The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

And I have just posted several more available starters, among them eggs for Seminole Tribe. wink.gif Enjoy!

You know what they say, Grammy - the early bird - well, the late night bird won't have to worry about posting fails. ^^

Please enjoy the offerings from this humble lineage Chief. There might even be a hatchie in there looking for a new home. wink.gif

And now there are more starters posted at the front of the thread, including one for Miami Tribe--enjoy! wink.gif

O Si Yo,

We have a happy occasion, one of the Blue Holly Clan has given

a Red Stripe for today's potlatch!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LKmtH claimed!

edit: And another Blue Holly gave a Red Stripe, but I didn't realize I

was locked so it Auto-Abandoned!

Don't forget the starter Luminia still available:

dragcave.net/lineage/9GCLT claimed!

PLEASE PM TO REQUEST!

Edited by grammydragon

Woo hoo!

I have just posted even more starters, one from a new pair for Miami Eagle clan--enjoy! wink.gif

O Si Yo,

It must be the Christmas season....another Red Stripe!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1akSe claimed!

Please PM!

edit: Have 2 eggs hatching this hour (hopefully!) and will try breeding

more as soon as I have space.

Any requests to be tried first?

Edited by grammydragon

Unfortunately most of my dragons are not producing egg very much atm, but I managed to get a 3rd gen Holly Egg for adoption! biggrin.gif

Claim my egg!

O Si Yo again!

This time I come bearing a hatchling, 4th gen Vine:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/j3825

I was hoping it would hatch as an Alt but it didn't want to cooperate.

Please let me know who would like to adopt this lovely. claimed!

edit: Blue Holly Clan has another Vine to post also:

2nd gen PB. http://dragcave.net/lineage/GeNrN

Please let me know if you would like to adopt this lovely!

Edited by grammydragon

Greetings, All!

I have just updated the thread for the season. Please note that as usual anyone who has not contributed to the thread in 3 months has been removed.

The only exceptions are the inactive Chiefs and Grandparents marked in RED at the start of our thread--these players have been contacted to see if they are still interested in participating. In 1 week I will open applications for these Tribes/Clans if I have not heard anything back.

Please note also that membership has dropped in general, so we now need suggestions for how to get more people interested in the lineage. What would you like to change/add? Comment here or PM Trekwriter, please. wink.gif

Also--

What does everyone say to the next Potlatch on Sunday January 13th?

All right, everyone!

Jayme was the first to respond. We now have these clans open for applications if you are interested in being a grandparent. Please read the requirements at the front of the thread.

Cherokee Wolf Clan

Lenape Unami Clan

Thanks!

Merry Christmas all - I have been very busy with real life, I do hope that all of you have a happy new year too laugh.gif

1/13 for Potlatch sounds good to me - I'll put it in my sig. ^^

Small suggestion: what if we awarded prize breedings for members who complete clan goals? Maybe the more complicated the breeding goal the 'rarer' the prize that can be requested? Even if it's an uncommon hatchling or something like that to award those that are of the people for their participation and contribution?

Hello friends!

I am making a note for the next potlatch also.

(the holidays are always busy for me, and I find less time to tend to my dragon cave, so apologies for missing last potlatches!)

13th sounds good to me smile.gif

Now the holiday madness is over Im going to be working on a Red Paint line and possibly a Horn clan line biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Gifting THIS Wind Clan Eggy smile.gif

Claim my egg!

Greetings, all members! biggrin.gif

Since I have not heard from Sarill, Shawnee Tribe now needs a new Chief. Cherokee Wolf and Lenape Minsi Clans are open as well. Please read the requirements and PM Trekwriter if interested.

@Panic siren--your suggestion is a tweak to the old guideline of offering rare breedings first to those that have met clan goals. In future, breeders, please use the listing for rares in the Rare Trade center as a guide and offer first those you breed to members that have achieved clan goals.

Thanks!

Looking forward to a fun potlatch next weekend. smile.gif

Just dropping in with new NA:

Blue Holly Clan:

Viho Holly - He ALT'ed biggrin.gif If anyone has a 2nd gen PB Vine I could request for potlatch I would be very grateful. Unrelated to any of These if possible.

Red Paint Clan:

I am working on A PB Even Gen Magi Line smile.gif Had a few Magi not really doing anything so thought y not lol

Delsin Red Paint & Tadita Red Paint - Kachada Red Paint

Patwin Red Paint

Waboyan Red Paint

Anenobith Red Paint

Kachada Red Paint

2nd Gen Magi EGG

Just dropping in with new NA:

Blue Holly Clan:

Viho Holly - He ALT'ed biggrin.gif If anyone has a 2nd gen PB Vine I could request for potlatch I would be very grateful. Unrelated to any of These if possible.

Red Paint Clan:

I am working on A PB Even Gen Magi Line smile.gif Had a few Magi not really doing anything so thought y not lol

Delsin Red Paint & Tadita Red Paint - Kachada Red Paint

Patwin Red Paint

Waboyan Red Paint

Anenobith Red Paint

Kachada Red Paint

2nd Gen Magi EGG

I could breed you a sibling to this dragon, if this is what you need. Could use some new blood in my PB Dark Green line, so if you can breed a sib to either this or this I wouldn't say no wink.gif Just PM me and let me know if you want me to breed smile.gif

I have several Dark Green Vine pairs to be bred for Potlatch. I am also

working on Mardi Gras coming up so I will not be able to keep the Vines

long enough to hatch,

but will give out Lottery tickets at potlatch.

In future, breeders, please use the listing for rares in the Rare Trade center as a guide and offer first those you breed to members that have achieved clan goals.

Can we get a small form for completed 'goals' or can we list somewhere the links (and name) of the 'completed' goals so we know who/what they are. Also be nice for new NA's to the thread to see how well clans are doing, ect I would be more attracted to do lineages for clans that are less popular. LOL

@ Ldyfsh: That would be perfect - have PM'ed you about blood swap. smile.gif