pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

((Whaaaat? Lol, SoiledLove... you make your chars too confuzing...))

"Ooh oooh tell me!" said Duskwings eagerly. "I proooomise I won't tell! I swear on the holy, all seeing, all knowing, narcissistic Minji!" The voice in her pendant ran again. "Don't be so foolish! A mere child like you could blurt out the secret within seconds!" Knowing that what the voice said was probably true, Duskwings sighed and said, "Fine."

Spirit spoke to the other spirit, You don't know either, do you?

((Oh. and correction for above-Radioactive dragons, which live in rocks, from outa space are possessing us all!))

Edited by SoiledLove

After a long pause, the other spirit spoke. "No, I do not know. But if you and only you can keep the secret safe, then it isn't my business to interfere with." Duskwings continued to sit there and listen to the two spirits talking to each other. "I'm boooooored!" she exclaimed, stifling a yawn. "Everything that you guys have been saying is just making me more confused! When will my real training start?"

Edited by greenglassesgal

Your life is your training, young one...Let's hope you do not waste it, joking around...When Mist was in training, if she lived her life wrong there would be punishment...from every little quirk to shedding tears...Be thankful that you don't have to train that way...Mist never had privacy, except in her mind...That is for all prophets...That is why their minds are so powerful... Spirit lectured the little hatchling.

Duskwings couldn't really reply to a lecture like that. "Carry on," she said in a small voice, hopefully directing it at the two spirits. She forced herself to shut her mouth for a while. "Much better. Self discipline is a very important trait in being a prophet," said her pendant.

Shadowbrood sat there listening to the spirits lecturing Duskwings. He found it quiet entertaining so he didnt say anything and sat and listened.

I hope they cant read minds... he thought to himself

((Oh. can i have your spirit for a sec, i'm gonna do something))

Both spirits' words became directed to Shadowbrood, Yes, we can! they said in unison.

((borrowing end))

Your mind is weak enough to probe into... Spirit said.

((omg soiled I was about to do that but u ninjad me))

Edit: oops accidentally deleted last post.

Duskwings scrambled over to Shadowbrood and whispered, "Do you have any idea what they are talking about? I, for one, don't."

Edited by greenglassesgal

Shadowbrood looked at Duskwings and whispered,

"No clue..."

He then turned back to Mist and frowned as the spirit said his mind was weak.

Listen to this thought then, censorkip.gif you.

((xd.png))

Spirit immediately attacked mentally. Because it's a spirit, it's mental power is higher than any living being, excluding fully trained prophets. Spirit turned into daggers, stabbing Shadowbrood's mental barriers.

'How dare you insult me...' he sent the mental message.

Duskwings leapt into action. "Hey! Spirit! Calm down!" she said. Using her inner strength, she helped fortify Shadowbrood's mental defences. Woah, I can do that? she thought, startled. However, this caused her concentration to falter, breaking the mental shield. She felt that, if her pendant's spirit was visible, it would have been glaring at her with dead-serious intensity. "Ok, you win," bowing her head in defeat. "I'll shut up."

Shadowbrood suddenly was hit by extream pain in his head. He roared at Spirit, then he got up and said

"So spirit is in the pendants?"

He started to breath fire edging it closer to Mists pendant slowly.

Stargazer walked out to see spirits.(God,what did I miss?!?!?!)

"God,what did I miss?!?!"Growled Stargazer as he saw the scene.He walked to Shadowbrood."Hello,we meet again."

"Nothin' much," said Duskwings, deliberately cutting her pendant bond off. She didn't wish to have Stargazer listen to a disembodied voice lecturing her. She stood right in front of Mist, trying to hide the drastically changed moonstone that replaced her.

Mist put wing out to protect her spirit. the gold glow around her got stronger.

"It was your fault, after all, you did insult him." Mist said coolly.

((my spirit is gonna be a boy!))

((is it reshmire?!))

"uh... We were talking about... EXPLOSIONS! Yeah, that's right! We were discussing those big booms with each other and how they are very bad!" Duskwings responded pathetically.

Stargazer glared at Mist,then back at Duskwings.He obviously didn't believe Duskwings."What happened?!?!?"He looked curiously at the spirit.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"umm... Something radioactive hit Mist! Then she mutated!" Duskwings knew that her half-truths were becoming less and less convincing. She bit her lip, wondering how Stargazer would react.

Fao peered from the bush, watching Stargazer. Explosions? Is that the best thing you can think of? she sent telepathy to Mist and Duskwings. Fao's eyes disappeared under the bush again. Balloons! Do balllloooooonnnnsss! she sent telepathy.

Stargazer didn't pay attention to Duskwings.He looked at Mist.

"Radioactive,eh?"Stargazer smirked.He flicked his tail with amusement."What brilliant lies you are telling right now,Duskwings."

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Balloons!" Duskwings suddenly blurted out. "There was a radioactive balloon that exploded and made Mist mutate!" She secretly sent a head message back to Fao. Thanks for putting that in my head she 'said' sarcastically.