LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Breed a female chicken with a dragon. Duh.

wher can i find a shimmer without any parentss?/ i want 1 really bad but no1 will give me sum.

Edited by Kojayo55

Just get a 2g shimmer, then kill its parent. Done.

Why doesn't my cheese dragon gender into a male/female?

It's a cruel name that dragons call each other when they don't get along.

What's the different between Winter Magi's and normal Magi's?

Edited by Syiren

Winter Magis are the results of breeding magis with seasonal winters

How do I trade my dragons?

Edited by ForNarniaMC

Get some paper, draw the dragon on it, cut it into size... make lots of them! Then trade them with your friends for their drawings. wink.gif (pfft)

I bred my Turpentine with my Lumina, and the Lumina turned tan! What should I do? ohmy.gif

Try to let one of your white dragons heal them. If it doesn't work you'll have to kill the dragon or the disease might spread to your other dragons.

How do male hot pink dragons look like? I've never seen one.

Male Bright Pinks are actually green and have the Earthquake BSA.

What is the raffle?

RAFFLE is short for Really Awesome Fantastic Fabulous Lumia Eggs

Is there going to be a Valentine Dragon?

They will go to dragon heaven to frolic in fields and eat cookies

I have a Cheese Dragon, but the description says that it might dry out. How do I take care of it?

Immerse it in water completely daily for one hour.

I picked an egg up with this description "It's bright. And pink." I expected to get Pink dragon egg, but I got a salmon colored egg instead. Is this rare?

Oh yes, very! :D Just as rare as a CB Metallic, congrats!

What are sprites?

Little fairies that come around and sprinkle fairy dust on your eggs. If you're lucky enough your egg will hatch into an alt. biggrin.gif

So I bred this egg that has icicles forming on it, but eggs have to be warm in order to hatch. What do I do? sad.gif

Yes eggs need to be kept warm. Yours is obviously dead already if there are icicles forming on it. Abandon it.

How do I get a guardian of Nature?

Once you have ten adult dragons, PM TJ and ask him for one. You only get one mind, the rest you have to breed yourself.

What are all those little pictures I sometimes see at the top of scrolls? One looks like a pumpkin?

Fortune!!! *taklehugs*

Those little pictures represent dragon spirits. Everytime you murder kill one of your dragon there is a chance it will turn into a dragon spirit.

My hatchling is sick but I have a white dragon with healing magic. How do I get my white dragon to heal the hatchling?

The only way for the white magic to work is if the hatchling is already dead. Kill it, and then revive it!

Why are silvers so hard to get?

Edited by EmmaD333

Because they only appear in the cave on days without a 'y' in them, and can only be bred on odd-numbered Saturdays.

How do I get more CB holidays?

Because they're actually aliens.

What can drakes breed with?

(Oh god my first phone was a Nokia something-or-other similar to that one and I remember the only games it had were Snake and Sudoku and just.... XD)

Go to hell and find a wart-like plant, then boil it in water and add a bunch of random stuff.

How many types of BSAs are there?

There's one for every dragon, but most have to be unlocked by performing certain tasks. Killing and reviving a dragon usually works, from what I've gathered.

How do i get hybrids?