TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

Ambra gently touched one of the petals of the flowers. She was intrigued by this one. Its petals were spread out, and orange rivers were shown in the inside. It smelt sweet, but it looked fragile. Obviously exotic. Her blue eyes raised up to Aero again and once again she looked toward the floor. What he said was true. No one liked to kill. She knew that. Why would she dare point a finger at the Brotherhood and basically call them monsters? He was right. The Templar guard fought for what he loved, and she fought to defend what she loved. Scipio... What would she do without him? He always made her smile. Always. She loved it when he sang those foolish songs about going around with several girls at a time with Casio, while playing instruments. Casio was quite the musician. If only he didn't sing about drinking and stuff... She decided to drop the subject and look at some more of the flowers, only when Aero hugged her. The warmth was overwhelming. She didn't like being touched, but this was... Comforting... Suddenly becoming uncomfortable, she looked back at the flowers and pulled away. "Look at this one," she whispred softly. She pointed at the flower she was touching. "It looks so weird. I wonder what it is. But these red poppies look absolutely beautiful as well." She looked back at the strange flower, and then toward the white tulips that she usually brought. "It's such a shame that they die so quick in the HQ."

It started to rain.

Casio moaned softly as he struggled to overcome the mental pain of being in the rain. The way that it made his cloak stick to his body... The way that thunder and lightning worked together to strike fear into his heart. Did God hate him? Why? Shivering, he decided that he couldn't take it anymore. Casio nodded rapidly at Lucia, at everything she said, and made his way toward the ladder. "Thats good now let's go before the rain gets worse we might get hit by lightning up here you know come on I wanna go inside and dry off this rain is horrible come on come on." he said without breathing, shivering as he went down the ladder. He waited for Lucia to come off. He stayed safely under an overhang and growled at the drips of the water that fell off the edge. That Templar was so lazy. Why didn't he come and chase them? He would of loved to fight him. Templars were weird. So very weird. Casio suddenly wondered what Aelia and Scipio and Aero were doing. Probably sometbing boring. Or something. He wasn't sure. He shivered more, whimpering as thunder roared again.

"Are you okay Mentor? You seem..." Lucia paused as she climbed down the ladder. Her mentor had been speaking very quickly and she had barely a moment to think before he finished. "On edge. We could go to the HQ and be dry." Her mentor stood under the overhang. Maybe he was afraid of the lightning? "And out of the rain." Lucia loved the smell of rain and the peaceful renewal of life. Casio didn't seem to like it all that much. Lucia supposed he was just resting, perhaps he was thinking it would hide him better. The thoughts allowed Lucia to pretend that he was merely hiding. He wasn't weak. Of course not. Her Mentor lead the guild for a reason. Her clothes began to plaster to her sides. "I'll start heading back then." Lucia smiled. She hadn't meant to. Casio just reminded her of someone.

~

"Rain. I hate rain." Joan whined as she tried to locate the HQ. "Bluh, where is it? They need some kind of flag." She had to give a pass to each bar. She wanted to be sober when she entered. Not beaten up, not drunker than some local crazy. She just had to be sober. How the hell had she ended up at a flower shop? This town had too many buildings. Pure and simple. She noticed a sobbing girl and a man both in white cloaks. Maybe they would tell her where the Assassins were. It would be worth a shot. She had to wait outside though, she didn't want to buy any flowers today. Walking in and leaving tended to make merchants mad. Joan raised her face to the sky, her hood was down, and her brown-blonde hair was soaked, but to her, as she watched the sky rain, the droplets were the sky, and it was crumbling apart. The grey clouds blocked the sun, giving it a depressed feeling. Like the whole sky was in mourning.

Casio let out a high pitched whine that sounded like a dog's whimper. The rain was horrible, just horrible. His blue eyes darted around nervously. How it crept down your body like minature snakes crawling down your body... And the sound of thunder sounded like a tiger roaring... He couldn't take this anymore. Lucia seemed to be wary of his uncomfortable behavior, and she said that she would go back to the HQ. Shivering, he nodded. "Race ya there!" he added quickly, trying to pretend that he was playing a game. In reality, he was completely terrified. Before Lucia could say anything, he shot off. His boots thumped against the floor and splashed in the mud, and his eyes were focused on the distant alleyway of his home. He ran and ran and ran. But before he could get home, he crashed roughly into someone, making him call into the floor amongst the disgusting mud and the puddles on the floor. Ugh! What the hell! "Hey, watch where ya going!" he bounced to his feet and glared at the hooded figure in front of him. It was a woman, and for once, amonst the rain, he did not want to try and get anything from the woman in front of him.

[That was Joan, btw]

Alan sighed, tired and exasperated. Scipio had seemed really angry when he came. What was up with him? And who was that girl? That girl that Scipio had, in a way, told him to protect. The man passed his thick fingers through his brown hair before covering it with a helmet. His helmet. The man gripped his sword in it's sheath and set out into the rain. His helmet and armor kept him dry, but he still felt like an idiot. Who would be out in the rain to hurt him? Who would care what a tainted Templar was doing? There might have been assassins out, but they knew better than to challenge him. He was their ally. He was the one who gave them information but asked nothing in return. All because of Scipio. That sly jerk. He was always getting into trouble. He was so annoying, that way. So was his friend...Casio? Alan knew about Aelia. She seemed the most sane of the three, though she was a bit uptight. He'd heard talk of a new leader as well. Young, fit, and handsome. Lucky dog. If only Alan was lucky. If only he didn't have to deal with all the other Templars. He just waned to live a simple life. Sailing. Fishing. Drinking. Drinking! A tavern appeared before him and a slight grin appeared on his face. When he entered, Alan saw someone. Someone he recognized. "Tano!"

The tavern was quiet, at least for today. Well, today at this time. It was probably noon, and it was pouring outside. Even the assassins were out. Well, they were sly fish, weren't they? When the Templars took cover from the rain, they came out and played. Played. Which meant pick pocketing and causing mayhem and trying to turn the town against them. Against him. A thin figure, with armor too big for his body, Tano loved to drink. It was a wonder why he didn't even have a pot belly. The man had his helmet off, and was drinking deeply from a mug of wine. At least Otto wasn't around. Otto would of had his head for being lazy, which what he was doing. He hadn't had anyone to torture in almost a month. The Templars really couldn't catch not even one assassin. All of a sudden, a voice rang out. For a second, he thought it was the Germanic Guard drinking to himself, but it was Botwright. Alan Botwright. "Oi! Alan! Como estas?" he laughed and waved his hand at the Briton. He was the only British man on the force. Secretly, Tano liked to hear him speak. He would do anything for the man to talk. But of course, he was in a bad mood at times. "What brings you here?" he questioned.

[Como estas- How are you.]

Alan gazed around, taking off his helmet. It had served its purpose. "Hm. It's been a tough day, amigo." Alan's Spanish was very heavily accented, but it was better than English. It was so annoying that everybody else spoke multiple languages and he could only muster a few mangled words in Italian and some Spanish phrases. He also knew how to say 'Bonjour', but he didn't count that as knowing how to speak French. "Mi amigo, el taunt asesinos nosotros." Alan proceeded to pat Tano roughly on the back. "But that's okay. We still have this ol' place." Alan let one of his rare grins break loose from his stern face. "Hey, mister! A pint of English ale!" The Englishman had never lost his "manners". Ah, but England was a rough place. Everyone laughed and drank and and gambled in the taverns and pubs. The young men stole their mothers' money to pay off debt. He still loved the bloody place. It was always cold, too. The alcohol helped with that. When the tender brought over his ale, Alan grinned some more. "A toast, my Spaniard! A toast to taking the edge off a hard day!" If there was one thing Alan could do, it was to be loud.

(Translation: My friend, the assassins (it's murderers in the direct translation) taunt us.)

"What in the unholy name of hell? I was in plain sight!" Damn fools need to use their eyes. "What are you, afraid of a little rainwater?" A moment later she realized she had just snapped at her superior. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Joan tried to help the man up. "Are you all right? I just got here I should have been paying more attention!" He must have been in a rush to get somewhere important. The water began to drip down her face. Joan squinted one eye shut to try and keep the water out of her face. His robes were bloody, and Joan tried not to focus on that. She just had to help him up. "Are you escaping from someone?"

~

Lucia didn't even have time to respond before her master vanished. "Okay..." Lucia wove between each person, carefully taking her time. Bumbling idiots wandered wherever they wanted to be. Careful fingers lifted a couple a spare coins from pockets. She needed money somehow, and all she stole was small coins. Not even a whole floren. They wouldn't miss it all that much. Hopefully. Lucia could see her master, but flickered between the people anyway. She might redeem her worth if she could reach the HQ before him.

Tano smiled softly when the Englishman clapped him on the shoulder. He was used to people patting him roughly. Drinking from the wine, he shook his head and snorted when Alan said that the assassins were taunting them. "Si." he grunted, eyes going to the door and snorting. The assassins were horrible, cruel things who called themselves the protectors of the poor or something like that. They called themselves the Brotherhood. Tano snickered lightly. "They need to be put down like dogs. If it was up to me, I'll rely solely on finding in whatever god foresaken hole they're hiding in and kill them in their sleep. Oh, how I hate them!" he snorted and shook his head, glancing over at the Germanic Guard that sat alone. Why was he alone? He should be here with them. When he raised his mug for him, he smiled and raised his mug. "Toast to tomorrow! Maybe being a bit less harsh than today." he added quickly before he chuckled and drank.

Casio groaned as he was soaked in a puddle. Ugh! That was horrible! He grumbled under his breath as a woman said that she was in plain sight. Of Course, Casio was hydrophobic. Which meant that he was afraid of rain and anything water related. Casio sighed and allowed himself to be brought to his feet. Joan had yelled at him? What the hell?! How the hell can an apprentice yell at him? But then she apologized and asked if he had been followed. "What? No, I'm not being chased." he brushed himself off and flinched at the fabric of the tight bandages rubbing against his open wounds. "... What are you doing out, Joan?" he asked.

[sorryfor the short post.]

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Alan chuckled with Tano. "Yes!" he agreed, gulping down 'round half of his drink. "Hey, Mathis! Come o'er here!" Alan hated to see a wee guard sittin' all 'lone. "Raise a glass, eh? Bottoms up! Mardi gras! Whatever you wanna call it!" The man waved his hand for Mathis to come. Sure, he was a bit of an unfriendly man, but when alcohol was involved... Boy, he was the life of the party. It was his English nature. No one like him could go without at least a pint a day. It was a lifestyle. Just like sailin' and fishin' and boat makin'. Pulling a stool up, he sat next to Tano. "How's your day been? Standard assassins runnin' 'round town makin' trouble? Stirrin' the pot?" Alan was genuinely interested, but he could not stop a devious grin from appearing on his face. "Did a few try and charm their way of of punishment? I heard that, last time, some lady talked Otto out of taking a few assassins away. There were two drunkards and that lady, but then a few more appeared. They all carried the drunkards back or som'en." Alan liked the gossiping. The trash-talking. Itr was what one could call his 'cup of tea'.

As Mathis at, drinking his day away, two more Templars wandered in. They were certainly very loud, and at first didn't seem to notice him at all. These two weren't exactly the stuffy ones, which was the only reason why the man hadn't gotten up and left already. They talked loudly, but they weren't the worst people to be around. But he wasn't in the mood to socialize with other Templars or guards. One he recognized as Alan called him out, waving to him to come join them. Mathis scowled. "I'm fine here," he grumbled, turning sideways so he was facing in the general direction of the wall than looking at the people in the room. Some people just couldn't leave others alone. Rolling his eyes, Mathis took a swig from his glass, glaring at the wall in front of him. All he wanted to do was drink by himself for a long time then go curl up and sleep for a few hours before getting up and spending another fun day hiding from work. It was fine by him. Splendid.

Tano looked at Mathis when he was called over. The man seemed to be contemplating it, but then he turned away and said that he would stay there. What the hell? Templars always had the choice of relaxation. His eyes went back to Alan as he seemed to get a thicker accent, and he smiled. Alan was so funny when he was drunk. He made his time drunk worthwhile. "Stupid assassins," he glared out the door as if some assassins were out that door at the moment. He hated assassins. The way that they strutted their stuff... In hoods! They were hooligans! "They smell of urine and sweat and horse dung and they carry around weapons and they dare call themselves 'protectors'. What the hell!" he shook his head and drank more. "Not to mention that their women don't look the least bit beautiful. All cut up and bruised and smelly... And they wear their colors with pride! How dare they?" Tano scowled and shook his head. The Spaniard was getting himself riled up. He felt like fighting all of the sudden. The black haired man ran his hand through his raggedy and curly hair and shook his head for what seemed the tenth time that day. It was just that he was so frustrated. "And Otto was an idiot. The assassins always say 'Oh, Mister Templar, I didn't know you couldn't run on the roofs and pickpocket the civilians!'. That's horse poop." he stared at Alan with a hard gaze. "Tomorrow, I'ma gonna look for their rat hole. And I'll kill all of them!"

"Perhaps if we make the library a little brighter they can live longer." Aero said. "And then maybe they'll make seeds that we can keep planting so you don't have to buy them." Aero smiled. He was glad to see her getting her mind away from the day's events so quickly. But it only worked for now. Eventually she will have to face her guilt head on and acknowledge it, embrace it. For now she was just providing herself with the illusion of happiness. He thought. Aero looked out of the shop's windows and looked at the sky. It was still dark from the clouds and rain, but it was only mid day. "Would you care for a drink?" He asked turning towards Ambra. "I know it's not the greatest thing to do but it might brighten your spirit a little." He said. "What do you say? I'll buy. I'll pay for the flowers as well." He said.

((Sorry for the short post, I have a headache and need to get to bed.))

Edited by Danniphantom

"I just got here." Joan said, surprised that had been so quickly recognized. "Guess I'm pretty famous then! Hah, but I'm kinda lost... which way the HQ?" Joan asked. Maybe the letter had a drawing of her. How was she to know? Joan was wet, cold, and quite frankly, sore. She had a long journey, and wasn't going to wait around forever. The man also looked soaked, perhaps he was cold as well? "Well, hopefully we get back before we both catch our deaths tonight." Joan smiled, when he moved, she would follow. No question. She may have been a bit of a jerk at home, but maybe she could try and keep herself from falling into old patterns here. Old patterns like beating every man in the bar.

~

"Tomorrow, I'ma gonna look for their rat hole. And I'll kill all of them!" Came a drunken cry from a nearby bar. Lucia could smell the foul smells of bile and mead from the street.

Lucia froze at the outburst from the bar. "Drunkards, the lot of them. They wouldn't know how to face an assassin even if one walked right up to them and said hello." Lucia muttered darkly. "Oh, look at the mighty drunk Templars. So high and mighty. We've all lost friends, but if we stop fighting those peons..." Lucia stopped. "It would all be worthless." She'd be back. Not right now, because she was too weak, but she would kill every last Templar if she could help it. She swore on it. Sighing, and moving away from the bar, she decided to keep walking. She was nearly at the HQ anyway, it wouldn't affect anything.

Edited by RainDash

Ambra smiled as she took a couple of the flowers into her hands. She sniffed softly at them. They were sweet smelling and it tickled her nose. The young assassin was pleasured with the tender, carressing smell. It calmed her. It made her... Well... Her. She sighed and sniffed at them again. Aero was right. Maybe they could make the library brighter. Maybe then the flowers would survive more than one day or two days. She went up to the cashier and she placed it on the table. The woman counted the flowers. The price was reasonable... The flowers seemed exotic anyway. Aero said that they should go and get a few drinks, and Ambra blinked up at him. He would pay for the drinks and the flowers. She frowned; Ambra usually drank. And when she drank she got... Frith and weird. Loud even. Flirty. The only times she drank was when she went by herself and mulled over her problems. Ambra glanced up at Aero. "I don't really drink." she stated blandly at first. "But maybe a bit of wine wouldn't hurt. I need the relaxation. And I can pay for the flowers, really... I have enough." her eyes drifted to the flowers and she gently touched a petal. So soft. It comforted her. And Aero was comforting him. She kind of wished that Scipio was here. But he wasn't, and this was Aero. Not to mention a Master Assassin buying her a few drinks. That was great, wasn't it? They could spend some time together.

[Rain, your posts are a big short. Sixteen sentences per charrie. ^^.. Unless you have something important on your mind or have a headache like Danni.]

Casio blinked at Joan. Well, she was a pretty woman with a pretty name. Now that she was talking to him, she seemed... Attractive. Sniffing loudly, he closed his eyes as the rain got into his eyes and rolled down his face. Ugh, this was horrible. "We should really get inside," Casio whispered, becoming paranoid that Joan said that they could catch their deaths. He started to run again, and soon found himself at the doors of the HQ. He hoped that the woman had followed him. He stormed into the HQ, blinking slightly at the crack on the door. What the hell?! He had to fix that! Or get Petro to fix that! Or Ambra. She was good at fixing things and healing people. "Aelia!" he called into the HQ with his eyes wide. "Someone broke the damn door again! I swear that I'll catch this person! The other day, there was a huge hole through the door. What the hell was that!?" he wasn't even sure if Aelia was around, but it sure would be nice if someone would of listened and came up to him. He really was pissed off though. He would have to fix this! And he didn't like doing anything around here!

Aelia, only around the corner, heard Casio. Someone had broken the door? Oh, yes. She had heard the whine of it, but hadn't thought was broken. Stepping in the HQ, she put down her hood and smiled, sopping wet. "So, how are you?" Part of her knew that Casio would have something to say about her wetness. After grinning for a bit, the woman felt a tingle in her nose. "Ah-ah-ah-choooooo!" Her sneeze rang out loudly, high-pitched and irritating. Aelia felt her cheeks redden with shame. "Excuse me..." The assassin wiped the raindrops off of her face, splashing Casio. "I think Scipio broke the door. He walks a little lopsided. I heard him..." Aelia had to search her memory for the tidbit. It had seemed unimportant, but Casio was obviously angry. What was the matter? Was he scared of a little thunder? A little lightning? Psh. He wasn't so fearless, after all. Interesting. Very interesting.

(I have wake up early tomorrow, so I'll only be on for a few more minutes.)

[Have fun in your trip!]

His fingers traced over the deep crack that had traced the wall. What the hell. He would actually have to do work. And it seemed more like someone had punched the door rather than opened it. Casio's eyes went to Aelia as she approached; her sopping wetness made a smile cross his angry face, even if it was for a moment. The rain was pouring down her, and she seemed uncomfortable. Before he could say anything, Aelia sneezed. It was the cutest, most high pitch sneeze that he heard. It was that adorable. "Awwwww that was so cute!" Casio squealed, aiming to prod Aelia on the nose. It was amazing to hear a trained killer to make that kind of noise. But when Aelia continued, saying that Scipio had damaged the door, he straightened. He became cold again. How could his friend do this to him?! "I will speak to Scipio as soon as he comes back. Do you know when he is?" he jumped at the sound of lightning. God, that was loud! So very loud! Whining, he stepped in more into the HQ, looking around for Joan and Lucia. He guess that he beat them here... "Oh, but the way, what are we going to eat for dinner tonight? I expect a big, roast pork. I did a lot of work today." he looked at her as to ask. The assassins usually ate little things, such as fruit and little meat, so that they wouldn't be overweight and tired. But still! A huge roast pork would be good every once in a while.

Aero walked up to the counter and put his coin purse down. "Please, I insist, it's the least I can do." He said smiling. He wasn't about to let Ambra pay for anything today. His job at that moment was to make her feel better at whatever cost. "It's ok, I just recently got paid for a miss- a job I did a few weeks ago, it's the least I can do." He said trying not to sound suspicious in front of the cashier. He had a smile on his face, hoping to lighten her mood and his eyes were sincere as always. It was amazing how someone like him could seem so happy, after all he's been through and after many assassination missions. He was just as carefree as a child. Then again, he had grown up with nothing, so every little thing he was able to get made him happier. And now he has more than he could have ever asked for, a family, money, food and shelter. He counted all of the little things he had in life, and every thing made him happier than the last. His joking nature though he got from his father, whom he was never able to meet. He didn't really regret this. From what he heard his father was a drunkard and beat his mom often. He had gambled away all of the family's money right before Aero was born so they had to move out. That's why Aero grew up on the streets. Aero never found out what happened to his dad, and he figured it was better that way.

Ambra frowned when Aero insisted that he pay for the flowers. The man was very kind and gentle and nice to her lately... And recently he had called her eyes beautiful. And the way he touched her, and the way he hugged her... It made her feel... Nice. He was like a brother, a very nice brother that was always there for her. She let her shoulders fall slack in defeat. Since Aero was insisting, she had to let him pay. "Okay... It's only five each, anyway... I only got three." she took out the other two that made five in the boquet she was going to eat. At most, he would pay for three. She was going to get five, but since Aero was paying she would get three. It was enough anyway. She turned away from him and, as discretely as she could, put the other two flowers back where she found them. And Ambra was great at being discrete; of course, Aero was a master assassin, the best of the best. He could of seen what she did or he couldn't. And if he did, he would surely say something. She hoped that he didn't. Aero was paid for a job, yes, but she wasn't going to take advantage of that. "... And I'll only get a cup of ale.. Or wine. Or maybe beer. I don't drink much. And I might act a bit weird..." Ambra smiled sheepishly at the blond. At least she warned him. "So if you see me act all crazy, you can smack me around. I give you full permission." it wasn't like she was going to be weird. Ambra wasn't that type of person.

Lucia walked on toward the HQ. Going to a bar wasn't in the plan. Getting hurt wasn't in the plan. The plan... he had made the plan. Biting her lower lip, Lucia thought about heading inside. Stirring up a hornet's nest wasn't in the plan, but after getting to Master Assassin, what next? She needed to live a little. Casio wouldn't mind if she drank a little... Lucia then slinked inside, managing to avoid looks from most of the loud Templars. She kept her hood up and her cloak tight around her. If she could just have one drink... she could prove how stupid these men were. So stupid as they were, they would miss an inexperienced assassin like her slipping past them. Wait, this was not a good plan! She would be tortured if she was caught! She might ruin the Brotherhood by doing this little stunt. Lucia's eyes began to drift toward the door again. If she could reach the door again...

~

Joan watched Casio walk away. He had to know where the guild was. Determined to follow him, Joan barreled through the streets. The door was broken when she entered, a deep crack running down it. Casio was busy inspecting it. Looked like a normal day. Standing at attention for yet another Assassin Master, Joan announced her name. "My name is Joan. I recently placed here due to..." Oh great she would have to lie! She couldn't possibly say anything about that here. "Severe complications with my officials. What matters is that I've been sent here to learn more from the excellent leaders here!" She was nearly yelling now. It wasn't on purpose, that was just her natural volume.

Casio waited for the news of today's dinner before Joan came in and started to yell. She was introducing herself. Really, really, extremely loudly. He flinched away from her yelling before he turned to Aelia and sighed. "We should show her around. And then I would of course, have to fix this stupid thing right?" he motioned to the door. Maybe he could get Joan to do it, kind of a Brotherhood initiation. He could lie about it and say that it was really important and that it showed loyalty and knowing that killing isn't everything. Of course, that wasn't true. It was just about not making the place a dump. Ambra swept every day, being a servant and an apprentice. Ambra also cleaned the windows and even the pots that some people didn't have the decency to clean out when they were done. Which one of them was Casio. He didn't want to touch that! And he didn't have to if he didn't want to. How Ambra could touch that, he didn't know. Casio rested a hand on Joan's shoulder and shut his eyes, speaking as if he was in a ceremony. "We would like to welcome you to our branch." he bowed deeply toward her, getting on one knee and taking her hand. He pressed his lips against it softly, and didn't move as he continued to speak. "I am Casio, as you may know. No last name! When everyone around here speak of Casio, they think of me, so no need for a last name!" daringly, he placed another kiss on the top of her wrist. Of course, this was Casio, and Casio loved his daily dose of woman.

[Pots: Okay. Mousia told me this a while ago, so I'll try to remember. Basically, during this time, people pooped and peed in pots. Every time it was used, it was dumped out, and placed back where it was. Kind of like flushing a toilet.

Will post as Tano when either Mathis or Alan react to Lucia being there.]

Had she been yelling before? Yikes. She really needed to learn that her normal voice was loud. Way too loud. "I'll fix the door-" Then Casio began to bow at her. Joan waited through his whole speech, and watched for his reaction. This was... more formal than she was used to. But she liked it. He daringly placed a kiss upon her wrist, but she actually kind of liked the other one better. But there it was, her sinful behavior that most assassins hated. However, a flush came to her face as he talked. What was he saying now? Something about not needing his last name. What was his first name? Oh dear... "I'm very flattered. And I'm sorry about running you over earlier."

Casio hummed softly when Joan said that she was flattered. When a lady said that she was flattered; that meant that she totally dug you. Of course, Casio did not know the meaning, or the slang word of dig, so he just said to himself that he was being a gentleman. He purred, looking at Aelia. Hopefully she would get jealous and yell at him and scold him for treating a woman so young like that. "I hope that you will have good times here." he said, dipping his head at her. "Would you like to see the baracks my dear? And maybe even my room? Along with Aelia's and Aero's of course, the other master assassins. Oh, no dear, you got run over by me, so I should be saying sorry."

[short post, road trip.]

"You don't have to abstain yourself for my sake." Aero said without turning to face Ambra. He said the cashier for all five flowers. And turned to face the young(er) assassin as she was putting the flowers back. He had a look on his face as if to say don't bother putting them back. "You can drink if you wish to drink and you can eat if you wish to eat. Tonight we're going to celebrate." He said. He and his master had gone out drinking when Aero had made his first kill, both to cheer Aero up but as another way to respect the dead, sending them out of that life with a celebration and much merriment. "It's a little tradition of mine that I hope you won't mind accompanying me for." He said with a smile. Despite him being in poor condition and walking on crutches it could be easily seen that he intended on drinking. Even if she didn't.

Ambra flinched at Aero's look. Oh great, he had seen her put back the other two flowers. Well, of course, he was a master, not another regular person just like herself. She pulled the flowers out again and went to the cashier and retrived the other three, gathering the in total five flowers that Aero had bought for her. The man said that she could eat if she wanted and drink if she wanted, and that it was tradition for him to go. What? What did he mean? She tipped her head in confusion. Well, one beer couldn't hurt. Or two. Being Germanic, she had a strong and reliable stomach. She could eat and drink basically anything. So maybe a few beers and some cheese and she could go home and curl up in her bed and sleep the rest of the night away. "Okay... I'll get some beer and cheese and that's about it. And I guess that you're going to drink?" it seemed that he was eager to drink. Even on crutches? Yes, she could see it in his eyes. "Then, let us go and celebrate. Exactly what are we celebrating, Aero?" Ambra tipped her head as she stepped outside and made her way toward the bar.

"It's something my master did with me. After missions we would go out and celebrate for the dead. 'Send them off with a happy celebration and merriment and they'll have no reason to be angry or sad in the afterlife!' Is what my master always used to say. It was the only time I really ever drank any alcohol. Besides of course my birthday and my master's birthday." Aero said happily. He knew that the day's events were still sore topics but he hoped that his happiness would rub off on Ambra or at the very least amuse her to the point where she would laugh. He hadn't even been drinking and he already seemed euphoric. He looked up at the sky as the pain lifted a little, he could see the clouds breaking apart in the distant. He smiled as he walked, a slight happy bounce in his step.