TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

Aelia leaned in the doorway, grinning. "Casio, you are quite a sick man. She is too young for you." The woman grinned, taking pleasure in her retort. Yes, it was bold. "I am Aelia Cato. I am sure you have heard of the my family. Anyhow, it's nice to have you, Joan." Aelia's voice changed when addressing the new assassin. It was sweeter, more friendly. "So, after we show Joan around, we'll show her to her bunk and you, Casio, will fix the door. I can steal something for dinner tonight. I suppose we will have to feast, considering we have a new addition to our branch. Rome welcomes you." She smiled, though occasionally, she flashed a warning look at Casio. "She will not be sleeping in your bed tonight or any night, Monsieur Portabello." Aelia grinned again. Casio was so juvenile, she always had to burst hus bubble.

Alan was laughing and drinking when Lucia entered. He saw her and thought it was odd, but didn't let on that he had seen her. "Hey, mister! One more round!" In a desperate attempt to let Lucia leave unseen, he was willing to relinquish some money. It wasn't as if he didn't get paid enough to cover it, after all.

Scipio stomped in puddles and splashed in mud. It wasn't as if he cared, though. He was angry and nothing could stop that. His rage was too intense. Too concentrated. After making a loop around Rome, he came back around past a flower shop. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Aerosols and Ambra. Growling slightly, he ducked into an alley, wanted to follow them to wherever they were going. They didn't deserve privacy.

(Goodnight!)

"Oh... That sounds nice." Ambra ducked her head sheepishly and glanced up at the sky. It was clearing up and the sun was poking though the clouds, making her smile. The rain had stopped, and she was almost expecting to see a rainbow. But of course, she didn't. It was mighty too dark and musty for there to be a rainbow. She almost felt watched, like by an animal, and she glanced around warily. "Anyway, is this tavern close by?" she asked Aero, looking up at him with a cock to her head.

Casio blinked in surprise when Aelia turned toward him. He was going to fix this stupid door?! Screw that! That was stupid! He growled as he looked toward the door, scowling at it as if it were a person and was his worst nightmare. The feast sounded good. With wine and beer, Aelia was sure to bring something delicious in. But what added to the zest of stealing his spotlight, Aelia turned to him and said that Joan would not be sleeping in his bed this night or any night. He perked in surprise. She even used his last name! What a jerk! Grumbling a curse, he kicked at the ground. "M'not fixing any door. That's apprentice work!"

Tano chuckled as he drank some more, but perked as he saw an assassin come in. What the heck! This was Templar territory! How dare the woman come here?! He got to his feet and unsheathed his sword. "Get out. Before I send you out in pieces." his green gaze was fierce and hateful toward the assassin. "Or maybe I will either way, because you know, assassins are my favorite snack. censorkip.gif*," he spat at her feet. "You and your assassins will all burn in hell!"

[short posts, goodnight.]

"A pleasure to meet you." Making sure not to yell this time. She had to make a decent impression. She also had to make it look like she cared about the guy on the floor. "I certainly hope that someone fixes the door..." Joan whispered. "I've had some work in repairing various items, I'll fix it." Joan offered. Granted most of it had been caused by her when she had to fix things, but she knew how to fix at least a door. A quick patch here, maybe a bit there. "Think this might have to be replaced... this is way too damaged. How did it get like this anyway? If you don't know, I would suggest checking to make sure that everything is still here." Joan watched the group, sneaking glances at the lovely Aelia. Flushing quickly and focusing on the door, Joan tried to keep from giving herself a bad name on her first day. "This might have been broken down to get into."

~

"I was already leaving." Lucia stated. "I am sorry, I was not aware this was Templar territory." Lucia wanted to punch their faces in. She wanted to watch as their lives were wasted to nothing but lifeless bone and blood. All she wanted was to get even, to get revenge. However, she wasn't strong enough. "I was merely cold." Lucia stood to leave, careful not to meet the eyes of the man with the sword. She pushed her way out the door and bumped into one of the Templars on the way out. "Sorry" was all she muttered before leaving. He hadn't much, but it would be enough for a new dagger, and perhaps him to feel foolish. Moving quicker and with more urgency than before, Lucia made it back to HQ. However, she opted for staying on the roof than get involved in the mess barely inside. She wanted to think, and here was better than in there. She wasn't going to get involved in a fight, especially since Casio wasn't looking too good from his last one.

Edited by RainDash

Casio's eyes wavered toward the door as Lucia spoke. So they might have to get it replaced? What the heck?! Stupid men and women banging on the door and crashing into the door. They were crazy! Once already it was thrown off its hinges. Another time a drunk assassin got pissed and smashed a hole through the wall. Another time an assassin threw up on it. Casio had to fix it all the time. "That door is expensive. Don't you see the designs on it?" he ran his fingers down the edge of the door, and looked at the crack again. Scipio had to be really angry to hit the door like that. And usually the man was never angry. He looked up at Joan when she said that she could fix it. That was good. But then again they had to replace it... And Casio was usually stingy. He wanted to go out and steal with Aelia. She usually stole the worst things, such as the smallest pork or turkey. He had to make sure that she got something delicous. Not rotten! "So, Joan, let's go and show you the baracks. And my last name isn't Portabello!" Casio flashed a glare at Aelia. "I never had a last name and I never will!" he put an arm around Joan's shoulders and tried to begin to lead her to the baracks. "These baracks are cleaned every day. You'll be sleeping here my dear. I sleep upstairs, if you ever need me for something important."

"True... this door does look expensive." Joan muttered. Those carvings had to be created by a master, and the crack started to ruin some of it. Half tempted to try and emulate it, Joan ran her hand down the side of the door. Each twist of the designs was masterfully done, and each fluer de lis was done with care. Suddenly Joan found herself being hauled around with this Casio character leading the way. "If you two are having a row, I don't want to be in the middle of it." Joan commented when he was showing her the barracks. With the way those two teased each other, they had to be a couple. They didn't hate each other, but it was clear they weren't exactly happy with how Casio treated new recruits. "Last time I interfered in something like that, I earned a new scar. I'd rather stay out of a couple's spat." Joan stated. It was true, she had 'suggested' that one of them simply sleep with the other and get it over with, and she had a book thrown at her. Also, a rock. She had nearly been knocked unconscious, had a massive headache to boot, and then she had to deal with several more weeks of silent treatment. She had also been told to read a book, of which was impossible, due to her never being able to read. The monks read to her, mollycoddled her, and never let her learn much of anything unless it came to Assassins.

The woman was saying that she didn't want to be involved with Casio and Aelia if they were a couple. Couple? Really, she thought that they were a couple? Casio almost spluttered with laughter and pity. Seriously, Casio and Aelia weren't a couple. Nor they would ever be. He tried really, but he failed. "Don't worry. There really isn't anything romantic going on around here. It's all about drinking and touching and all of that, but never more." he smirked. It would be nice if Aelia and him were a couple, but their personalities clashed a lot. He was happy, friendly, and carefree. She was serious, strong, and worrying. She clearly ran things around here that actually worked. "Don't worry. Anyway, these are the baracks." he brought his arm in front of him to motion to the many beds that lined the walls. White sheets were tucked into them, along with specific tbings on them that suggested that they were already taken, like papers and some weapons and some scraps of food that the assassins had hoarded for a rainy day. "You can choose any bed, but the older and more experienced assassins sleep closer to the door. That way, f there's an emergency, they could be the first to act on it. Apprentices like yourself sleep more across the room." he nodded. "Would you like to see the courtyard? It's usually where training is held."

"It's just up ahead." Aero said pointing to a small, out-of-the-way building. A couple lights were on from the dark created by the rain clouds. As they approached the hum of merry men and parties could be heard. Aero approached the dark wooden door and opened it to let Ambra inside before he followed. "Pick a table," Aero smiled quickly placing a hand on her shoulder, "and I'll go get some drinks." He added. He walked away from her and approached the barkeep. He purchased two pints of ale the bartender nodded, shaking Aero's hand as he greeted an old friend. Aero smiled as the pints were set down in front of him. He grabbed them, gave the money to the bartender and walked over to Ambra a big grin on his face.

Ambra entered the tavern, and glanced around warily. No Templars in sight... Thank goodness. She was sure that if she saw another Templar she would throw everything and run away. The hum of happy and drunk men rumbled sweetly in her ears, and she dared not to lower her hold. Though the men of the tavern glanced up at her with alcohol glazed and wary eyes, she still smiled at them in greeting. Some of their eyes went lower than her face and down to her rear. She didn't mind though; they were drunk and lonely men that needed some fun every once in a while. She watched Aero walk to the barkeep he ordered something for the both of them. When he came back, his smile was contagious so that she smiled back at him. "You look really, really happy." she stated softly. Aero hardly smiled that widely, and it was kind of funny to see him smile like that. That was usually Casio's trademark smile or even Scipio's. Scipio. She remembered him again. The song that he sang to her. The sun and moon will rise, even if blood and tears are shed. The soft touch of his hand against her back. It was so... Comforting. She shook her head and blinked. Aero. She was with Aero. Sighing, she put her chin in her hand and smiled at him too. "Do you think it's safe? You know... To show our faces? This hood is making this place darker than it should be." she giggled softly and shook her head.

"Who's highest ranked that sleeps here?" Joan asked. She wasn't exactly brand new to the Assassins, just reassigned. "And what is their rank? I myself am almost finished with my training. I just came here on... a sort of new experience." Lies. She had been kicked out onto the street and told to head for Rome. She was lucky that they hadn't killed her on the spot. At least this man, Casio he said, was kind enough to show her around. That Aelia, Joan hated to think of her as anything but her Master. Aelia was so kind... if this Casio hurt her, Joan might have to take some kind of action. Joan's eyes wandered to the bed farthest away from the door. Who slept there? Pages were stuffed into various crevices. In fact, they were stuffed everywhere. It seemed that if she could have put them anywhere else, the owner of said pages were stealing them.

Casio smirked as he watched the area around him. Ah, he remembered the good old days when he slept in the back of the room. It was so warm back there and he felt protected by the elder assassins. He wished that he didn't have his own room and he felt the same comfort and satisfaction as being an apprentice. Though, believe it or not, he was a great leader. He lifted up everyone's mood after a failed mission and usually headed them as well. "The highest rank? Scipio. He's a mercenary." he motioned to the very back. "The lowest rank at the moment is Ambra. She's a servant. Scipio is Ambra's mentor. Speaking of mentors, should we give you one? You can had Aero. He's a good man, a very good man, and he's a master assassin himself." he smiled at her and patted her back. "So, how about the courtyard? You never really mentioned if you wanted to see it or not." he explained. The courtyard was his favorite place too. He had made the dummies that the assassins practiced on, which led to Aelia saying that he was good at making dummies because he was a dummy himself. At times, her comments were almost too sharp for him to handle, and it hurt him, but he usually told her that by not replying at all. "... You must notice the clatter around here. Don't worry. Here's messy but clean. No rats or anything."

Aero coincidentally sneezed as he sat down. "Someone must be talking about me." He chuckled. He brushed some of his blonde hair out of his face as he took a drink from his pint. "Is there a living Templar who has seen your face? If not you're fine. But if there is you should be fine in this tavern, but I would be cautious when leaving." He added. He saw her smile at his smile, which in turn made him smile even more. His face got a little red but it was difficult to see in the light. He scratched at the bandages wrapped around his eye. "This thing is driving me crazy." He said. He got his finger under one of the wraps intending on taking them off. He was tired of only being able to see from one eye. He pulled a flask from his belt and took a drink. He winced from the taste before returning the flask to his belt and taking another sip of his pint.

Aelia walked along with the two others, listening. The conversation seemed good enough. Didn't seem to be too Casio-ish. He was always failing to carry on conversations that didn't involve leading some drunk woman upstairs. Laughing, shaking with alcohol buzz. "If you need any question answered, Aero and I are pretty reliable. You can find Casio and Scipio at the tavern close by if you want to drink with people. There are a few other apprentices around if you want to talk to them, but they usually hang around at the library. I don't go there much since I can't read German or English, but there are books in other languages. We have a lot here, but there's more around town. Just beware of the red cross wearing men and you'll be fine." Aelia thought about what Joan had said earlier. About her and Casio being a couple. If Casio wasn't such a drunkard and so unfaithful and naive, he could he okay, but then it wouldn't be Casio. It wasn't as if he was ugly. "...Um...," she paused, gathering her thoughts. "Any questions?"

Scipio watched, ghosting behind the pair. When he saw where they were going, and looped around back. There was a door, just in case. Good. Knowing he had escape routes, Scipio went back around to the front. As he entered, his eyes gradually adjusted to the darkness. Seeing a bar, the man ordered a pint of wine and slumped over the bar. "Were you two thinking of telling the rest of us soon?" Scipio didn't bother to turn, but it was obvious who he was speaking to.

"I'm not worried about that. I... I thought I saw something in the papers. I guess not. I would like to see the courtyard, though. It sounds impressive." Joan said. She had thought one of them said 'revenge', but it must have been a trick of the light. That and she could only guess what it said. Being illiterate had its drawbacks. Being strong made up for it. She once arm wrestled a man to the point of tears. Ah, good times. Joan wondered if this Casio had any good stories to tell. "So, anythinge lse I should know about around here? Any good bars around here?" Maybe she could get a nice drink and be extra drunk. It kept her from actually having to focus on how many dead at her hands.

Edited by RainDash

Casio blinked when Aelia showed up next to him. Probably keeping a close eye on him and Joan. What? He wasn't going to try anything. She was much too sober for him to even put a hand on the wrong place. He wavered his eyes to Joan when she asked if she had to know anything else around the area. His eyes immediately went to Aelia. If there was anything else that she should know, it would be Aelia that would tell her. Casio wasn't good at pointing out anything else. Maybe if he went around the place he would remember, but he wasn't any good of thinking about things on the spot. "Huh, Aelia should know some stuff." he jabbed the strict woman in the ribs, at least he tried too. He could of very well hit thin air. The lighting in here was terrible.

Ambra laughed some more when Aero took a sip from a flask on his belt. What? She wondered what was in that stuff. Probably some strong alcohol that he didn't like. Ambra drank some of the liquid from her pint, wincing at the strong taste that came from the dink. Ale. She prefered wine and beer, but not ale or whiskey or rum. She was a lightweight and got drunk easily. Maybe Aero didn't know. It should stay like that. "This stuff is good." suddenly, a stranger spoke. She looked up to see a hooded figure. He was speaking to them, and he had the same uniform as them. An assassin? The voice was so dark and low that she could hardly tell who it was. "Uh... Tell what? Who are you?"

"Hm. You really are unaware. I notice. I have eyes. I have senses. You pretend as if we don't know. Perhaps you were even that naive. I expected more from you, Ambra." Scipio took another sip, still slumped, hunched. Twirling the liquid around, he stared into. He gazed intoned the little hurricane that was forming in his glass. "Another one, mister." Scipio ordered another drink as he finished his first, sliding the gold across the counter.

Aelia felt a hard finger poking against her ribs. "Ow!" She reached over and poked his ribs. Wiping a grin off her face, she cleared her throat. "Follow Casio and Scipio. Good taverns and pubs and bars seem to find them. As for the courtyard, it'll be a bit wet, but lets go see it." Aelia held the door open with a booted foot for Joan and Casio.

Ambra blinked at Scipio. He sure was acting weird, really, really weird. Of course, she just heard his voice clearly, and she could see him slumped over the counter. It seemed that he was really upset about something, such as he was saying about the senses and the eyes he had. Still, she didn't know what he meant about telling us. Of course, he meant something important, because he was her mentor and all. "What do you mean, Master Scipio? You know I'm very... Innocent. Pure." she didn't mean to brag or show off. But Ambra was still not darkened by the events that occurred around them. Her finger came to carress the stems of the flowers softly in her nervousness. Scipio was really creeping her out. "If you have to say something, stop beating around the bush and tell me up front, Scipio." her voice held an irritated note as she drank from the pint.

"Owch!" Casio hissed when Aelia prodded him back. It wasn't usual that they batted at each other like two kittens fresh out of a bed. They often acted like kids with each other, and he usually loved to play with her. When they did play, they often just offended each other, and said mean sounding stuff. When Aelia held the door open for them, he bounced out. The man made his way to the main door and exited, and bounced the length of the HQ. he turned a corner and entered a hidden and small courtyard with bits of hay laying everywhere. "Here."

Aero stood and intercepted the pint. "I think you've had too much already." Aero said, you seem quite hostile. Now I'm not going to pretend I know what that's about but I think you might want to analyse what you think is happening before you male a fool of yourself." Aero released the pint and went to go sit down. He whispered in Scipio's ear as he passed. "And next time you want to tail a master assassin don't pick vie one who excels at observation and reconnaissance." He chuckled and sat down again. "I went to my friend, who is a doctor, recently and he gave me some medicine for my pain." He said in response to Ambra's apparent confusion with his flask. The alcohol in hip pint was slowly affecting him. He would gave easily recognized Scipio if he had not been drinking. He figured ignoring the assassin would make him go away. Aero was in a very light hearted mood because of the ale, so he would be joking around a lot very soon. He put his feet up on the table and leaned back. He was enjoying himself. Maybe a little tom much be he couldn't tell, he was trying to make Ambra laugh and cheer up so if he did that he didn't care.

Lucia watched as Scipio stormed toward a nearby bar. The man wasn't exactly in a good mood. Lucia could read that look upon his face, plain and clear, he was cruising to kill. Not that Lucia would let him. Hopping from rooftop to rooftop, she positioned herself in front of the bar doors, she would burst in if she had to. She had to keep something terrible from happening. She couldn't allow her own friends to be hurt by her allies. She needed to make sure she could save as many lives as she could. She had to save who she could as she many she could. Baggage wasn't part of the plan. Her plan was to keep alive. She had to keep her allies alive too, because they would help keep her alive. They also provided interesting things to write about. Lucia sighed, staying outside wasn't going to keep them alive if Scipio was going to be on a rampage. Sliding down the rooftop, Lucia landed on the street with only a couple of strange looks. Lucia waited for a group to flood into the pub, only a couple of people, but it would hide her. She soon picked out a table not too far away from the three of them.

~

"Lead the way, Miss Aelia." Joan's tone cheered up when Aelia entered. It wasn't loud, but it was cheerful, and certainly lighter than before. Joan even bowed to her. Joan never bowed unless it was important. Trying to fake disinterest was hard. Harder still was trying to pretend that she didn't notice Casio's attempt to flirt with her. However, she would come between that for the world. To her, these two were the couple, who just didn't realize it yet. And she certainly was going to play cupid as much as possible. Though, she would phrase it like that, more like, 'playing to what was already there'. All she had to do was make a little push towards what these two were already moving toward. Not now though, she had to know these two better. She just had to play 'naive' some more. They would tell her in time, and with some beer loosening their tongues. Joan could feel a sneeze coming up, and tried to stifle it into her hand. She followed Casio out into the wet courtyard, noticing the dummies created with care. "Whoever made these did so with extreme care."

Edited by RainDash

(I am feeling a little hatred and it's overwhelming to me, so I'm going to redirtect it. smile.gif)

Scipio snorted, angry at Aero. "Listen, you may be smarter than me, but I could kill you in a heartbeat. Watch yourself." Sure, Aero was young. He was strong. But Scipio had Templars at his disposal. At least, he thought so. Aero did have to watch himself. What a traitor! Didn't even have the decency to show her off in public. What a sicko! Storming out of the tavern, he saw the clouds darken and churn. "Damn it." The clouds didn't seem to be about ready to summon the rain yet, but they still threatened. He felt bad about what he had said, but Aero should have known well enough not to try to threaten him. What? Did Aero think he was automatically a god because he was a Master Assassin? Psst. Sure. Scipio knew that not even Aelia and Casio trusted Aero completely.

Ambra flinched when Scipio was approached by Aero. She didn't want fights. She didn't want them to get hurt. But thankfully, Aero told a few things to the man and backed off. Her eyes remained on Scipio though. Why was he acting so weird? Scipio usually didn't act like this at all. It kind of frightened her actually. Ambra wasn't used to disappointing her mentor, since she thought disappointment was shameful. Aero came back to the table and said that the doctor had given him some medicine, and she nodded in understanding. She knew that medicine as disgusting as hell. Watching in amusement as Aero tipped his head back and put his feet up on the table, she forgot about the grumpy man at the bar and giggled softly. A blush wasacross her face. Though that was due to the ale that she was drinking. "You're silly." she stated. "But... What exactly did Scipio mean? I don't have to tell anything to anyone." she leant in and whispered the question. She didn't want Scipio to hear. But when Scipio upped and left, Ambra stared in surprise at what he said. "Scipio!" it made her angry. She stood up, drunken blush on her cheeks, and stormed out after him. Why was his problem?! Aero had invited her. And she planned on going back. She just had to say something to the man. "Scipio!" she prodded him harshly in the back. "What the hell?! You can't just say you're going to kill Aero! He'll have you killed!" she stared at the back of his head with anger and fear. Fear of losing her mentor. Fear of losing Aero.

The courtyard was paved with gray stone, moss growing out of it and weeds poking out of the cracks in the floor. One or two dummies stood, a bit lopsided of course, in the yard. Stuffed with hay, pillow stacks were put on stakes. Gray helments collected from fallen Templar soldiers were placed on the tops, and the dummies looked kind of real for a moment. Aelia and Joan walked up behind him, Joan saying that the dummies were made with extreme care. "Not extreme care, but with creativity." Casio flashed a signature smile at Joan and leant against the stone arch of the courtyard entrance. He pratically filled it, but that was because it was so small. "I did it, my dear. I also am the one that came up with training in the courtyard." of course, he was lying. The courtyard training happened much before him. But he was trying to impress her. And Aelia was going to contradict him in three... Two... One.

"Liar!" Aelia could not let Casio go on flirting with the poor woman. "He made the dummies, but idea was far from his. Someone made it around the time when Altair lived." Aelia stood in the door way, though she was small enough to fit into the courtyard. "Joan, Casio's just a drunkard who doesn't know when he's not good enough for a woman. If he compliments you, he's trying to get something from you." Aelia knew it was true. She could sometimes hear the drunken laughter. Ugh. Gross.

Lucia watched the exchange. Scipio seemed especially sour today. But they seemed to have it under control. A server came by and offered Lucia a drink. Normally, Lucia would have said no. Today wasn't normal, and Lucia just wanted to be drunk and forget for some time. So close to the anniversary... did time even matter? "Yes, I would like some ale." Something stronger than wine. A good toast to a good friend. While waiting for her drink, Lucia pulled out a carefully folded page from inside her coat. The paper was wet, and it had set her back quite a bit, along with the others, but this one recorded the single worst memory that she ever wrote down. The ink was only slightly blurred, but still legible. 'The date may have faded in ink, but I will always remember the day I watched my only friend die.' It began. 'I started a revolt, and I won my freedom, but lost everything else in the process. I learned about Templars, their goals, their willingness to kill innocents, and the Assassins. I vowed to join them, and I finally have. I'm sorry Callio...'

Edited by RainDash

There it was. Casio, turned away from Aelia, allowed one of his aggravated expressions to cross his features. Casio didn't like being turned down one time after the other. Well, one can say that he was a tom cat. When he wanted something from the female assassins, he brought them upstairs. But when he wanted something from a normal woman, he usually crept to her house and crawled trough the window, made the bed, and in the morning, he darted out before she or her parents could bother to even say anything or even realize what had happened. "Why do you constantly keep on having to shoot me down, Aelia?" his voice turned into an annoyed pitch, and he turned toward the brunette. "I'm not a drunkard! If I was one, you'd be dead to this day. Or do you not remember that one time that I saved your butt from the Templars?"

Joan opened her mouth to comment further on the subject, but it seemed they were more interested in verbally attacking each other rather than continue the tour. Not a couple eh? Sighing and shaking her head, she tried to end the argument. "Girls, you're both pretty." Joan mumbled. "Can't we stop arguing and continue to welcome the new recruit? I'm sure you two are more professional in the middle of a job." Maybe that would end it, maybe it wouldn't. It would draw their attention towards her. She could take the insults and yelling. She was used to it. Since her little... secret had been told, it was all she heard. Yelling and insults and angry voices. She was sent on missions alone because everyone was afraid she would... do something to compromise them. The missions were lonely, but what was worse was that her mentor had completely distanced himself from her. She had recieved no training for months, teaching herself or failing. Usually the latter.

[Will wait for Mouse to post. Danni, Mousey says she's waiting in yor reply. That way I can get Ambra back to Aero quicker. ;3]

Tano staggered out of the tavern, grumbling a few curses under his breath. He still couldn't believe that assassin had just strolled into the tavern and just stood there. Tano had confronted her, but she said that she was just cold. Yeah! Right! Cold... He was just stupid, wasn't he? He was a stupid head if she was cold. His eyes rolled and he grumbled to himself. Despite being Spaniard and the stereotype of them being cheerful and happy, Tano was not happy at the moment. He was pissed off. The Spaniard walked down the streets, belching and hiccuping. If only he could lay back and go after the girls... Of course, that wasn't going to happen. Tano had to work. He usually got told by Otto and when the man got angry, he was scary. Sometimes he wondered if he was hiding his face behind all of that armor. Tano was pretty sure that Otto was younger than him, with his voice and everything. Either way, Tano was shorter and skinner than him. He was often called scrawny. He was short, and skinny... But he worked out a lot. He sighed and shook his head, leaning against the wall and glancing around for any assassins.