TheDragonJames

How do you spend your time?

50% Homework

25% Daydreaming about a guy (yesaboyilikeaboyokaythatsallenoughsaid)

25% Phone & Music

100% DC, World of Umbria, blogs, random Wikipedia browsing

....my life is my computer

Or my computer is my life?

I spend most of my time working on homework, reading, writing stories, taking care of my pets, surfing the internet, and playing video games.

I always tell people I draw stuff, but then they ask me what I do for fun. I draw more stuff. I don't know what to do with myself if I take more than a few hours away from drawing, school, or work. I'm dreading my vacation tomorrow because I know I'll just feel like I'm wasting my time.

I work full time.

Spend time with my family and grandkids

Play golf

Trail ride on horses.

Spend time with my friends

Read

Enjoy time by myself

Spend time on the computer

Admin on a horse forum

I go to school four days a week; have Fridays and the weekends off. smile.gif

Then, on my free time I read on my kindle. I love reading. I browse amazon to look for interesting and new books to read. I keep a journal, too. Aside from writing in my journal, I have several penpals I write letters to.

I also play an online rpg game called Crystal Saga. I'm a big browser of youtube because I like watching ppl I subscribed to (their videos).

Sometimes I shop; not really big stuff, lol, like picking things up for my pets (dog+parrot) and food stuff.

I like to take walks near the ocean, or go to a park and sit on a bench. It's very relaxing especially when I have a lot on my mind.

I like to write stories, play PS3, play Minecraft and Dragon Cave.

I like to hang out with my friends, family and pets.

I also like to draw random stuff and fill the garbage can with scrap paper.

I waste time drawing,RPing,seeing people get Ninja'd,sneaking on the computer when I can...I'm all out trouble:>

I "waste" time whilst playing DC mainly and browsing YouTube and other things concerning the internet.

When I'm doing something a little more productive, it's usually writing and reading or baking muffins or something.

And then of course, when I'm supposed to be doing homework, that bug on the wall is the most interesting thing in the universe.

if im not hanging out with friends, im on the computer mostly playing online games xd.png

between DC ad town of salem im also playing storm fall: age of war

About 90% of the time I just waste time online.

I need to start writing, reading, and doing school work more but I'm so lazy.

Reading. I spend a lot of time reading. It will vary from fanfiction to non-fiction. I also take photos. I wub.gif photography. And right now I'm doing NaNoWriMo.

Really long awesome walks in any woods I can find, to the point where I have them memorized and deemed "too small".

Writing from time to time. Reading filling up when I'm not writing.

Playing piano and making my own songs, or proving to the guys at my college I can play by ear, have 'perfect pitch' and can play any 'video game' song they want me to play. Along with telling them about that game... Mostly make up my own songs though, that people eventually hear as they walk past the room i'm in and stop and listen for 5mins and scare me after I get "out of the zone" and realize they're there....

I spend most of my time now, however, thanks to the snow, online listening to piano music or wasting it online somewhere. Playing Robocraft or Risk Of Rain.

As a college student... I also do homework... or try to wink.gif

I think like 90% of my time is spent either sleeping or faffing around :'U

But that faffing just means not doing schoolwork/"work" in the sense of what I say I'll do (like spriting). But faffing can be anything from watching youtube videos to playing videogames to drawing to watching anime/shows/movies/anything else that isn't specifically youtube, things like that.

I used to read a lot. I want to get back in the habit of reading once in a while.

My life tends to run on a fairly set routine, and the way I spend my time has been divided in a manner that roughly goes like this:

Wake up rather late, spend the day on the internet doing DC and all the kinds of things you'd expect to be doing on the internet, sometimes drawing, playing video games or going outside if the weather's nice enough. Having wasted all that time, at 6 PM onwards it's two hours of a game with my sis, usually Monster Hunter, then art unless something interrupts my schedule. Sometimes, at 11:30 PM I'll watch a movie and then it's sleep.

Yus, I have a riveting life.