LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

A Christmas tree experiment that went awry.

Why do my eggs keep breaking apart? Does the hole in it mean they ran away?

It means your egg is dying or dead. Keep your eggs hidden all the time, only that will keep them healthy.

What is the difference between a Winter Magi and a Magi dragon?

There is no difference. It's just that one was caught in the wither months: December-February. And if it looks any different from the NORMAL egg, you should kill it, because it's a disease.

Why do my eggs' shells get all soft?

cause the cold from the blizzard got them! to cure it make a winter magi use its magic to cure it of its winter shell sickness.

what are entrys to the raffle and what am i raffling for???

The raffles are for saving your life. How long you survive the blizzard's onslaught depends on many entries you have.

What's with these weird eggs that are filling the AP? They look like Christmas presents, but I've never seen them before. Should I grab them?

Inside these Christmas eggs are coals, so don't bother to grab them (unless if you like coals).

Why can't I keep all of my 4 eggs bred from Christmas Dragons?

Because the Grinch stole them from under your nose.

Why are Holly Dragons Red and not Green?

Because they have been forced to slave, all their life, under the brutal eye of the Lagmonster. They have decided to shrink themselves back into hatchling form, in order to escape this slavery. Sadly, it is the only way. Occasionally, the Lagmonster will place bugs on certain dragons, so if they escape, they can be followed by the Lagmonster, who will relentlessly attack against those owners who have kept his escapees. Because the Lagmonster has an endless array of dragons at his expense, he pretends not to notice those who have escaped. But when the dragons are escaping to the Cave at too rapid a pace, he begins to place bugs discreetly on dragons. And then, he will strike.

P.S. The eggs are only indicators to let their owners know what type of Dragon they are.

Why are Christmas dragons so festive?

They aren't festive, they are covered with festering wounds. Just looks pretty because they are dragons.

There is an egg in the Volcano biome with the description - This egg makes you feel a bit uneasy

Why does it make me uneasy? Will something bad happen if I pick it up?

The egg is a cross-breed between the Lagmonster and a female Holly Dragon. It is the rarest egg in Dragon's Cave. You should grab every one of these eggs that you find! (Of course, each hatched Hollymonster will devour another dragon egg in a sacrificial ritual, and give you a real-life bar of silver and gold in exchange. That's common knowledge. (Why do you think inflation rates are up?)

Why are there so many Holly Dragons this year?

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

Because the blizzard blew them out of their hiding places and scattered them all over the place, making it easier for humans to grab them.

Will the Pink dragon's BSA work on Holiday dragons?

Edited by Syiren

Take your avatar and make it go destroy everything. Then breed any dragon with a dragon from the volcano. If the egg wasn't an AoD do it again.

Hmm. What was that even?

That was just the local Psychic Dragon taking control of your answer. It does that from time to time.

What does it take to become a pixelist? I now want to make a Psychic Dragon...

You have to turn into a Pixel form of yourself and find a vortex that leads to this world at the end of the world.

What are the incubators I see in some people's signatures? Are they bad?

Yes, watch out for it, because it will eat all your eggs.

Why are there Christmas eggs on Dragcave? Will they kill me?

Sorry, no. However, if you ask TJ nicely, perhaps he'll make an exception.

How come I saw a leetle tree that was bred?

Don't be fooled by its innocent appearance; it's not an actual tree. It's the spawn of Herobrine, don't ever click it again!

What happens if I click the mana shards that appear on the site?

Edited by Hazel360

The dragons will kill you, that is their food.

Why does the Splash BSA not do anything?

The Splash BSA is just for fun. Don't click it again ever, or your Shallow Water dragon will die of exhaustion.

Why do my Snow Angel dragons have golden wings instead of tri-colored?

Because your snow angels prefer the sun.

Why do Mana Shards keep appearing at a full global mana bar?

Because you like them so you steal some to keep for yourself!

Why is there a mentioning of piles of gold the 'hatchlings' are sleeping on but no gold you can claim as your own?

Because the wild dragons are always lurking and will bite off your hand if you so much as touch a single gold coin.

Do I have to keep refilling that mana bar every single day of the event?