TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

"I am going to help you. Train you in a sense. We're just going to talk. But...Scipio left early this morning. Didn't say when he was coming back, so I'm going to fill in. I'm sorry." Aelia started towards the stairs slowly, looking back at Ambra. Poor girl. At that moment, Aelia decided not to shun her. The girl was beating herself up as it was. Aelia could feel it. Just like she could feel the warm breath of the people around her. The woman could feel the warmness of the bodies, too. The cold of the metal and stone around her. The wind circulating through the door and windows. The pounding. The pounding in he head. It slammed around her skull. Pulsing. Pulsing. Pulsing. Clamping her jaws together, Aelia struggled to deal with the feeling. All the buzzing. All the noise. The ringing. The distant, distant ringing. God, what happened? Placing her hand on her forehead, Aelia tried to alleviate the pain. "Hey...Ambra?"

Ambra blinked in surprise when Aelia said that she was going to train her and talk to her. Scipio... Was gone? Did she make him run away? The young assassin apprentice ran her finger through her hair again, and she watched the people around her. All swirling colors of blues and green and brown was like a painting... She looked around a bit more, noticing some Templars in the corners, eyeing them carefully. They seemed wary, but they did not attack. But that was not what Ambra was focusing on. There was a light buzzing at the back of her head, kind of like a hum. Like the him that bees gave off as they fly around and grow drunk on the sweet nectar of the flowers. "Yes, Aelia?" she blinked her eyes up at the woman and frowned. She seemed tormented. Dizzy. She gently reached out and touched her elbow softly. It seemed that Aelia was really uncomfortable. And that concerned her. Was something going to happen? "Are you alright? You seem... Agitated."

"Concentrate. Concentrate on the world around you. How you felt last night... You need to concentrate on the strongest sense. I...I feel. I feel your energy. I feel the warmth of your body and everyone else's. Use Eagle Sense. Find it. Once you find it, tell me what you...sense." Aelia kept rubbing her head. "It hurts...when you try too hard..." But she had to find out why the streets were hollow! Nothing was making sense! The creed didn't have enough people who were full assassins. It would fall apart soon. And...the things that were coming up just didn't help. Casio was drinking too much and Ambra... The assassin shook her head, disappointed. How could the creed just...crumble? It used to be so strong. It used to be...the best creed. It hurt her a bit.

Ambra blushed softly when Aelia said that she had to concentrate on the world around her. She wasn't good at Eagle Sense. She couldn't concentrate, not that hard. But maybe she could try. She could try and use it. It was rusty, very, very rusty. She drew in a breath and focused on the world around her. She couldn't see anything clearly, but she could feel, a bit, the warmth of the people pound against her body, like Aero's last night. She tried to focus even more, try to dive deeper into the world around her. Ambra blinked when she spanned the area around her, but she felt a slight emptiness under her feet. "I... Feel..."

"Aelia!

All of a asudden, the sound of hooves smacked against cobblestone. Ambra blinked in surprise as Casio rushed up to them on a horse, the man panting wildly and looked excited. It frightened her; the wild light in his eyes, and the crazy smirk on his face. His hair looked like he hadn't brushed it this morning. "Casio..?"

"Aelia! You have to see this. Ambra can come too! Actually, where is Scipio?! He needs to see this as well. I would bring Aero, but he's training his apprentice."

Ambra stared at Casio with a frightened look. Her spine tingled and she backed away, being Aelia and shivered. Why was Casio acting like this? Was it... That empty feeling under the city? No, it couldn't be... Something was fishy, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Aelia felt the ground rumble again. But it was something else. Heavier than just a person or even a crowd of people. Something fast. Something powerful. Something that could kill if it wanted to. Horse. Just at that thought, Casio crept into her vision. The horse, too. "Casio...the ground is hollow. That is what you want to tell me. The city has pathways. I know. I was going to tell you but I was training Ambra for a bit." Aelia rubbed her temples again. "Scipio went away someplace. I would look for him, but I can't...turn it...off." The feeling. It felt like all the bodies, all the people, they were pressed up against her skin. "I have to go get some tea. That should calm me down, right?" But she didn't bother to stay for an answer. The woman tried to look normal to blend in with the crowd, looking for the place. The little place that sold remedies and herbs. She knew it by the strong smell of tobacco and sage and lavender coming from it. As she entered the one-room shop, she saw the strangest thing. "Scipio?"

The light from the morning sun nearly blinded her. Joan moaned softly, rolled over and tried to sleep again. Mumbling to herself that she needed to get dressed and train, Joan flopped out of bed. She hated mornings, especially ones where she had been drinking. At least she had been relatively sober last night. Hard to forget that fight those two had. Bluh, everyone seemed tense this morning too. Nice to know that drama occurred around the clock here. As soon as she dressed, Joan headed out into the main area. Stretching out and yawning, Joan wandered over to where a piece of paper lay. Joan picked up the letter in the center. The scribbles and symbols made about as much sense as if she had been told there was another landmass. She should have mentioned that she couldn't read. Probably wasn't important anyway. Flicking the paper to the table nearby, Joan plopped herself into a nearby chair and promptly fell asleep.

Casio was expecting Aelia to question why he was on a horse. He also expected some scolding. But it seemed that the woman was in pain, as she kept on rubbing her temples and said that she couldn't turn it off. Eagle Sense; ah, he knew the pain of that. He was used to focusing in on something so he really didn't have to concentrate that hard on something to search for what he was looking for. But when he was younger, he knew the pain and suffering of Eagle Sense. The burning in the back and front of your head. The whispers and voices hissing inside your mind. Casio blinked when Aelia said that she didn't know where Scipio was. Whenhe had told him of his apprentice's antics, he had left without telling when he would be back. He got off the horse and kept it to the side, and left it there. He would need it later. Maybe even another horse. One horse could not carry four people. As he got closer to the herb shop, he met Ambra's gaze. He knew that he felt sorry for what she had done. The dull look on her face. The slumped shoulders. He shook his head and looked away, following Aelia. As he entered the herb shop, he smelt something horrible. Tobacco. He was reckless, crazy. But he would never smoke such a thing. It smelt like... Crap. Especially amongst all of these herbal smells and sights.

"What happened?" Casio tried to look for Scipio, but he could not make his best friend out. Ambra whimpered and hid behind the two masters. She did not want to be seen by her master, not in a lifetime.

Lucia didn't need to open her eyes to know that she was in bad shape. The very act of breathing hurt. What happened, she remembered falling... then something happened. "Let me go." She said. She was probably captured by Templars. Lucia probably would never touch drink again. Opening her eyes, blood dripped down, and into her right eye. Closing that eye and looking around, she couldn't see much. Why was she still alive? Was it to give away the location of the other assassins? Probably, but it her stupid mistake. If she died because of it, she wouldn't drag anyone else down with her. Besides, it was in the Creed. If she had no dignity because of this little incident, she would always have the Creed. If her head split open right now, it would probably be less pain than it was in now. Moving her arms slightly she knew that she was tied up. The question came again, "Why am I still alive?" Lucia had to try and keep that mask on, even if she was probably going to die with it on.

Aelia squinted at the man before her. Torn clothes and rumpled hair. What had he done in just a few hours? "Scipio? Is that you?" ~ Scipio heard the people behind him. Trying to ignore them, he took another puff. Seeing that he couldn't, Scipio sighed, dropping the burning wad onto the ground and stomping it out. "I am just leaving." ~ "No, you're not. We are going to explore our hollow-grounded city." Aelia was confused as to why Scipio was acting like he was. Was it so crushing? It wasn't as if... Oh! Oh... Oh...? "But I suppose we should all get cleaned up first." ~ Scipio tried to push through, but was too weak. "Fine, but I'm not going with her. Suppose I'm not important to her either." ~ Aelia just let out a sigh. "Go with someone." The woman brushed past him and made her way to the counter. "Lavender tea, please, Mister." As she ordered, her head kept pounding. The woman drummed her fingers on the counter as she waited. ~ He grumbled, ruffling his hair. "Casio. You wanna grab a drink or something?" The man tried to avoid looking at Ambra, but her brightly colored hair was too eye-catching. "And you," he pointed at Ambra, "You...will get me ten apples. I want them redder than your cheeks. I want them redder than your hair. I want them redder than your blood." It was obvious that the man was annoyed, still. He knew it was a near impossible task. Almost no apples grew nearby. Oh, it would be fun to see her struggle, but he wanted to go back to the HQ. He wanted some rest before the four of them had to go 'explore'.

Casio blinked at the rumpled man sitting at the counter. Was that really the man that he laughed with? He listened to their conversation and frowned deeply. Scipio wanted to leave? Oh great. Casio didn't understand Scipio. Why was he so crushed, so hurt, so very hurt at what Ambra had done? It was almost like he was... Oh. He understood. That just made his heart plummet. Poor, poor Scipio. Suddenly, the man stood and asked if he would get some drinks. Casio immediately shook his head. He had to get back to the HQ and get ready to explore. "Come on, Scipio. We can't drink now. We have to do something first. We have to search the hollow ground." however, Casio flinched when Scipio directed his anger at Ambra. The woman yelped as he stated that he wanted red, red apples. Ten of them.

"Yes, yes, si, master Scipio!" she croaked out, dashing off. Ambra looked for the apple trees that she knew about. It was only two apple trees, and the apples grew pale there. That would have to do. They were still a bit red, and yesterday she saw that there were some left, a bit more than ten. So she dashed to the tree, and picked ten, yellowish red apples. They looked red... There was no way that Scipio could complain. It was too late in the year to be as red as blood. She gathered the ten apples in her arms and rushed back to the herb store, and ran up to her master. Her cheeks were red from the anticipated embarrassment that she was going to face. She knew that Scipio was going to yell. She knew that he was going to tell her that she was a failure and that she could not even accomplish one thing... Other than being with Aero. She was sure that she was going to cry. "I got your ten apples, Master... They're a bit yellow... But they're still red, si?"

[Will post as Tano later.]

Joan woke up. It was quiet. Stretching out and deciding that she might seek out her mentor, she stood from the chair. As she stood, she tried to remember where all her weapons were. Her hidden blade never left her wrist, her sword was probably in her room... "Bleh." She soon gathered her gear, strapped it on and walked out. The sun was nice, especially after all the rain. Walking out into the square, Joan let the people flow around her. Usually, when people saw her, they just naturally avoided the armored, armed, and only somewhat angry looking woman. Noticing a man standing on the southern most building, Joan wondered if he was her mentor. "Hey you! Up there on that building! What cha doin' all the way up there?" Joan called up.

Aero stood atop the spire of the southern most building in Rome's Campidoglio square. He stood there, leaning slightly forward so the wind didn't knock him off of the small surface he was standing on. "I'm really going to get it later." He said aloud to himself. The wind blew through his hair as he replayed the thoughts of the night before. He took out his stiletto dagger and etched a word onto his arm. There were several markings from previous times. 'Pudendus' the word burned scarlet as his blood spilled. He sighed and used his eagle vision to look around. As soon as he entered the state of mind he heard an awful ringing in his ears. It almost knocked him off the spire. He lost balance and fell backwards but caught himself and climbed back up. "That was odd." He said to himself. He heard someone call up to him. He looked down and saw a woman in what looked to be assassin gear standing there. He looked around and spotted a nice large hay bale. He jumped from the spire, stretched out like a cross and soared through the air like an eagle before turning into a dive, a flip and a landing. He got out and brushed the hay off of him. "Salve, frater. I am Aero." He said. "Et tu?"

(Translation:

Predendus: Shameful, Disgraceful, Dishonorable

Salve, frater: Good morning brother/comrade

Et Tu: And you)

Scipio was right about to step out of the store when Ambra appeared before him. "Feed two to the horse and use the others to attract some more. After that, you will find something that is actually red. Crimson. Steal it and spill your own blood on it to see if it is actually red. Then, you will buy the cheapest weapon and make it battle-ready. Then, you will put up your hood and not show me your face until I tell you that I want to see it. I don't want to see so much as a strand of your hair. And if I see you fooling around again, you may not survive the next training exercise I have for you..." The man knew his demands were particular, but she deserved it. After the previous night, he knew what would happen if she wasn't constantly busy. "Now, Casio, are you sure you don't want anything? Really, I have enough for us to share a pint," he grinned. Patted the other man's back, he pushed past Ambra, deliberately bumping her with his arm on the way. The cobblestone street was filled with people, but they parted. Most likey not wanting to be around and yelling and intoxicated man who looked as if he was about to fall. It was funny the way Rome worked. Very funny.

Ambra hoped that Scipio would accept the apples, but he gave her more commands. Feed two to the horse. Use the eight remaining to attract more. Spill her blood to steal something that is actually red. Keep her face and hair hidden under her hood. So... He did not want to see her face? Ambra's eyes filled with tears, and she was about to burst into crying. But all of a sudden, she felt his arm bump into her roughly, and she stared after Casio and Scipio after they left. At that, Ambra did cry. She let the tears spill over her cheeks like mountain rivers as she fed the horse that Casio brought. She began to wander, finding horses and coaxing them to come with her back to Casio's horse. And then, she went off to find something as red as her blood...

"I believe that this mission is more important than alcohol." surprisingly, Casio looked at Scipio dryly. There was no childish glint in his eyes, no happy smirk crossing his face. Even when Scipio patted his shoulder, he had scowled. "Scipio, I believe that you are abusing your apprentice. How can you tell Ambra, a woman, and a nice and pretty and shy one as she is, to not show you her face?" he shook his head and sighed. "And why would you smoke? That stuff is nasty, and it stinks on top of that!" shaking his head and grunting in frustration, he made his way into the HQ. he looked at Scipio, frowning in disappointment. "Go and get ready. And I expect you to treat Ambra right, because you two will be sharing a horse. We cannot steal four horses and expect not to get caught." he turned away, and sat down on a railing with his arms crossed. He was disappointed, so very disappointed in Ambra and Scipio. The two of them would tear at the Creed if they kept on like that. Abusing one's apprentice... Goofing off... Ha. He would go and get Aelia later. She would wait at the herb store. Of course.

The Spaniard yawned softly as he rolled out of bed, his eyes clouded with sleep and drowsiness. The scar he had received by the assassin had been sown shut, and he could hardly furrow a brow without going through pain. Tano was a lover, not a fighter, but he fought when he had to. His eyes focused in on the other bunks in the Templar Base- their emptiness signaled that he had woken up late. Getting to his feet, he scratched at his bare chest, marked with the scores of thieves and hoodlums and assassins over the time. He pulled out his uniform and pulled on his armor, and readied his sword and shield. He kept his helmet in hand, just in case. The horrible sensation of being down shut like a shirt made him want to whine. Buy he wasn't, because he was going back to that god damned assassin and killing her! No... Torture her, question her, and then kill her. Walking down some hallways, he went into the room where Lucia was held. "Hola." he sniffed, rubbing his stitches as they itched and irritated him. "Remember me?" he hissed, coming closer. "I've come to question you. The quicker you tell me the things I came to find out, the less pain you'll be in. Now. Tell me where the rathole is. You know. The headquarters." he bent down and took her chin in her hands. "Shame I'll be having to ruin that pretty face of yours."

Joan made a face. Recalling her Italian from the furthest recesses of her mind, "Joan. Salve," pronounced as in the cream, "Frate. So, you're my mentor?" Joan asked. "First of all, no heights. Those are out. And if you left that letter... you might wanna just tell me yourself." It would be more effective. "Plus, I've failed all my stealth missions. Forgive my rusty Italian, I've been everywhere but here it seems." Aero must be the one who had gotten lucky last night. Of course, Joan didn't word it like that, but she knew for a fact that someone hadn't let her sleep, and everyone seemed angry at him. But hey, everyone needed some stress relief right? She wasn't one to talk, since she had nearly tried to sweet-talk Aelia. Lucky Casio had been there, so embarrassing if she had said anything... sinful. Soon, a courtesan walked by in their usual herd. Joan flushed at the sight of them. Why did they wear those anyway?! Folding her arms and trying to hide her now red face, Joan nearly folded herself inward trying to escape.

Lucia spat at him. She had to try and keep from biting him. "I see that you needed to have that sewn shut." Came her scathing comment. "And you will burn in hell long before I say a word. Even if they don't come for me, you should still fear assassins. I'm only learning, imagine when my mentor comes after you. I'm gonna watch you bleed." Deciding to clam up, Lucia settled into a comfortable place on the stone floor. It was as comfortable as she was going to be as long as she was here. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine what Casio and the others would say about her drinking. She couldn't. She hadn't become close enough to even try and understand them. She couldn't even pretend to hear their voices now. All too faded and all too far away to even remotely try and be a part of them. A part of the brotherhood. All she was and would ever be, was a killer and a slave. If she was lucky, she would die in a week. Why did she think she could take on a Templar to begin with? It was stupid and foolish, and not to mention what the old her would have done.

Edited by RainDash

Scipio frowned, crossing his arms. "You didn't see why my mentor did to me, did you? No! He did horrible things. The Templars did horrible things. You haven't seen as much humility as I have. Last night, she was cocky. Now, she pays the price. She will be modest and if I do see her face it'll end up worse for her. You say these things as if I am not trying to forgive her. Aero is a bit more complicated, but she will prove herself. There's no point in mentoring people just to set them up to fail. Even you know when to shut up and listen. Even you can control yourself. She needs to suffer so she can harden. I would think you saw Aelia as an example. No? She has trained for her whole life. Every waking moment of it when she was young. She suffered and she hardened. Now look where she is. If you think I can't handle myself, fine. Eliminate the problem. Rat me out to the Templars. Make sure Alan can't cover for me. With what's happened lately, I think I'll get a little peace. So, what are you going to do, Casio? What does the almighty Master think? What does he decree?" Of course, Scipio was just spitting out a mouthful of hot air. Venting in a sense. Yelling in the street to make himself feel heard. To make himself feel important. That was the flipside of an ego. When it was crushed, the man behind it was too.

((I'm sorry, lol, but Mousey, "cocky" is a funny word choice given the situation, again sorry for any inappropriate but I found that funny. biggrin.gif))

"Well, you're in luck. Yes, I am your mentor, and I happen to be quite proficient at stealth. And to be honest I understand your fear of heights. I myself fear them but as an Assassin I must get over it for the sake of stealth and the mission. So let's take a walk and I'll explain to you the basics of stealth." Aero said bowing slightly and putting his arm out to show her the direction, south, which they were to walk. He walked along side of her, his hood down and long blonde hair bouncing as he walked. "Now the whole point of stealth is to make sure that when you hide or try to blend that you aren't seen. Correct?" Aero asked as they turned a corner, they were heading towards the plains and the ruins of older Rome. He looked around trying to find places for examples. He saw a group of Templar guards. "Ok, perfect. Those two guards over there, I'm going to take one out stealthily so the other doesn't acknowledge my doing." He said running up to a forward moving crowd and moving to the middle. He moved with it as he approached the guards. As he walked past the guards he tossed a smoke bomb into the distance. It went off and the two guards looked and slowly moved towards it. Aero took his opportunity and moved out of the crowd and quickly knocked out the guard that was further behind. He then moved into another moving crowd, one moving back towards Joan as the other guard looked back to see his unconscious partner. He freaked and started looking around before running off to find help.

Edited by Danniphantom

((Ohmygodwhydidyoudothistomedanni? Now I can't stop laughing!))

"Yeah. I'm not doing that hay dive anytime soon. You do know thats a great way to die right?" Joan dared to creep out, hoping no more courtesans were out today. She was already beet red because of one, she didn't need to even remotely have that cross her mind right now. "Well, obviously. If the enemy saw you coming a mile away, it would be called, 'Shoot Them All Now', not stealth. Unfortunately, weapons and armor enjoy making that extremely hard. My only question is, how do you work around the fact that if you slip, you die? I'm still working through that part." Joan quipped. The fact was, she hated dying overall. Soon, they spotted two guards and Aero demonstrated for her. A crier was in the square, calling for an end to all heathens and that all should die. Biting her lip, Joan walked over to him while Aero was busy, and slit his purse. The coins tumbled into her hands easily, and when he noticed, he swung at her. She caught the fist and punched him in 'his unholy place', then walked over to Aero, pocketing the coins. "An excellent demonstration master."

[Everytime that I say "My brother is cocky" my mom questions me. xd.png]

Casio listened to Scipio quietly, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. What he said was true, so very true. Scipio was training Ambra to be hardened but... Even he wouldn't tell his apprentice to hide her face from him if he was disappointed. The blond listened to him more, a frown in his face. It was true, Aelia was trained ferociously and harshly, and she was a wonderfully leader and a wonderful woman. Responsible and hardworking. When he was finished speaking, Casio went to his friend, and looked him in the eye. His serious expression melted as he looked over his friend's face. Serious, serious, hurt, and in pain. He placed a hand on Scipio's shoulder and smiled softly. "Every assassin goes through these times, my friend." Casio said. He had joined when he was just twenty, and his mentor, Ebizio, had trained him harshly. He had forced him to come on missions around water. Even if Casio didn't get over his fear of water and being in water, he knew that, no matter what, if it was a mission, he had to put his fears to the side and try his best. "I was simply saying... You know what, I am not about to argue with Scipio. I trust in you. So much that," he paused. "If I die, I wish for you to take my place as Master. You are loyal and strong, and you are old enough as well. Of course, I don't plan to die any time soon." he clapped his friend on the shoulder before laughing and shaking his head. "Now, go and get ready. We need to get to the hollow underground, Scipio."

Tano snorted when he was spat at. The Spaniard shook his head and glanced around the cell. It was cold. Clammy. She would catch something in here and die of it if he didn't kill her first. Tano sniffed and looked down at her as she curled up. Assassins. Why the hell should he be afraid of the assassins? They would die even if they tried to infiltrate the base. Snorting, he shook his head once more and stepped toward her. "You'll die before they'll reach you." he scowled and aimed to deliver a kick to her stomach, and then one to her head. She would pay for slicing open his face. She would pay for causing him pain. He remembered when he was a small child. He was beaten by guards all of the time, but that was because he was out late at night. The other time he was beaten was when a drunken man smacked him down. Tano smirked, waiting for the woman to scream in pain and suffering. He wanted to hear her cry. He wanted to hear her scream for mercy. Tano waited for her to react.

"But it doesn't appear to have gotten through to you." Aero said seeing the coins and the crier practically crying. "If you wish to be like that and steal then the next lesson would be analyzing your mark, again, go along with not being seen. Embrace the shadows and scan the area for potential marks. Criers are no good. They draw attention to themselves and it will cause a seen if you approach them, they usually stay up at the center of attention, somewhere secluded such as scaffolds or platforms. They also look around a lot to get a view of their audiences. So if not the criers then who?" Aero asked rhetorically. "The criers actually set you up for an even bigger mark, the spectators. Their attention is usually focused on the crier they are watching and they don't normally look around a whole lot. You need to be careful with them as well, pick out someone from the back row, someone who looks as if they are enjoying the crier's speech, otherwise they may be ready to leave. And then what?" Aero stated, again, rhetorically. "Let's find another crier, one with a larger audience and see how you do with the new knowledge you have gained." He said walking down the street, expecting Joan to follow.

"Casio...thank you, but I am a little drunk if you haven't noticed...I don't think I can go so far. Ambra is nervous and Aelia is worse for wear. We should leave a little note. Telling the others not to worry unless our bodies washed up in a stream somewhere. Ha! Just kidding, Cassie." Scipio saw the HQ approaching and, as he walked through the door, he noticed that no one had fixed it. The man made his way to the back of the barracks' room. Pulling his newly cleaned cloak, he dressed in the waste room and emerged with his common clothes in hand. "Not even a drop of wine?"

(Gotta go. See y'all.)

[i have school tomorrow... *flails*]

Casio blinked at Scipio's comment. The man was saying that they should leave a note telling he others not worry about them. He rolled his eyes, and watched the man to into the barracks to dress. He wondered what would happen. How the caverns would look like. He sure hoped that there would e no rivers. Because if there were rivers, he would back right out. When Scipio walked back out, asking if he wanted not even a drop a wine, Casio thought for a moment and shook his head. "I think that two drunks isn't going to make such a big thing out of this mission." he laughed and shook his head. Scipio and him practically were trained side by side, and of course spend most of their money on women. Who couldn't get enough of women? "Now you got me thinking... Should we wait until tomorrow to go on this mission and wait for you and everyone to rest? Or should we just go?" he sniffed and scored the ground with his heel. He was excited and impatient to start this journey.

"Master?"

Casio looked up to see a woman peek in, her hood down and her face cut up and scratched. It was Ambra, and she held two things in her hands, her bloodied hands. She shook as she stepped toward her mentor. She looked beat up, but not really that beat up. In her right hand was a blood res flower, and her left was a old looking dagger. "D-does this please you?"

Casio flinched. Her hood was down, but he didn't blame her. Maybe Scipio would push that to the side.

Lucia shivered just once before it began. "Oof." Was all she said when the blow to her stomach came. She hunched over, but the blow to her head came, and everything was bright for only a moment. Sniffing only to clear her stuffed nose, Lucia looked at her tormentor. She had seen Casio take harsher blows. Lucia tried not to cry out in pain. Lucia could see her brown hair hanging down past her face. She had to be tough and take it for as long as she could. She had no doubt that no one would risk their lives for her. The pathetic excuse for an Assassin. She was better suited for Templar service. She was always happier thinking of slaughtering the ones she had deemed evil over having to talk to her fellow apprentices. They would probably be appalled. Normal women don't hold hate in their heart and sword in hand. they cook, clean, and be kind. Kindness had left her with a broken heart and mask to wear. "So, you gonna just kill me already? I'm not gonna say a single word to you."

"He just irritated me." Joan stated. "Taking money and asking for more to be given to someone who couldn't give two florins for the people here. I'm only taking what isn't even theirs to begin with." She snarled. These people were sheep. People who couldn't decide that this abusive relationship with the Church wasn't worth keeping. The very place that had killed so many just because of some dirt that was 'holy'. Children marched into there and died. Died for a false cause. "Yeah, I'll not to be as much of an obvious thief this time. Thank you, Mentor." The crier was now walking away, and thoughts of murder flashed through her mind. Biting her lip and following Aero, she looked for a bigger crowd. She'd probably steal less this time. Simply because these people needed it far more than her.

Edited by RainDash

The Templar smirked when the woman grunted as she slumped over. He was not fond of torturing and tormenting women, but when it came to men he as much, much more gruesome and hateful. Not to mention that Lucia was fresh, soft, womanly meat; he was fond of that sort of stuff. Lucia couldn't be more than twenty, but older than her early teens. He had never seen a young apprentice who was younger than nineteen. Maybe she was nineteen. Tano snorted as he watched the woman with cold eyes, and she said that she was not going to speak a word. Or really? Tano was skilled at forcing people to speak. He sought their weak points and attacked. He had broken many asssassin's before; they had bowed their heads and wept openly, telling Him what he had to hear. But this woman was stubborn. And dangerous. If she got her hands out of that bound, she would be just as dangerous as if she were armed. "Pauperes habetis," he hissed out in open Latin. "The assassin... Who is the apprentice of one of the fools who lead the operation, correct?" he smirked. He had seen the woman with someone who held an authoritive air. All stuck up like a British snob. "It is a shame... I will send you to him... One piece at a time... Imagine his anguish, his hurt, his guilt... What is his name? Casio? Casio Portabello? I will make sure he is next." Tano was a masyer of observation and eavsdropping. Of course, he had only seen Casio with her, and he had gotten yhe name from the wanted posters of him and other assassins stamped on the wall. He bent down and took her chin gently, lovingly. Yet, he was like a snake, like a snake that charmed but really was coiled to strike. "It is a shame I will be ruining such a wonderful body." with that, he smashed his lips against hers, hatefully kissing her in brusing contact. If she would not speak, then she would be played with until she did. He laughed internally at the thought. That would be perfect, he said to himself as he sank his teeth harshly into her lips. He wanted her to beg for mercy.

[Evil Tano is evil.

Pauperes habetis- Poor you.

If you don't like this, Rain, I'll edit it.]

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Aelia smiled when the simplest cup came. Steaming and steaming. Taking it, the woman blew on it. After taking a sip, she could feel a pressure in her head release. Slowly, she could feel herself stop spinning. Spinning spinning with the dizziness. Letting out a sigh, she let her senses fade to normal. She let the pain ebb away. "Thank you," she bowed as she finished the tea. "I suggest labeling the herbs. Not everyone can identify them by touch like I can." The woman left with a smile on her face and skip in her step. "Today was eventful already," she told herself. The assassin made her way through the city. She approach the HQ, but made her face stern again. She had smiled too much in the past few days. They others could not think her soft or weak. She didn't even want them to think her kind.

(Gotta go.)