LibbyLishly

Purebred Even-Generation Stripes

Hi, everyone.

I'm in desperate need of a third gen black stripe from the following pattern: White - Red - Black.

If anyone can help me out, please shoot me a PM. It'd be really appreciated. Thanks!

Bump...

I have a 3G white Stripe from blue parents here looking for a good home! I wanted a green. ;_; No trading, regifting, abandoning or killing (this includes zombifying/neglecting/biting!) Freezing is fine. Just name it, please!

Claim!

Gen3 WHITE Stripe (Green parents) needs a new home, it's at 5d 15h. Claimed! Edited by JaneMcAsh

Is there any one who could breed me a PB 3rd gen ALL WHITE egg as a mate for him? I've tried time and again and all I get are colored stripes. I'm working on a pure white lineage and I would love to have new blood. I can offer various things as a trade, or if anyone has a 3rd gen pure white stripe they just want to get rid of, I'll love them! smile.gif

Is there any one who could breed me a PB 3rd gen ALL WHITE egg as a mate for him? I've tried time and again and all I get are colored stripes. I'm working on a pure white lineage and I would love to have new blood. I can offer various things as a trade, or if anyone has a 3rd gen pure white stripe they just want to get rid of, I'll love them! smile.gif

Send me a PM after the extended Halloween and I'll try mine for you.

I have a 3G PB black Stripe from blue parents here that I'd like to find a good home for. I wanted a green. D: All ancestors are named and I ask that this one is named as well. ^^ It has a somewhat interesting code (to me, at least.)

Unfortunately, the last dragon I gave away here was not named as I asked, so instead of leaving a transfer link I'm asking that whoever wants it PM's me. Thanks!

Edited by Chanilove

Gifting!

I have two gen 3 white stripes from green parents to give away. They are unrelated and would make a perfect breeding pair. smile.gif

Please let me know if you take one or both of them.

Both claimed. Thank you grammydragon!

Edited by purplehaze

Egglings looking for a home...

4th gen green from blue from green from white - Claim ticket - Gone to an anonymous person! Take care of the eggling!

3rd gen black from white from white - Claim ticket - Gone fast! You're welcome, Sir Barton!

I also have a 4th gen blue-from-white-from-blue-from-white over in the trading threads that I'm hoping to get a bloodswap for. If I don't manage to trade it off, I'll be giving it away here, so PM me if you're working on a pattern like that. I know a few people here have said they were. smile.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Thank you ever so much for the black, Libby. It's perfect to work with some of my lineage plans. *hugs* It will be loved.

I have another two eggs up for grabs. They are the wrong colors for my lineage, but maybe someone else would like them.

They are both gen 5 with the same pattern through the first 4 gens: white > green > red > blue

Gone! Thanks for giving them new homes bbishappy93 and Voardrem. Enjoy!

Edited by purplehaze

I have another two eggs up for grabs. They are the wrong colors for my lineage, but maybe someone else would like them.

They are both gen 5 with the same pattern through the first 4 gens: white > green > red > blue

Green egg

Blue egg

I'd love to know where they go.

I took the blue one. Thank you so much, Purplehaze - I'll try and build him/her the best mate possible. (IF my stripes decide to behave.)

Green egg

Blue egg

I'd love to know where they go.

I got the green. Thank you! It will go to a good home.

Once again, my dragons are not understanding me when I beg them for the colors I need! tongue.gif

I have two more PB stripes up for grabs.

This one needed to be blue.

Claim my black egg!

While this is the one I needed to be black! dry.gif

Claim my green egg!

I love to know where these go, so please post here or PM me if you take one.

Claimed!

Edited by purplehaze

Here're some freshly bred stripes for adoption

3d gen black from black parents - grab! Adopted!

4th gen white from black parents, green grandparents - grab! (have just noticed its code, which says "omg" :33) Adopted!

Please, don't freeze/trade/kill/bite these little ones!

Thank you! smile.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Here're some freshly bred stripes for adoption

3d gen black from black parents - grab! Adopted!

4th gen white from black parents, green grandparents - grab! (have just noticed its code, which says "omg" :33) Adopted!

Please, don't freeze/trade/kill/bite these little ones!

Thank you! smile.gif

Thank's for this wonderfull white Stripe!

I'll give it a good home and hope I can create a perfect stripe partner wink.gif

My first post here. I finally have two cooperating pairs of CB stripes and started my own mini projects.

I find myself surprisingly fond of this white stripe and (horror of horrors) wanting to continue it out a few more gens in the alternating white and black pattern. So, if anyone gets a white from black 2nd gens, let me know and we can talk. smile.gif

I also bred this black egg from white 2nd gens. I'm not really interested in keeping it. So, free to a good home. Please name.

And my reasoning behind the names of my stripes is that the sprites make me think of potato chips; therefore, they are named after different types of potato chips. smile.gif

Edited by ytak

Thank you for the black stripe. It will be named and loved. smile.gif

He will go wonderfully with her ... as long as they like each other.

Edited by Sir Barton

Gifting:

user posted image3G WWG PB

* W=white, U=blue, B=black, G=green, R=red

Claimed! Thanks sara for the PM.

EDIT: Another gift!

2G PB Black striped:

Claimed! Thanks Xythus.

Edited by salmonbaby