The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

Hey guys

Just dropping in to show off a couple of linage progresses:

4th Gen Checker Wind Clan Line has just been born smile.gif

6th Gen Stair Red Pain Clan Line - Continued from Lauraena's pairing.

Also working on a Tri-Horn & Swallowtail Checker for the Bird Clan as well as a Pink & Daydream Spiral smile.gif

My Blue Holly's are still being stubborn dry.gif LOL

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Wind Clan Has 3 new breeds added to it - Lumina, White and Shadow Walker.

EDIT: Also just completed the Wind Clan's Spirit of the Wind Goal biggrin.gif

Congrats Saori_Nightstar on your wind clan goal!

I have a starter egg available for the Red Paint Clan!

Red Paint Starter Egg

Anyone wishing to join the Red Paint Clan or work on a red paint goal,

this would be a great starter egg to get you on your way towards a clan goal such as:

'Shaman of Aniwodi' - 4+ even gen / stair / spiral composed of white and magi

'Healing Balm' - 4+ even gen or stair using any combination of white, albino, magi, skywing, neotropical, water, white stripe, green stripe, or blue stripe

'War Paint' - 4+ even gen 2 breed checkered lineage of red paint clan dragon breeds

'Ceremonial Dance' - 4 even gen gaia-style (using 8 different allowed red paint clan dragon breeds in the base)

Please PM DragonkinLauraena or post here if you are interested!

I still have a starter available for Red Paint Clan!

Red Paint Starter

PM if interested!

-----

Calling all chiefs and grandparents!

I had a couple of ideas for the lineage, which I was encouraged to share so here they are:

First I was thinking about how we can get more interest / members. Potlatch is only once a month, but if a couple of us could toss out a starter egg or goal egg every now and then between potlatches, the increased visibility might bring more interest.

The other idea I had was to keep an achieved goals list (instead of the members list) at the front of the thread. We could list some of the goals people have achieved for various clans, sorted by tribe/clan. For instance I could put:

Tribe - Cherokee, Clan - Wolf Clan, Goal - Leader of the Pack Packleader Onacoma of Aniwaya - DragonkinLauraena

We can all work to keep it updated. If we like the idea, I can set up a simple form for submitting completed goals.

This would also be nice for those of us working on similar clans/lines for a blood swap, or if someone does a pretty lineage and you could request a sibling. I think a few members are working on some pretty lines and having those posted (if people are willing to) might draw some interest as well.

DragonkinLauraena

Hopi Starters are offered up in the first post! I will add more as the others are taken/when I am unlocked. ^^

Offering for this Potlatch:

A Bird Clan Swallotail 2nd gen (Swallotail X Tri-horn) - Claim my eggs!

A lovely RED PAINT Magi Stair Step (Magi X White) - Claim my egg!

Unfortunately it is the wrong breed for the lineage, but Im hoping someone will love it all the same.

If anyone would like starter pairs listed for the Bird or Wind clan please PM me biggrin.gif

Happy Potlatch All! xd.png

Sorry to have missed Potlatch, if anyone wants anything bred

from Blue Holly Clan, please PM me.

RL is taking a toll currently, hopefully will be back into dragons

in a couple weeks...

So, I, uh, went completely off the grid for a while. I was working on a dozen different lines at once, and I'm not a big fan of the forums anyways. I had everything laid out in a spreadsheet, which I kept on a flashdrive so I could work on it at times I probably shouldn't have been.

You know where this is going, don't you?

I lost my flashdrive, and with it two years worth of breeding records. The sheer amount of dragons I have to go back through to replace those records is honestly making me a little sick. I think I have lines for all clans in the Cherokee tribe, and a few for some of the others.

Fair Skies,

Faerie

My Bird Clan Spiral is coming along nicely biggrin.gif after lots of 'wrong breeds' I finally got a daydream! xd.pngBird Clan Line

The Tri-hornXSwallowtail Checker is coming along slowly - cant seem to catch the last CB Tri's I need, but heading toward the first 4th gen biggrin.gif

Holly Clan is also going well, managed to catch 5 CB Vines that are now all Holly Clan dragons biggrin.gif

Greetings, all! smile.gif

Hope everyone is having fun with the Easter egg event!

Next Potlatch will be Sunday April 7th. Anyone who cannot be on at that time, feel free to breed and offer eggs as you can in the thread.

Enjoy!

I'll be there. ^^

If anyone has any requests, feel free to ask.

Dropping in to show of my 3rd gen PB Holly Clan Eggy I managed to breed, Thanks to the massive increase in Rarer dragons that where dropping in the cave a few weeks ago biggrin.gif

Holly Clan - 3rd Gen

In light of the new release (on the even of potlatch) I am quite locked to the gills at the moment. If this is going to be a "regular" occurrence on the first Sat/Sunday of the month - should we consider moving our potlatch?

Thank you in advance for your understanding - however, on a bright note it looks like we will soon be adding another breed to the Hopi butterfly clan. ^^

Saori,

Those Hollies look great!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate tomorrow either since I

also am locked with new release and other obligations.

I would like to suggest we move Potlatch back a week or even 2...

Dropping in to show of my 3rd gen PB Holly Clan Eggy I managed to breed, Thanks to the massive increase in Rarer dragons that where dropping in the cave a few weeks ago biggrin.gif

Holly Clan - 3rd Gen

Pretty!!! When I get unlocked from all the "New" eggs, I'd love to request a sibling to that cutie, if I may smile.gif

Just a quick fly in as i'm very busy but I have 2 lovely hatchies to give away:

Take my Bird Clan home!

Take my Red Pain home!

Enjoy biggrin.gif

Edit: In regards to my 3rd gen Holly - thanks guys and yes requests are welcomed! Their first names are all types of red flowers xd.png

Just a quick fly in as i'm very busy but I have 2 lovely hatchies to give away:

Take my Bird Clan home!

Take my Red Pain home!

Enjoy biggrin.gif

Edit: In regards to my 3rd gen Holly - thanks guys and yes requests are welcomed! Their first names are all types of red flowers xd.png

I took the gorgeous bird clan hatchie! Thank you, it's such a lovely combination. I'll have to think of a nice name smile.gif

I came to see the potlatch, good thing I checked before breeding...

sounds like everyone is locked!

Are we postponing the potlatch due to new release?

Hey, everyone, sorry I've been off the grid. sad.gif

YES, I do think Potlatch should be moved--shall we try again this Sunday the 14th and go mid month after that?

o si yo!

Welcome any members around to the Potlatch for today....

The Blue Holly Clan decided to play nicely for a change.

Have for offering:

See you all next month's potlatch!

Edited by grammydragon

I want to apologize for not being prepared for today's event. I was away this weekend and missed the notice. I promise to have many offerings for our next one. In the meanwhile, if there is anything I may breed for anyone, I will be happy to as soon as space clears up!

Hi Guys

Have one to offer, not very organised after a very busy few weeks in the real world lol

Holly Clan:

3rd gen PB Vine (all Holly clan named)- Claim my Holly!

biggrin.gif