The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

Some lineage updates:

Just bread the last of the Bird Clan spiral I was working on - Bird Clan Line! wub.gif

My Wind Clan is also coming along nicely - Wind Clan Line!

Also for the Red Paint Clan I have completed the ' Shaman of Aniwodi' goal - Introducing the 10th generation Aniwodi 'Red Paint' Shaman

Got a couple more to finish when I have completed these smile.gif How is everyone else's lineages coming along? smile.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Will be announcing some new breeds into the Hopi tribe soon, I believe. ^^

In the meanwhile, please let me know if anyone has any requests I could assist with.

Just completed the Bird Clan's 'Leaving the Nest' goal - 10th gen Spiral Lineage with Doli 'Nester' of the Bird Clan biggrin.gif

UPDATE:

So close to completing my Wind Clan lineage when I realised I made a mistake on the 9th generation's gender dry.gif --->Lineage! So so close rolleyes.gif

Any Ideas on the next Potlatch so I can plan breeding around it smile.gif

Congrats on goals Saori!

If anyone wants to request a starter from my posted pairs, let me know.

I am also curious as to when the next potlatch should be!

Greetings to one and all! biggrin.gif

I just wanted to stop by this morning and let everyone know why I have not been into the thread. Here are the bullet points:

1) Son was in a car accident (don't worry, he's okay, even after being thrown through a car window. Things just took awhile to settle down).

2) My husband and I started a new business.

3) In the meantime, I've been trying to catch up on all the new releases we've missed!

BUT I am back as of today and will be catching up with everything over this weekend.

Thanks for sticking with the lineage--everyone here is awesome and I love you all! biggrin.gif

Goodness trekwriter, all the best to you and your family!

I hope that the business has been booming and your son is doing well. <3

(on topic - I hope that this halloween release will be NAL worthy. ^^)

Hi all, just stopping by, I will have a starter egg or two soon, once some eggs hatch out. I do have a new member to the Seminole clan. She is a morph and very beautiful too. I do not know if she can be part of the tribe, as she is also of the commons line too laugh.gif But I love her just the same.

http://dragcave.net/view/MBbIR

Wow Trekwriter, I am so sorry about what happened to your family, I will keep your family in my prayers. That is also why I have not been active too, real life always comes first. I do hope all will work out for you and your family. Kat

Edited by Katann

trekwriter,

RL seems to have gotten the best of us all this season. Please give an

update on son and business, also the greyhounds (I think they are).

Will try to get some lineages bred soon.

Sorry to hear that Trekwriter. All the best to you and family.

I have just managed to get some breeding done - about time. RL has been hectic last few months.

Altho mostly refusals or no eggs I have just managed to breed the 10th gen in the Wind Clan 'Hurricane Goal' - one more completed smile.gif Using Grey's with Blacktip's - looks rather pretty smile.gif

Edit:

Finally completed and named my 'Hurricane' Wind Clan Goal - Nascha 'Hurricane' u-nu-le!

If anyone would like a sibling - please PM me biggrin.gif

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

I was thinking about adding a couple of dragons to the clans wolf and red paint.

For clan wolf, I am considering adding

Royal Crimson Dragons - for their wolf like appearance (at least imo, hehe)

and/or

Tri-horn Wyverns - due to their description that they work in loyal packs

For the Red Paint clan, I was considering adding the

Nhiostrife wyverns - for their lovely purple coloring, and we seem to be lacking a purple shade in the paint palette!

Any opinions (yay or nay!) about the proposed additions are welcome, before I make them official...

Also I was wondering when might we be doing the next potlatch?

And finally, I was looking for the section "completed goals" but I didnt see it right off, in any of the links at the front... did we have that?

DKL

@DragonkinLauraena: Some lovely new additions to the clans - I say YAY! smile.gif

Yes when will the next Potlatch be?

I'm very much looking forward to breeding and possibly starting some new NA lineages from those I get at the next Potlatch.

Just a heads up for NAL lineage members,

Anasazi ghost dancer offspring like this one will be released at :38

DKL

edit- released!

Edited by DragonkinLauraena

Lets have a potlatch!

I was thinking we haven't had one in a good while, and I miss the monthly fun.

I was wondering if we could do one on the 15th of every month. Its about halfway through the month and (hopefully) easy to remember that way. If an alternative suggestion works better or if you guys know of any conflicts, let me know, we can always make it something else.

If we get a couple of 'yays' to the 15th, Ill go ahead and put it in the header for March 15th, also the new clan additions I was going to add to wolf and red paint will be officially added - hopefully my new starters will cooperate!

Hi Native American Lineage members,

Just a reminder that we will be having a potlatch this Saturday March 15th!

Yay!

Still have the above starters available, hatchies now.

Any members or new interests are welcome to PM me about them.

It is fun to work towards clan goals!

Hello!

New goals have been added for the Miami Turkey clan, as well as a fresh new starter pairing. An additional naming option as well!

Allowed Breed: Ochredrakes

Naming Options: Turkey, Miami, Ohio, Pileewa

New Starting Pair!

Nalaaohki Pileewa x Pileewa Siipiiwi - DragonkinLauraena

New Goals!

Turkey Wattle - 4+ even gens

Ancient Gobbler - 7+ spiral or stair

Hello all I have a new starter egg of the Chickasaw clan - I final found a pair that likes each for a stater for this clan. It took a while =/

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BheUe

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Yes another starter pair created for this clan and a new starter egg too!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ldL2C

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

post if you get this egg =)

Note to Mod. of this thread. Please add

Kats Chief of Micanopy cb x Kats Calypso Micanopy cb has a starter pair for the Chickasaw clan. I am also trying to get another starter pair for this clan too and please add the Hellfire Wyverns has a breed for the clan. Thanks, Kat

second stater pair Kats Micanopy Love cb x Kats Squaw of Micanopy please add to the stater egg list.

Edited by Katann

I haven't been active in this lineage for a while, but I am still here for the

Cherokee Blue Holly Clan.

I haven't been active in this lineage for a while, but I am still here for the

Cherokee Blue Holly Clan.

At least there is one. =)

If I may ask, how many clan leaders/members are still active?

Same I am active and continue to create NA lines even tho this lineage thread kinda went quiet.

Greetings all, I will have a starter egg posted soon. Waiting for room to breed an egg.