued to follow when they suddenly happened across some guards on the rooftops, and there were two armored men at the door. "I don't focus on long ranged attacks. You might have to speak to Robb about that. He's an archer." he told her, tossing a glance at Poppy. He had two small warhammers that he used to smash in people's faces, but he never had darts or anything of the sort. Not to mention that he was not familiar with what went into darts, such as paralyzing poisons, or extracts that made people sleep or become confused. His blue eyes flicked back to the guards. "... So we need a distraction. A good one. One that will dispose of those guards in the front. But first... should we get rid of the men on the roof?" he glanced up. He supposed that if they were careful enough they would get past easily. And without drawing attention. "So, who will do the distracting and who will do the sneaking?" he asked.

Ceto Sylvini

"Being in the boy department relieves your stress!" Ceto bellowed, a bit too loudly at that. The woman clasped her hand on the British woman's shoulder. "It isn't all about tea, Theresa. Boys make you think. How do you pleasure a certain one the best? And when you are all done, you feel a sense of satisfaction. Think of it as plundering a village." she nudged her. "Knowing you, you'll probably fall for a man who believes in his cause. That one tall, shirtless, fit man with long, dark flowing in the breeze as he stands in your way of his village... With skin the color of caramel and eyes as dark as coffee..." she blushed herself and laughed. "However, the one that I have on my ring finger is a scrawny, blond haired Italian that screams too much." she laughed louder then, almost as if she were drunk. The people glowered at her, but that didn't lighten her laughter. "But enough of that." she turned toward a stall and looked down at the merchandise. "Look at this, Theresa. These blades are different colors of steel." she told her first mate, picking up a red tinted dagger. "But they must cost a fortune." she set one down before walking away once more. "How about you have a go at Garrett? I certainly tried but he's always too... I don't know... shy?"

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Theresa

She turned redder and redder as Ceto spoke, but she had a brief reprieve when Ceto mentioned the swords. She handled each one carefully, as though it were a delicate prize. Hmm... she would have to think whether or not she needed a new one. These were expensive and- Ceto went on her boy tangent again. "Ceto... I really don't think I want to know how to do that. I'm busy as first mate and... I'd rather keep myself for someone special. Although the thought is nice, I can't risk getting pregnant. You've seen Mary and Robb... I don't wish that on any children, mine or someone else's."

[Night!]

Ceto Sylvini

The woman gave her first mate a look. Keep herself for someone special? Ceto opened her mouth, and made a gagging sound. Bleck! Boring! But she knew that Theresa was growing frustrated, so she decided to drop it once and for all. She strutted deeper into the market, catching scent of something delicious. She followed her nose until she found herself face to face with a roasting boar. That looked... delicious. Her mouth watered, and she got lost in its shiny and greasy skin. Her assassin mind was telling her to take it, until she saw a white hood in the crowd. Oh censorkip.gif. Looks like she had a competitor. She slunk closer to the boar, catching sight of a pair of angry, brown eyes watching her as they came closer. It was time. She lashed out, grabbing onto the boar at the same time as the assassin. Ceto pulled, and the assassin pulled back. The two were locked in a struggle until Ceto's fingers slipped due to the grease. The boar fell to the soaked ground and the assassin launched forward and picked it up without a second thought. Ceto cursed as she got up, rubbing the back of her head. "Hungry censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif. Is the Creed suffering from a famine?" she wondered out loud.

Roberts

The courthouse was nice to look at, but he wasn't terribly interested. He wasn't very wary that some guard might recognize him. He shaved now. He didn't used to. He had a wonderful beard that made even the likes of Blackbeard envious. But now he kept out of sight, and his face was a lot less hot in the summer. She mentioned the catacombs and he frowned. Now that wasn't very romantic, huh? He doubted he could get her in the sack down in the catacombs. "I'd much rather see the life of Rome. The markets, the bards, the food, the wonder. Everything a proper tourist should be sucked right into." He laughed a little bit. Tourist traps were never a good destination, but whatever. He wasn't here trying to learn about the city. He could enjoy it himself if he so desired.

Poppy

The woman smirked but knew he was a pirate, and wouldn't be savvy to stealth and the like. "Alright. You make a distraction, I'll pounce the guards up top." She released her hidden blade to show off a little. "Give me a few minutes before you do anything." She clambered up the wall, quickly as she could and ran at one of the men, stabbing him in the back as she knocked him over and set his body on the roof, nice and flat and out of sight. Next one.

Ambra Neirum

Ambra blinked when Roberts said that he wanted to go to where the tourists went. "Oh, really? Then I know a restaurant. It serves purely meat. I know someone there so he gives me discounts." she offered. "I swear, the meat there is very delicious. It's angelic, almost."

Castiel DuBois

Castiel gave Poppy a few minutes, and then went to the guards. "Help! My friend, he has been mugged by an assassin! The crow is fleeing down the alleyway!" Castiel screamed, trembling. The Templars, interested by the event, motioned to Castiel for him to lead the way. Castiel forced a whimper and shot down the alleyway. "This way!" he cried, the men following.

[bed.]

Roberts

"Sounds great!" Roberts said, "Lead the way!" He figured he'd get a chance at the restaurant. If they sat down and spoke he could be charming, and if it didn't work, he'd move on with his self to seek other women. He quietly wondered if they truly only had meat on the menu. That would be interesting to be sure. Meat was expensive, and parts of Rome were poor beyond belief.

Poppy

Poppy dispatched the next two rooftop guards in a similar fashion and watched as Castiel led the two armed guards away. She followed them down the alleyway and when the moment was right she launched herself at the two men, hidden blade sinking into one and dagger in the other. She took the forward momentum and rolled forward. "It appears our friend have fallen onto their own blades. Odd." She said, grinning. "C'mon, now's our chance."

((Morning.))

Edited by Dusset

Ambra Neirum

Ambra smiled at Samuel and began to lead the way. She was not sure that the large man liked the courthouse. Oh well, then he would like the restaurant. She walked down a few alleyways and streets when she suddenly paused. There was a small building near the bank of the Tiber. She clasped her hands. "Here it is. I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but they have delicious prize cuts. Let's see if my friend remembers me." she walked into the restaurant. Even the inside was fancy. Each table had a candle on it and the shades were drawn. Ambra glanced around. Hmmm. Let's see... she was pretty sure that someone was supposed to seat them... Ah, here we go. A man walked over and smiled. "Welcome to our eating establishment. Would you like a window seat?"

"No thank you." Ambra chirped. The man led them to the middle of the room and sat them down. He lit the candle and looked at Samuel. "Would any of you like some wine?"

Ambra looked at Samuel. She didn't know anything about alcohol.

Castiel DuBois

The men were beginning to get suspicious. Castiel frowned, looking at them. "I swore that he went this way. Maybe he climbed the wall?" he asked, looking up at the ceiling innocently. Suddenly, the men screamed, and he turned to see blood splattering across the floor. Poppy was there, saying that the men had fallen on their own blades. Castiel grinned back at her. "Aren't you just great? You sneaky little fox. " he laughed, and motioned over his shoulder as he began to walk away. "Okay. You need to use your Eagle Vision again. I don't know where the Templars would keep their files." he admitted, heaving a heavy sigh as he walked to the door again. He was worried that they would be caught. Castiel wasn't one for stealth...

Theresa

"And your need for boar was equally pressing? At least it was a fair fight. If you still insist, I suppose I could buy a pig or hunt one down... but both will take time. I just don't think that we need one right now." Theresa said, faint amusement in her eyes as she spoke. "But they're probably celebrating a little later than we did. They're a bigger part of the Creed, the heart and all." maybe they had more mouths to feed and more members were away during Christmas?

[Dinner.]

Ceto Sylvini

Ceto completely ignored her first mate. That slimy censorkip.gif***! He just took her food! She hoped that he would get the runs from that soaked boar... Shaking her head out, she turned toward Theresa. "Come on, let's go to the Sleeping Fox." she told her, a bit miffed. One could see it in her eyes and hear it in the way she spoke. She walked straight past Theresa and out of the market. She wondered if there were going to be any boar meals at the tavern. She sure hoped so... And so the angry captain began to lead the way to the tavern. She grumbled and cursed and hissed under her breath as she stomped into the Sleeping Fox, after a while of going in circles. She was robbed and she had been lost. Wow. So great. She needed an ale... she was getting a headache. "How about you get an ale? I could pay." and she really wanted someone to get drunk with her. That was Ceto for you.

Theresa

The first mate sighed and said, "sure. Why not?" after a bit, Theresa wondered if it was good for her health to say that they had passed The Sleeping Fox at least three times, but never said anything. She sat down on the nearest stool to relax, but Ceto had other plans. She offered an ale. It would be rude to turn down a gift, but Theresa couldn't accept it. However, she could cut loose a little, relax just a smidge. Ceto was happy all the time, and Theresa was often locked away. Maybe she could have one. Just one because she wasn't aiming to get drunk, and it couldn't hurt with just one. "I'm feeling a little crazy. I suppose I'll have to take you up on your offer." she was also proving to herself that she wasn't afraid. It was just some stupid drink after all. Her father could handle it poorly but she wasn't her father. She could handle it like a responsible adult.

"Red. A ten-year vintage. Something French please, if you have it. Price is no barrier." Roberts smiled at the waiter. The man left and the pirate turned to Ambra. "So. Ambra. An assassin, huh? How did such a sweet woman become such a vicious killer? I mean, I've learned you all aren't savages like the stories, but I move seen you in battle. You're unforgiving at best. Forgive my curiosity, of course."

Poppy nodded. Turning on her sixth sense again, she led Castiel into the captain's office. "Here. This is where it would be."

((It is 1am. I can barely function. But I posted.))

Ambra Neirum

Ambra nodded at the waiter when Samuel ordered French wine. That was an expensive type of wine, even she knew. It would go deliciously with the meat. She sat up when he asked her how did she become an assassin. "My mother died before we came to Rome. My father fell into a deep, deep depression and became very sick. I tried to keep him alive, but..." she sunk her teeth into her lip, trying to keep the tears away. "He passed on. I was an orphan for two years, scavenging and stealing to keep myself alive. A huge blizzard happened in Rome one winter and... I was forced to go to the Creed." she sighed, playing with a fork. "I wouldn't call myself unforgiving. I've never been into killing. However, I will if it comes down to it." she looked up at him, a smile on her lips. "... some people think I'm a pushover, but I don't think I am. One of the assassins called me a thornless rose once. Some other one told me to be more assertive. I just like peace, that's all. I've never been one for drunken brawls or punching someone in the face just for laughs."

Ceto Sylvini

"Oy! Two ales!" Ceto boomed loudly, waving her hand at the barkeeper. The man nodded and walked away. She didn't expect Theresa to go and get an ale. Maybe because she was always drinking tea? The alcohol slid down the bar and toward them. Ceto caught hers and began to drink it. Ah, it was so warm... perfect for this time of year. At least they weren't freezing their asses on the streets. "Ye, but Aero and have nothing between us. He's just a toy for me to paw at. Casty the Frenchy's too old for me now. Getting gray hairs and stuff like that. Disgusting." she told her, sipping down most of the alcohol before she spoke again. "I'll get bored of him sooner or later. Maybe I'll move on to Garrett or Cullen. I know he has that Scot but he can fool around if he knows what's good for him." she chuckled, drinking the rest of her ale.

Castiel DuBois

The blond haired Frenchman stepped into the captain's room, glancing around. It was expensively furnished and had golden ornaments all over the place. Hmm... his pirate instincts were acting up again. He would take a few things in a bag to decorate the cabin when he was done overthrowing Ceto. He ran his hand through his hair and walked deeper into the room. "We need to find the letters. And fast." he said, looking at Poppy. "I would help but I don't have Eagle Vision. I would just make a mess of things."

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Roberts listened respectfully to Ambra's story. He wasn't quite expecting what she had to say. He'd have expected something along the lines of: 'The Templars [insert wrongful act against storyteller] and I vowed to fight against them!' But again, Roberts didn't know the order well. He rather liked the members he knew, now. "Well, you're here now. Huh? I suppose that's better than most people." The waiter came back, he ordered a t-bone and waited for Ambra to order as the man poured the wine. "I suppose, though, it's only fair that I trade story for story." He sipped thoughtfully, searching for a good spot to start his history. "I am Samuel Roberts. Wanted as The Dread Pirate Roberts. Years and years ago, I owned a flotilla of my own. Four ships, I believe. We roamed the seas, pillaging and plundering while I led it all. I was rich beyond earthly need and had bounties on my head in the four corners of the world. My rival, a man who even I considered a threat, decided to track me down. We fought but only I walked away. My crew dead, my ships sunk, my wealth lost, I didn't think I had much to live for anymore. But I became a sword for hire. I crew hopped but they all inevitably failed. Ceto, however, I think Ceto has potential." He drank from his wine again and smiled. "But I'm here now. And that's better than most people." He winked.

Poppy sighed. "Why did I even bring you along if you're gonna be useless?" She jabbed. She complied and a cabinet glowed faintly golden. Opening it, she skimmed through. "Ah. Found it. This will work. A requisition for assistance. It's a blank document, see? Just fill in these fields right here and send it off. We'll have to fill it out here and get the stamp. We can have Ceto sign it and we're golden. Here. You fill it out. My hand-writing is... Girly to say the least." Somethings you just couldn't change easily about yourself.

Ambra Neirum

Ambra smiled softly as she listened to Samuel's story. So he had everything, lost everything, and ended up here. "Tis funny how the great Lord works, isn't it?" she asked, looking at the waiter. "I'll have the filet mignon please." she asked politely. The man nodded and walked away. "He gave you everything and perhaps you forgot about Him? Maybe that is why He took everything away from you?" she shut her mouth, looking away. Maybe she should lay off the religion speak... She sipped at her wine and looked around. This place was romantic if one went out with their partner. She wondered if she was going to get a partner one day. Someone that would hold her in his arms, and comfort her when she was afraid... Ambra shook her head, trying to pull herself out of the daydream that she was in. Maybe no one would love her, ever. Her heart ached for the moment, but she shrugged it aside. "So, what do you think about the crew?" she asked, clasping her hands in front of her.

Castiel DuBois

Well! Says the one that had Eagle Vision that showed her everything. Castiel looked around and smiled as he caught sight of some gold on a desk. He walked over and scooped it up, putting it in his coin purse. Poppy said something to the side and he looked over. A plead for aid? Well.. he knew exactly how he was going to do this. Walking over, he took the page and fumbled for a well of ink. He began to write. Castiel had practiced writing like Ceto for ages. Yet, he couldn't forge her signature. It was too complex and ornamented.

We have Pieces of Eden, ready to be picked up. You may come and take them. Make it seem like an attack. There are certain people that need to be picked off as they are getting suspicious. The blond Frenchman, the blond Germanwoman, the Gaelic folk. Finish them quickly.

He figured that he should place them on the list as victims. That would lower their suspicions. He looked for the stamp and stomped it onto the paper. There. "If we're lucky we can have this signed tonight. There's no use waiting anymore." he told her.

Roberts

Ambra preached a little and he smiled. "I've never been one for God. Grew up that way, it just didn't make a whole lot of sense. There's gotta be something up there, pulling the string, though. I'm just not so sure the good Church has it completely right." He said. He didn't completely denounce Catholicism or Protestants, but it didn't seem so great to him. He was going to Hell if they were right. "You should try this wine. Better than what they have at mass, I assure you." He poured her a glass and continued, "The crew? You lot are alright. I haven't sailed with your kind before and it's been interesting to say the least.Especially all the Italian. My flagship was manned by other Norwegians. Never talked to the other crews. Overall I like your conviction. You have purpose."

((Wanna just wait for a bit to do Poppy and Casty. Say, when Ceto gets back?))

Ambra Neirum

Ambra smiled. "Thank you." she told him. The food came out and the waiter set their meat in front of them. "Mmm, this is really great." she said, swallowing some of the reddish meat.

[Dinner.]

Roberts

When the food came, he realized that he actually missed land food. He was a fairly good chef but he only had so much to work with on the Sista Viska. He bit into the steak and a hum of delight radiated from him. "It sure is." He continued through the beef and asked, "So Ambra. I don't come up topside so much so I wouldn't know, but you wouldn't happen to be promised to another, would you?" It was all for not if she was. In which case he had no reason to try and get her tipsy.