TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Why do ppl have to be that fast? My conncetion is truly not bad, but still I cannot manage to catch anything during an egg drop

Locked with them, picked up most during 5 minute drops. I feel like they'd look really nice with black and white stripes (but would never actually breed) XD

Edited by JOTB

I probably wouldn't have even got my second one if it weren't for the biome switch. It was like 148 users to 28.

But now that I have my two, and influence, hands up and off for me so someone else can have a chance. Good luck to everyone else. <3

Awww, the hatchlings are adorable!

Thank you to the spriters, although who they are yet.

I always feel sad for all the sick eggs I see in hatcheries during a new release. Remember, there's always more traffic on fan sites when new eggs come out so your eggs will get views faster than normal!

I got most of mine when they sneakily switched biomes, I was one of the first people in the desert 8D. Usually I'm awful at catching. :|

What biome are they in? I keep checking but cannot locate them.

They're in the desert biome now.

The most recent 5 minute drop didn't even drop a single new egg and I got scroll locked by a royal blue. sigh.

So, are they going to be mixed in with the regular eggs now? Exactly 12 hours after release?

EDIT: Figures. It's because they're in the desert.

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

Hahaaaaa! Finally got one! ((Happy dance of joy)) I love 5-minute drops.

...And now I'm locked until tomorrow. I reallyreallyreally hope these either turn out to be fairly common or they're still dropping en masse tomorrow. I'm trying to remember what happened with the Chinese New Year release; did those continue dropping heavily the day after?

The THRILL of hunting with so much people around!! xd.png Geez, I think I'll catch plenty and then gift them before going to catch some more. xd.png I don't even mind if I keep missing, I'm just having so much fun! xd.png

Just got home, and saw the post about these. :smile:

The next hour is close... hope I can catch a few.

Thanks TJ and artists

Hahaaaaa! Finally got one! ((Happy dance of joy)) I love 5-minute drops.

...And now I'm locked until tomorrow. I reallyreallyreally hope these either turn out to be fairly common or they're still dropping en masse tomorrow. I'm trying to remember what happened with the Chinese New Year release; did those continue dropping heavily the day after?

They were mass dropping for 3 days straight and then other eggs reappeared.

Maybe he saw my post? I finished these long before biomes were released, and I was too shy to contact TJ to say where I wanted them.

Congratulations on your new release and Thanks for the pretty eggs and hatchies Nectaris smile.gif

(just noticed that TJs have hatched)