LibbyLishly

Purebred Even-Generation Stripes

No! No! No! They got it all wrong again. I asked for blue, not green!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2InHq - kind of a neat code tongue.gif

Gone! Thanks for giving it a new home, MagicLance. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Joining the list of 'WRONG COLOR' offerings...

This lovely Gen3 BLACK stripe from Green Stripe parents (Blue, I told you, BLUE!) GONE!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I need to remember this thread is here when my stripes don't cooperate!

I'm trying to get a number of different color patterns going and like all stripes, I get lots of wrong colors.

I've got my w, g, b, r, bl that I need to get finished.

Then there's the w, b, r, bl lineage (no green)

Then there's the w, b, r, b, r, etc lineage an ode to my marriage

Then there's the all red lineage after 1st gen

..... I'm sure there's other patterns I want to work on as well. Blah. So much I want to do! No time to work on it! >.<

I'll start bringing my wrong color breedings by here incase others can use them.

I've got my w, g, b, r, bl that I need to get finished.

I just bred this and wonder, if you'd need it.

I'm still searching for my last green (which hopefully wont refuse the lady!)... but amyway, yay for progress happy.gif

Have:

user posted image - 2nd gen PB

Want:

Blood swap for a white stripe.

Please PM me to check that your offer is not a sibing of any of my stripes, thank you biggrin.gif

sigh... I keep telling the Gen2 Greens that I need BLUE, but that sometimes seems the only color they WON'T produce! So... this lovely little RED stripe needs a new home. GONE! Thanks for letting me know it's new home, Ponystar17!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Have:

user posted image - 2nd gen PB

Want:

Blood swap for a white stripe.

Low time pink hatchies, no matter the lineage (a male and a female would be great)

Please PM me to check that your offer is not a sibing of any of my stripes, thank you biggrin.gif

Repost and edit

sigh... I keep telling the Gen2 Greens that I need BLUE, but that sometimes seems the only color they WON'T produce! So... this lovely little RED stripe needs a new home. GONE! Who was the kind person who gave a new home to this lonely egg?

I adopted the lovely little thing - thanks so much! c:

Hey there, would anyone trade a 2nd gen pb green stripe for this third gen blue stripe with green parents (4d 12 h left^^)? I'll take IOUS too wink.gif it just shouldn't be related to my other stripes, so it would be best if you could pm me before breeding :3

thanks ^-^

4th gen black from all white ancestors, up for adoption.

No killing, biting, trading or neglecting. If you are interested, please PM me. Thank you biggrin.gif - Claimed biggrin.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Thanks, ElayneDragonLover!!!

Although I have nothing fitting this dragon (sadly), I think I may gift the hatchling it or keep it for awesomeness. It's such a pretty thing...

Just out of curiosity, are you looking for a black/white/black/white kind of thing?

Thanks, ElayneDragonLover!!!

Although I have nothing fitting this dragon (sadly), I think I may gift the hatchling it or keep it for awesomeness. It's such a pretty thing...

Just out of curiosity, are you looking for a black/white/black/white kind of thing?

I am doing all sorts of things with my stripes! All blacks, alternating black and white. I am doing alternating colors, white->black->blue ect. Someday I'll settle down and focus but while they don't cooperate, I figure I might as well use what they give me and where I get duplicates, donate!

Hahahaha that's great!

But...

With extreme sorrow and shame towards ElayneDragonLover, I fear I must, once again, put her egg up for donation. I have too many eggs, and several trades I need to accept, so it is only with a sense of shame I must regift this egg.

Claim the egg!

Hahahaha that's great!

But...

With extreme sorrow and shame towards ElayneDragonLover, I fear I must, once again, put her egg up for donation. I have too many eggs, and several trades I need to accept, so it is only with a sense of shame I must regift this egg.

Claim the egg!

And I have claimed it and will give it a good home, a name, and possibly at some point a mate. wink.gif

Someday, they'll give me the BLUE stripe I need! In the meantime, this pretty Gen3 GREEN Stripe needs a new home...

GONE!

Edited by JaneMcAsh