The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

Despite such a quiet week, threadwise, I am pleased to announce the latest Pack Leader of the Wolf Clan.

user posted image

And I believe I owe...Ldyfish a spitfire egg, am I correct?

Despite such a quiet week, threadwise, I am pleased to announce the latest Pack Leader of the Wolf Clan.

user posted image

And I believe I owe...Ldyfish a spitfire egg, am I correct?

Yup smile.gif Am locked right now with eggs that I've bred for others that haven't been claimed yet, so no need to hurry smile.gif

For your viewing enjoyment smile.gif My 5G PB Hellfire Wolf Clan Baby:

Gessath Aniwaya of Wolf Clan

Who would like to adopt this little Hopi girl?

Adopted by Panic siren. wink.gif

Edited by trekwriter

ok started early with breeding again and have had both my Butterfly Starter eggs claimed by my daughter Janine201208 so I would like to welcome her to the Butterfly Clan smile.gif

Welcome to the Butterfly Clan, Janine! ^^

I will have some Hopi Starters up tomorrow morning, and just this once will be doing something a little different. I will include the teleports since I am currently out of town and would otherwise miss potlatch for limited computer access till later-ish on monday, so I hope they will be enjoyed by current or future members of the Native American Lineage!

Thanks you. smile.gif

Hey guys

Im still around. Just got a few other projects to finish up before going mad with NA dragons again smile.gif If anyone would like starting pairs for Cherokee Bird or Wind clan please PM me.

Also I can breed sibs of deer clans members from anywhere in this line: 4th gen pygmy line!

biggrin.gif

Happy Potlatch, one and all! biggrin.gif

2 new starter eggs have been added to the front of the thread from the Cherokee and Anasazi tribes. More to follow. smile.gif

And the Seminole Tribe is now represented as well. wink.gif

Please know that I will be offline until this evening, now. So if anyone wants one of the eggs I've offered just PM me. It will take a few hours to respond.

Have a fun Potlatch, all! biggrin.gif

I adopted the Roadrunner egg.

But I still don't know how this works. Do we have to pm you, if the list of available eggs need to be updated?

I have a few dragons, which qualify as new starting pairs. How can they become starters? (Ok, after adopting this little roadrunner, I have to wait 3 more hours, before I can incuhatch my next eggs and breed again.)

2 Cactus Clan starter hatchies have been added to the Hopi Tribe list, will answer any PM's in morning when I come back online biggrin.gif

@sdc, I will let someone else answer your questions as I am so tired my mind has already gone to sleep

Happy Potlatch all and Goodnight

Edited by Paige201208

@Sdc--

If you have starter pairs and are not a clan grandparent, you will need to PM the person in charge of that clan or tribe to get them added to the start of the thread.

Thanks! smile.gif

Thanks to one and all for another fun and successful Potlatch! biggrin.gif

What do you think of holding the next one on Sunday Nov 18th?

Also, is anyone other than Panic_Siren and Trekwriter experiencing problems putting in their starters to the thread at the same time (and some going missing?) If so, post here and we will think of a work around. wink.gif

Regarding posting starters, I prefer to post them here instead of the front page.

Posting here updates the thread so people will know to look at the new post and perhaps we will get more activity on the lineage?

I think each member being able to post up their offerings and edit/delete as they are adopted would also be more convenient than having to log in and out of the main account.

Anyways, Sunday Nov 18 should be ok for me!

Actually I prefer to list any and all offerings as the last posting made rather

than the first page. Lineage members usually want to see what is latest

goings on anyway. There is not an extra large amount of posting to read

anytime to catch up.

Especially nice is having the posts updated when something is adopted

to know it is no longer available.

I missed this Potlatch, will be in Nov. 18th.

We can do whatever members want to about posting available eggs during Potlatch. Keep in mind that we moved those eggs to the front of the thread because there were previous complaints that people didn't want to scroll back to see all available eggs. wink.gif