LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Enable time-travel mode in your account settings, but you need a uranium dragon to power the machine up.

Then set the machine for February 14, 2014 and enjoy your new val's!

Why is there no grassland biome?

It is when a shimmer dragon fails to be shimmer-y and shiny enough to be called a shimmer, so it is disowned by its species.

How come some holiday dragons have a different colour, like silver Ribbon Dancers and Rosebuds with blue roses?

A rare case of Dragon albinism. Keep trying and you'll get there.

Can i make dragon egg omelet?

Of course! Incubate a Cheese Dragon egg and then throw the egg on an omelet.

Does my starter dragon have to be one of these species? (Dark Green, Ember, Water)

Yes, because then you'd become the popular person on Dragcave

How can I get a copper egg?

Breed two Gold dragons and there's a 0.001% chance the egg will be a chalcopyrite egg (fool's gold). Neglect it for 6 days and 23 hours, then hatch it in its final hour and it may turn into your desired Copper.

What does Earthquake do?

It kills all your dragons

What does Splash do?

It cleans the eggs and makes them SSHHHIIIINNNYYY!

Why can't GoNs breed?

As the description says, "they only become active when something is threatening the territory they have chosen to guard". It's rather peaceful in DC, so the GoN has nothing to do but to stay home and play video games, until the planned "Raid and pillage" action will (hopefully) be implemented.

What's a CB??

Contagious Babesiosis.

Basically, if an egg/hatchling is CB, it means it carries a contagious form of the pathogen Babesiosis, and will make all your eggs and hatchlings sick upon reaching your scroll.

I posted a suggestion in the Suggestions thread but I can't find it! Where is it?

Edited by Dracoscar

It's been merged with another thread because they made suggestion first. Make another one and then watch what happens when it merges and then you'll find yours.

When do new dragons get released?

Hahahahahaaaaaa! Where did you hear THAT? New dragons released? Oh, that's rich! Hahaha! New dragons are never released. That's just a silly rumor you must have heard.

How do I keep my egg from dying?

You need to use the hide action on it. This hides it from potential diseases and other dangerous things. Keep it hidden for about a week and then let others give it views.

What is the AP?

AP stands for "Actually Pokémon." It's where you send your eggs if it turns out that they're not eggs at all, and they're actually Pokémon.

What is a Dorkface?

A Dorkface is a seriously inbred dragon. Forum users gave them the mock name because the poor thing must surely suffer from disfiguring genetic disorders.

Are there any species that give birth to hatchlings, therefore not laying eggs?

The Mammal Dragon will be released in July.

I bit an egg and now I can't find it on my scroll! Where did it go and how can I get it back?

If you bite an egg, thats just like eating it. It went into your tummy. How you get it back from there is up to your creative imagination....

Why does the AP Biome not show up on the Dragon Habitat Map?

Edited by natayah

Because you need a magical fairy dragon to get you there

How can I find a CB gold egg?

Ask nicely

What holidays are dragons released on?

Big Bad Worm

Who is TJ?

TJ is a terryfing monster who will eat all your dragons if you're not watching them closely

What is a lag?

The part of your body inbetween your foot and your hip.

How many eggs can I have?

How do I get a trophry?