The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

lol, sounds like a case of not pleasing all the people all the time!

I'm okay with whatever is decided as I have not had a

problem either way.

Does it have to be an either/or scenario? We could do both - have a list of eggs at the beginning of the thread that is regularly updated, and make an announcement to bump the thread up.

That makes more sense to me, because keeping everything neatly at the front will help members find what they need quickly, but updating - and it can just be an announcement (Like: I posted new Cherokee Bear starters!) - the thread itself will alert members that there is something to nab.

sounds like a good idea because if we just update on first page then the

lineage does not get a bump up or recognized for activity.

We have kinda already been doing the 'hey just posted some starters.' The issue(ish) seems to be that when two people are logged into the master account at the same time and editing that same available starter post - the board only recognizes one set of edits which makes postings in the starter egg post often 'vanish.'

Has anyone else been experiencing this or have I just had the horribly coincidental occasion of this occurring twice now with trek? >.<

I think it's just you and me, Panic. No big deal, we'll just PM each other before starting.

And yes we have been doing it both ways as far as posting starters. So I see no reason we shouldn't continue. If people can easily find your eggs to adopt them great, if not then whoever is in charge of the clan/tribe posts them at the front at their discretion.

Looks like you two must be same time zones, and yes that will happen.

Only one computer can be in a logged in space at one time. It has always

been that way on both Forum and Cave that I know of.

Hi all! I am still around and I just wanted to check in. I will add a starter egg soon.

Hopefully I won't forget about the Nov 18th breeding and I'll be able to grab some more starter eggs to pick this back up. biggrin.gif

*is such a slacker*

Now that Halloween is over I will be ready for the 18th November, hopefully I won't get stuck with anymore starter eggs lol 1 of each to work on lineage is enough xd.png

As soon as my Halloweens have hatched im going to be working on my Horn Clan line smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing what these Halloween's become biggrin.gif excited LOL

Just to announce, the Hopi tribe has added the dread Cavern Lurker to its Spider Clan!

Their description and behavior seem befitting of ambush spiders. Enjoy! ^^

See you guys for potlatch on the 18th!

If there are any requests I would be more than happy to entertain them. ^^

trek, love all your new Halloween NAs... guess I'll hafta wait until next year to get one sad.gif Also can't wait to see what the new Halloween "Spider" line looks like smile.gif I want one of those too smile.gif

Just grabbed myself a few random CB's from the cave to add to my NA's biggrin.gif will update when I decide which is for what clan ect biggrin.gif

Lineage Starters for the Hopi Clan have been listed!

More may follow depending on what is claimed. ^^ There were some uncooperative clan dragons this week, but I hope our offerings are enjoyed. :]

Edited by panic siren

Welcome to this month's Potlatch! biggrin.gif

Available eggs have been posted at the start of our thread.

If you are new, this is our event every month where we breed starter eggs and give them away--so enjoy!