Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

134-138

I can hardly wait for the multipliers to be back this weekend, things are so slow without them.

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#238-242

*Edit* Just wondering, but how often to Dusk Stones show up in the Shop? unsure.gif I need to evolve my Murkrow for a Celebi exploration task ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

*Edit* Just wondering, but how often to Dusk Stones show up in the Shop? unsure.gif I need to evolve my Murkrow for a Celebi exploration task ^^;

Have you tried looking in the back room, there are a bunch in there.

Edited by Kigurumix

Have you tried looking in the back room, there are a bunch in there.

I'd look there, but I don't have the key and it's not in the Shop right now either ^^;

I'd look there, but I don't have the key and it's not in the Shop right now either ^^;

well, 20 pass orbs will let you buy purchase power which makes everything available for purchase in the shop.

user posted image

This shall be my hunt entry! 155iv's

Edited by Kigurumix

well, 20 pass orbs will let you buy purchase power which makes everything available for purchase in the shop.

user posted image

This shall be my hunt entry! 155iv's

Thanks for the info :3 I was able to purchase other stones to unlock another achievement (which gave me a stone I already have xd.png)

Congratz on all the new shinies, everyone. xd.png I'm sick and must stay at home. That means more time for clicking, well, only when I am awake.

Spicy for celebi please

Batch #243-247. And can you please feed the Celebi spicy berries? :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ive been offline for soooo long

but here we go, will go click people :3