TheDragonJames

How do you spend your time?

I sit in front of my computer too. biggrin.gif

But I also go hang out with friends, study up on sciencey stuff, play with my little sister, write lots, read lots, draw, play volleyball, piano, etc.

That's my typical day during the summer. xd.png

Edited by Dauntingale

I sit around literally all day in front of my computer and do things like this. 8p. Although it is rewarding when I set goals and get to those goals, like I want to get 2,000 posts eventually, and am working up there quickly. I look back at my posts and wonder how I got so many in such a short amount of time. o.0. (to me).

I just go to school, attempt to java code, talk on skype, and play video games.

Really, that's it.

I just go to school, attempt to java code, talk on skype, and play video games.

Really, that's it.

I want to learn how to code, but I'm at a loss at where to begin. So many coding threads where it's far too complex and they call it 'easy'. o.x;;

Procrastinating for my final, which I took today.

Webcaming with this beautiful girl <3.

Talking/chilling with people from meh school (studying / hanging out) :]

Looking for a job.

Looking up career advice / talking to the school to figure out my classes. :3

Procrastinating for my final, which I took today.

Webcaming with this beautiful girl <3.

Talking/chilling with people from meh school (studying / hanging out) :]

Looking for a job.

Looking up career advice / talking to the school to figure out my classes. :3

You have school in the middle of the summer? o.o;;

Anyway, going and looking at the huge trees in this place. @_@. Hundreds of feet tall.

You have school in the middle of the summer? o.o;;

Anyway, going and looking at the huge trees in this place. @_@. Hundreds of feet tall.

college!

college!

Oh, interesting. Do you ever get breaks during the summer/year? Or is it just the usual holidays? I should really read about college schedules while I'm at it.

Oh, interesting. Do you ever get breaks during the summer/year? Or is it just the usual holidays? I should really read about college schedules while I'm at it.

Usually 20 days after the semester. Uhm, we get thanks giving and spring break off. Since christmas is outside the semester. I get to spend my time with my family / friends when I'm out though! :]

I sit around literally all day in front of my computer and do things like this. 8p. Although it is rewarding when I set goals and get to those goals.

Yup, this is what I do most of my day.

Usually 20 days after the semester. Uhm, we get thanks giving and spring break off. Since christmas is outside the semester. I get to spend my time with my family / friends when I'm out though! :]

Oh neat. I looked up some college schedules and there's a lot of diversity. o.o;;

I spend my time in many different ways.

Most of the time, the internet.

Riding roller coasters

Swimming

Playing on iPhone

Watching movies or TV (with my boyfriend of course)

Cuddling with my boyfriend

Going for a walk

Eating (LOL)

Cuddling with kitties

Play video games

Since it's summer now, I've either been working or going out with a girl. tongue.gif

If I'm not doing either of those things, I play some League of Legends. :3

Writing, reading, drawing, painting, soccor, watching Audrey Hepburn movies... stuff like that. smile.gif

Edited by Audreyfan101

Stalking the internet, watching youtubes, stalking DeviantArt, stalking people's Twitter feeds, drawing, writing, and drinking Sprite mostly.

I read and write, mostly fanfics. Play World of Warcraft or Diablo 3 and lurk around forums if I'm not working.

I sit at the computer all day. Some times I draw or write little stupid things or read books and fic.

Forums, DC, Forums, Play with my ferret, Sketch a LOT, play with my birds, let my birds out, watch dogs, DC, do dishes, DC, make food, let ferrets out, DC

Mostly DC really, and DC forum.

I walk.

Seriously. I walk the exact same half-circle outside for hours. I often just do it in many half-hour to hour breaks from the computer (I mostly just hang around on Project Nyoka, Tumblr, and Twitter on the computer). By the time I'm ready to go to bed, I've normally walked about seven hours total. Pretty much every hour aside from that goes into screwing around on the computer.

Edit: I'm mainly just talking about weekends here. On weekdays I only walk about four hours and I don't get on the computer as much.

And, for the record, I am talking about 100+ degree weather AND winter. =U I always make sure I have time to walk. It's pretty much my only hobby at this point.

Edited by Zovesta

My Day

~Go on the Pc in the morning

~Then Sport's

~Lunch

~Hang out with a Friend

~Then Sport's again xd.png

~Chore's

~Then i go shoot hoop's or go to the batting cage's with a friend or alone.

~Xbox360

~Dinner

~Xbox360 or Pc

~Long A waited.........BED!

And that's my basic free day.

Edited by dragon1089

On free days I spend my time either reading or playing on the computer/roleplaying with a friend. If I'm not doing either of those on a free day, I'm shopping.

On a school day, I go to school, come home, do my homework, then play on the computer til bed time. With chores mixed in and every once and awhile I help my dad in the garage.

Summer: Marching band (most often- 98% of the time), school homework/projects(1.9%), hanging with friends or computer/videogames(.1%)

school: school stuff like homework and studying(89%), hanging with friends or computer/videogames after school/weekends(11%)